PDA

View Full Version : [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - February 13th

Clementine
02-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Please join us today, Friday, February 13th, at 2:00pm PST for our next Developer Ask Me Anything! Please join us in discussing and asking questions about current features and future development.

We will once again be joined by:

WaffleKing: Producer
Derez: Lead Game Designer
Assault and Flattery: Game Designer

Please post your questions here, starting now. The Developers will arrive at 2:00pm PST sharp and will be answering questions here for two hours! The thread will then be locked at at the conclusion of the AMA. We'll answer as many questions as possible.

Remember any posts that violate the Forum Code of Conduct will be removed. Furthermore, any post that attacks, insults, implies insults, harasses the Development Team will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Please keep everything on topic and constructive.

Vile Lynn
02-13-2015, 09:58 AM
Thank you, Clementine.

Why is the war 6/7 days?

Fromm
02-13-2015, 10:23 AM
When are we going to get splash screens of final prizes back?

Konan-Barbarian
02-13-2015, 10:25 AM
Can you fix the following issues:

1. New Building Construction Time bonus does not calculate properly..

I have 2 bonuses for "Construction Time". 4% and 2%. This should knock it down to about 22:34:45

I get 4% and 0.02% off and the timer starts at 22:59:48 and refiguring using these percentages comes out to this amount, which is wrong.

I remember once when you added a new bonus building, the second of the type, you had this same math problem.

2. When viewing Profile / Stats, the screen freezes sometimes for a few seconds, the list of bonuses comes up in some random (non A-Z) order. Makes it hard to find like bonuses, say when trying to find all 3 Beast related. If the list does come up sorted A-Z, sometimes after another 10-20 seconds in scrambles itself to random order.

3. In inventory, the counter on chests, does not count down when you open a chest. you just have to keep opening until nothing happens to know you have opened them all, or switch screen and come back to get the correct count.

discprodigy
02-13-2015, 10:28 AM
When will crafting become relevant? New drops make all of the epic equipment I crafted a moot point now. Thanks for that...

Why return to the old style of battle calculations? Have I been farming equipment uselessly the past month?

Will any new events be introduced this month or next?

Is Swamp Assault a PvP event or just another mini war to tire us all out before a 6 day battle?

Will you ever raise the cap of gold you can get from attacking overvaulted players?

Will you ever remove the countless level 250 hacked accounts?

Will the level cap be raised again in the future?

Will individual prizes return to be relevant? Higher equipment stats, unique weapons; my old shadow cleaver still far outpowers any weapon I can craft or "win" as an indy reward.

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Please explain rational for 6 day war and consider switching it back - people are already quitting over this.

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 10:38 AM
please address raid boss - especially the bizarre answer given below.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post

Hi Jomama

Thank you for the feedback on crafting. As to address your comments about Raid Boss, most of the guilds have been finishing Raid Boss in hours when it is intended to be a 5-6 day event. I will look at balance but an event that can be finished in a few hours is not a balanced event. I do understand the frustration but we do need to keep rebalancing events that are no longer working as intended. It is extremely difficult to balance for a user base with such different power stats(army power) and we are trying to balance a boss that needs to be challenging for everyone. I am not saying it has been a perfect balance but we will continue to change the event to make sure that everyone can still be challenged by the event.

We have started a specific team that will be looking at fixing this exact issue and you should look to better balance and tuning in the near future. Again I am sorry if you feel the boss has become too hard but going back to a boss that was far too easy for 80 percent of our user base is not an option. Like I said we will look to continue to tune this boss and have an entire team working on this exact problem.

I hope this answers your questions about raid boss and again thank you for your feedback.

I just spoke to a founder of RK - a top guild - best anyone has ever completed heroic raid boss is 2-3 days - this is consistent with my experience as founder of top ten guild - so where do you get info that most guilds are finishing in a few hours when there is not even one anywhere close? It is this type of deliberate miscommunication that frustrates the users and makes us not trust you.

Perhaps you are referring to normal. First, I highly doubt "most" guilds could finish normal in the old format in a few hours. Second, the total damage of normal is less than 3% of the total required to finish heroic. So anyone finishing heroic must finish normal in a few hours - not 5-6 days.

This makes your response way far off the mark of anything reasonable. Please provide a thoughtful response. Your previous one was posted in the KA founders forum and is generating a lot of discontent.

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 10:38 AM

Hi Jomama

Thank you for the feedback on crafting. As to address your comments about Raid Boss, most of the guilds have been finishing Raid Boss in hours when it is intended to be a 5-6 day event. I will look at balance but an event that can be finished in a few hours is not a balanced event. I do understand the frustration but we do need to keep rebalancing events that are no longer working as intended. It is extremely difficult to balance for a user base with such different power stats(army power) and we are trying to balance a boss that needs to be challenging for everyone. I am not saying it has been a perfect balance but we will continue to change the event to make sure that everyone can still be challenged by the event.

We have started a specific team that will be looking at fixing this exact issue and you should look to better balance and tuning in the near future. Again I am sorry if you feel the boss has become too hard but going back to a boss that was far too easy for 80 percent of our user base is not an option. Like I said we will look to continue to tune this boss and have an entire team working on this exact problem.

