PDA

View Full Version : What to do with accomplices...

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-13-2015, 12:11 PM
There are many things gree can do to lighten the blow of switching back to the old system. I honestly would have done away with accomplices altogether, all in one shot just to put this all behind us. But that's not happening. So what could gree do with these accomplices in our inventories?

1. They could turn each accomplice in to a one time use, +1 building upgrade mod.
2. They could turn each accomplice in to a +1% modifier and have a poll to see what category gets the modifier.
3. They could turn each accomplice in to an unassigned skill point.
4. They could allow one skill point reassignment per accomplice.
5. They could come up with a formula to give health regen modifier based on the amount of accomplices you have.
6. They could turn each one in to one health regen in war, eb, raid, sa...
7. They could use each one and force a level upgrade per accomplice on a building.

Just some ideas. Either way, gree already knows what they are gonna do with them.

aarondavidsdad
02-13-2015, 12:21 PM
No matter what Gree does with these these accomplices, the player will not come out ahead. It happens in every one of their games. If Gree gives a +1 energy regen, they make the iltq more energy intensive. This is what they do. I don't like it but I'm resigned to the fact that the only thing this company will ever do for it's players is hold them upside down to shake the money from their pockets. Forget goodwill because there will be none.

If I had my druthers, I'd like a new development team put in place that realizes the potential of this game and implements it.

Vile Lynn
02-13-2015, 12:35 PM
I think it would be interesting to turn them into a new unit, like when they introduced Explosives. That was awesome, imho! And, explosives transitioned nicely. Instead of each mafia member bringing 5, it would be 6 with accomplices.

spiderman
02-13-2015, 01:18 PM
There are many things gree can do to lighten the blow of switching back to the old system. I honestly would have done away with accomplices altogether, all in one shot just to put this all behind us. But that's not happening. So what could gree do with these accomplices in our inventories?

1. They could turn each accomplice in to a one time use, +1 building upgrade mod.
2. They could turn each accomplice in to a +1% modifier and have a poll to see what category gets the modifier.
3. They could turn each accomplice in to an unassigned skill point.
4. They could allow one skill point reassignment per accomplice.
5. They could come up with a formula to give health regen modifier based on the amount of accomplices you have.
6. They could turn each one in to one health regen in war, eb, raid, sa...
7. They could use each one and force a level upgrade per accomplice on a building.

Just some ideas. Either way, gree already knows what they are gonna do with them.

All very good ideas, mate. Let's hope GREE does something with them. Happy gaming mate.

zibby42
02-13-2015, 04:04 PM
What to do with accomplices

I'm having Isabella Fawkes chauffeur me around and Michael Keats is going to upgrade my computer.

I'm still looking for something for Konstantine Dorner, Konstantine Dorner and Konstantine Dorner to do.

Oh_TheHorror
02-13-2015, 06:01 PM
I'm fine wth just getting drunk and pretending this whole thing never happened.

stepxhenlockwood17
02-13-2015, 07:19 PM
You obviously never saw the game changing and the opprotunity to be on top. Sadly enough I spent several HUNDREDS of DOLLARS to be on top of the new style of game play. I believe I speak for several others out there when I say that what you are suggesting. .....IS AT BEST A INSULT!

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-13-2015, 07:38 PM
You obviously never saw the game changing and the opprotunity to be on top. Sadly enough I spent several HUNDREDS of DOLLARS to be on top of the new style of game play. I believe I speak for several others out there when I say that what you are suggesting. .....IS AT BEST A INSULT!

I can see your point of view on this. But how is this any different from when they switched over to accomplices? Top players lost a lot. Even mid to weak players that invested time and money in to the old system lost out.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 58 times, shame on me.

Weasel
02-13-2015, 07:39 PM

Several hundred dollars was never going to be enough to get you anywhere close to the top. Get that idea out of your head and replace it with a brain.