PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss 6 Day event. Was it fun?

2000y2k
02-13-2015, 02:15 PM
So 2 hours or so after the 6 day Epic Boss started, all daily goals came out at once and most factions are done with the event. No communication from Gree regarding the issue or that the daily faction rewards do not seem to stack.

So was it fun? Will Gree make any comment regarding the event? I was looking forward to this event returing myself but it turned out to be another messed up event b

I still do not understand how an event that has gone on for years can still get rolled out wrong but we all know this is nothing new.

Web323
02-13-2015, 02:22 PM
I should be done with the event by tomorrow before the new goal set comes out

superman007
02-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Did any1 notice that the Output bonus didn't stack upon completion of Day 2 and above goals for Epic Boss?

Web323
02-13-2015, 03:07 PM
Did any1 notice that the Output bonus didn't stack upon completion of Day 2 and above goals for Epic Boss?

Yes, only got a 5% increase.

Hobbs
02-13-2015, 03:39 PM
Same here,bonus doesn't stack!!!
Also prizes look lame,why can't we see health packs,energy refills,stamina refills as prizes instead of low stat units that are useless to 99% of players!!you can buy better units in store for very little cash :(

HypeTonic
02-13-2015, 03:43 PM
If you sell one of the daily reward units it subtracts from the progress on goals

sstuutss
02-13-2015, 03:53 PM
If you sell one of the daily reward units it subtracts from the progress on goals
They did tell you this already. Gree cant be expected to keep count of this sort of stuff, far to hard to get computors that can count these days

Relic
02-13-2015, 04:39 PM
Hi,

Thanks for bringing the stacking problem to our attention. The team is now investigating this and they're working on a fix.

SaB Matt
02-13-2015, 05:06 PM
I'm stuck on lvl 33 boss will not die every time log out back in he's there again when I open to hit him he falls without me hitting but can't summon another when log out he's back guess have wait till timer runs out maby he'll finally go away!

Theblacklamp
02-13-2015, 05:23 PM
Why are my money hits showing different stat deduction from bosses health.
First hit no damage against health bar
2nd hit is 751 million damage
3rd hit gives me my full attack deduction of 2.35 billion.
Boss level 38

Philly982
02-13-2015, 07:02 PM
I'm stuck on lvl 33 boss will not die every time log out back in he's there again when I open to hit him he falls without me hitting but can't summon another when log out he's back guess have wait till timer runs out maby he'll finally go away!

This is happening to a lot of players I know including myself.

fighter777
02-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Hi,

Thanks for bringing the stacking problem to our attention. The team is now investigating this and they're working on a fix.

Nothing to fix... 90+% of factions finished it already. Leave it alone... GREE goofed up, laugh about it and move on. Any sort of a "roll back" will upset people. You guys don't need another reason to make people run for the hills to play Clash of Clans instead lol

SaB Matt
02-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Thx philly finally got past L33 after data push received but now stuck on L34 sent ticket but doubt get any help for days o well guess my epic boss event over already at least got to help my faction finish all 6days in 2hrs

Philly982
02-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Thx philly finally got past L33 after data push received but now stuck on L34 sent ticket but doubt get any help for days o well guess my epic boss event over already at least got to help my faction finish all 6days in 2hrs

Data push got me to the next boss too, but same thing is happening on the next one as well here. Same for everyone else that I have talked to having this issue. Ticket sent but honestly do not expect a response before the event end.

bobthebuilder654
02-13-2015, 07:39 PM

No problem here I have killed 50 bosses with no problem

sbs2716g
02-13-2015, 08:07 PM
The units stack after the data push

PITA4PRES
02-13-2015, 09:34 PM
Data push got me to the next boss too, but same thing is happening on the next one as well here. Same for everyone else that I have talked to having this issue. Ticket sent but honestly do not expect a response before the event end.

I had to delete and reinstall the app to fix mine. Also keep losing my FL icon after the datapush.