I hope this answers your questions about raid boss and again thank you for your feedback.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just spoke to a founder of RK - a top guild - best anyone has ever completed heroic raid boss is 2-3 days - this is consistent with my experience as founder of top ten guild - so where do you get info that most guilds are finishing in a few hours when there is not even one anywhere close? It is this type of deliberate miscommunication that frustrates the users and makes us not trust you.

Perhaps you are referring to normal. First, I highly doubt "most" guilds could finish normal in the old format in a few hours. Second, the total damage of normal is less than 3% of the total required to finish heroic. So anyone finishing heroic must finish normal in a few hours - not 5-6 days.

This makes your response way far off the mark of anything reasonable. Please provide a thoughtful response. Your previous one was posted in the KA founders forum and is generating a lot of discontent.

Jnsolberg
02-13-2015, 10:57 AM
Raid boss was a disaster with the 320% increase in health. Outside of the top 3 guilds, I think only 3 others finished it. And that required a lot of help from other guilds. Please consider lowering the Boss' health.

Why a 6 day war? Are you trying to kill us?
And now that we've been working on our army equipment, it suddenly dosent even matter for this war. And don't even think about telling us that the equipment is still calculated into our Attack and defense stats. 2.4b unit attack plus 100k equipment attack still makes 2.4b Attack. The 100k is insignificant.
And how about a heads up for the pizes for the war? Still a streak of 62 wins? Still a prize for 40 wins?
The wins in a row should not be changed, unless the number is lowered. I suppose the 40 wins could be raised, but not to 80. Maybe the 50-60 range. I don't think the guilds will be declaring as often. People do have a life other than Kingdom Age.

Konan-Barbarian
02-13-2015, 11:01 AM
Can you explain the starting pop up banner that says something about due to new buildings the land limit is increased by 20.

Increased from what ?

I didn't know there was a limit.

I assumed that you could fill in the entire area which I think is 12 wide by 16 deep, or 192 squares.

Please try to give more meaningful information in popups.

Valid or
02-13-2015, 11:06 AM
Are the chests rewards for the limited time building wrong?
I have received a shrine chest and next reward also seems to be from the last event set.
Will they be changed? Have not opened any as they do not correspond to the current anticuary quest.

Nacon10
02-13-2015, 12:07 PM
Epic boss event and lockbox leaderboard event have always gone the same length of time. Please fix this and sync the timer.

Acadian
02-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Are there any plans to add any in game chat that actually helps? Even simply creating a separate chat that was outside of the "john" donated 3 orbs section that completely drowns out any chat would be nice. And maybe even a guild forum where we can post information. You know we all use other programs like Line and Kakao but it is a pain to always log out of the game to check for info needed in game, such as during war time. I enjoy the game but everything is just taking more and more time.
Any thought to change the single boss quests to not allow the extra hit when you have 26 energy and then lowering overall hit points of the boss since it is so time consuming to set 20 minute timers to log in and do this since its the only way to do it for some of us newer ones that don't have the income to pay for the gold needed to so many hits? That way I could log in once every 80 minutes and put in hits, my wife is getting very annoyed at 20 minute timers.

[JAG] Ryan
02-13-2015, 01:57 PM
We appreciate your efforts to try some changes and do the game more interesting. However the announcement of a 5/6 day war doesnt make too many people happy. Also the move back to the "old factors" isnt changing things really since all people had enough time to accomodate with the new factors by now.

We were supposed to get another free reset on skill points in January and its still missing out. Any ideas when it will happen?

Also i would recommend to extend the current cycles from 3 to 4 weeks. That would allow you to have an additional week in each cycle which could be used for new events every month. In addition it would take a bit of the stress away and if it is an interesting event i dont see why people will use less gems during a month. This extra week would give you plenty of ideas to bring more attractivity to the game and make it more interesting while you wouldnt need to adapt the other good working and running events which are fun for so many people.

Many thanks

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 02:05 PM
That is a fantastic idea Ryan !!!!!!!!

( 4 week cycle with 1 week for a new event or just some downtime)

[JAG] Ryan
02-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Also can you let us know when the + and - alliance size reduction will start to work? They dont work since the invention of the new factors and you keep giving them out like last war as T1 and T2 rewards.

Many thanks

Assault and Flattery
02-13-2015, 02:18 PM
When are we going to get splash screens of final prizes back?

This will be fixed/returning in our 3.2 update. The update will also include the skill point reset item, shake to collect, and divisional leaderboards.

Waffleking
02-13-2015, 02:22 PM
Thank you, Clementine.

Why is the war 6/7 days?

Hello Vile

We are trying something new for this War. We are giving players back a Classic version of what they used to play. This does not mean we are going back to the old format moving forward it just means we are running a Classic Version of our War. We have asked for two extra days of war but we will also drastically increase prizes for guilds as well as the individual prizes. These will be better than anything you have seen in the last few Wars and will be worth the extra work. I know we are asking alot of our players with this 6 day war and we will make sure the prizes show for the extra effort our players have to put in.

