PDA

View Full Version : How do I take over an account from retiring player

NuclearRambomb
02-14-2015, 07:02 AM
A buddy of mine no longer wants to play MW. he asked if I'd be interested in taking one of his accounts over.

We tried using the Manage Accounts - Link Different Device, but get error 'Code is no longer valid' even though within the 2 minute transfer window.

does anybody know how to transfer an account from two players on iOS devices?

The retiring player has linked his account to his Game Center and my active MW accounts are linked to my own Game Center account.

Any help would be appreciate!

Scorpionsalinas
02-14-2015, 07:29 AM
I do not think Gree will allow, but you can give this a try. Your friends player needs to send you gold purchases pics from his apple account. Then you will have to put in a request to gree and ask them to transfer his player account to your game center. The trick to these multiple accounts is that all the accounts have to be under the same apple id account in order for it to work

truthteller
02-14-2015, 07:58 AM
A buddy of mine no longer wants to play MW. he asked if I'd be interested in taking one of his accounts over.

We tried using the Manage Accounts - Link Different Device, but get error 'Code is no longer valid' even though within the 2 minute transfer window.

does anybody know how to transfer an account from two players on iOS devices?

The retiring player has linked his account to his Game Center and my active MW accounts are linked to my own Game Center account.

Any help would be appreciate!

It is againts TOS to do that and account could get BAN

TheDanimal
02-14-2015, 08:01 AM
It's against TOS to do that. Truthteller is correct.
...other players may tell you to ask around in the 3rd party chat apps, like Palringo & Groupme.
but not me, cause I don't support TOS violations

Mike-
02-14-2015, 10:57 AM
It's against TOS to do that. Truthteller is correct.
...other players may tell you to ask around in the 3rd party chat apps, like Palringo & Groupme.
but not me, cause I don't support TOS violations

Brownnoser! lol

Lolsies
02-14-2015, 11:12 AM
This is indeed a violation of the Terms of Service. This could result in your account getting banned, so I highly suggest against your decision.

I'm going to close this thread now because of the discussion of a ToS violation.