Assault and Flattery
02-13-2015, 02:22 PM
Can you explain the starting pop up banner that says something about due to new buildings the land limit is increased by 20.

Increased from what ?

I didn't know there was a limit.

I assumed that you could fill in the entire area which I think is 12 wide by 16 deep, or 192 squares.

Please try to give more meaningful information in popups.

Hey, you could max out previously. We increased the number of expansions you can do so that you can place more buildings.

Valid or
02-13-2015, 02:27 PM
Would the unpcoming event swamp assault be a 24hr way?
And if so, when will it go active?
Remembered reading after war before the names of the events was posted one Said 24hr war.

Waffleking
02-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Are the chests rewards for the limited time building wrong?
I have received a shrine chest and next reward also seems to be from the last event set.
Will they be changed? Have not opened any as they do not correspond to the current anticuary quest.

Hello Valid

The chests have the exact same stats. These are not inferior and you can open them. They are named incorrectly but the items are the correct. Please excuse the misnamed chest but the items are correct.

Waffleking
02-13-2015, 02:32 PM
Would the unpcoming event swamp assault be a 24hr way?
And if so, when will it go active?
Remembered reading after war before the names of the events was posted one Said 24hr war.

Hello Valid

The Swamp Assault is a 72 hour PVP event.

Waffleking
02-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Ryan;1464704']Also can you let us know when the + and - alliance size reduction will start to work? They dont work since the invention of the new factors and you keep giving them out like last war as T1 and T2 rewards.

Many thanks

Hello Ryan

We can look at these but we have had them tested and should be working appropriately. Let us double check and we will get back to you.

[JAG] Ryan
02-13-2015, 02:41 PM
Hi Waffle

they dont work at all since the new factors are out. On all pvp attacks and during wars both use the same allies as they had before (attacker and defender). Please look into this. Thank you

Valid or
02-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Thank you.
Will we be seeing any 24hr wars in the future..last I can remeber someone said you wanted to bring them in but that was After the first/only one we had.

[JAG] Ryan
02-13-2015, 02:44 PM
Also any option to extend the war cycles from 3 to 4 weeks like in my first post mentioned?

I think it would give you a great opportunity to add monthly a new event since a full week would be gained in each cycle.

You could also do different events every month, for example once an event focused more on new players or lower levels and once an event focused more on old players and High level ones.

Waffleking
02-13-2015, 02:44 PM
When will crafting become relevant? New drops make all of the epic equipment I crafted a moot point now. Thanks for that...

Why return to the old style of battle calculations? Have I been farming equipment uselessly the past month?

Will any new events be introduced this month or next?

Is Swamp Assault a PvP event or just another mini war to tire us all out before a 6 day battle?

Will you ever raise the cap of gold you can get from attacking overvaulted players?

Will you ever remove the countless level 250 hacked accounts?

Will the level cap be raised again in the future?

Will individual prizes return to be relevant? Higher equipment stats, unique weapons; my old shadow cleaver still far outpowers any weapon I can craft or "win" as an indy reward.

Hello Discprodigy

We will absolutely look into any account you think is hacked you need to submit a ticket on that player with his player id to CS and we will always investigate a "hacked" account thoroughly.

We do have a new coming out near the end of the month so please stay tuned for its announcement =)

We will also look into raising the cap on gold for overvaulted players. If we do we will announce the change in game.

Yes, we might increase the level cap but right now we are looking at how we can create incentives for players who choose to hit the max of 250 right now. We are working on a way to incentivize players to progress and enjoy the higher level content.

The prizes for this upcoming War will be much better than anything you have seen in previous Wars.

Derez
02-13-2015, 02:46 PM
Can you fix the following issues:

1. New Building Construction Time bonus does not calculate properly..

I have 2 bonuses for "Construction Time". 4% and 2%. This should knock it down to about 22:34:45

I get 4% and 0.02% off and the timer starts at 22:59:48 and refiguring using these percentages comes out to this amount, which is wrong.

I remember once when you added a new bonus building, the second of the type, you had this same math problem.

2. When viewing Profile / Stats, the screen freezes sometimes for a few seconds, the list of bonuses comes up in some random (non A-Z) order. Makes it hard to find like bonuses, say when trying to find all 3 Beast related. If the list does come up sorted A-Z, sometimes after another 10-20 seconds in scrambles itself to random order.

3. In inventory, the counter on chests, does not count down when you open a chest. you just have to keep opening until nothing happens to know you have opened them all, or switch screen and come back to get the correct count.

1. The bug with the building that you are talking about was actually a totally different issue. There has been a lot of confusion since the launch of the game with how the bonuses work and a lot of our current development team has agreed that it was not the best implementation and leads to a lot of player confusion. The % are multiplicative which creates a out come that is not the simple, obvious calculation. We talked about changing this but it is probably not something we will do as it could potentially have a negative impact for some players which is something we want to avoid.

2. We are looking into updates for these screens in the future to make them easier to read. The loading issues is because it has to connect to the server and find all of the other players information.

3. This is a known bug that we are looking into and hope to have it in a future app update soon.

Waffleking
02-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Thank you.
Will we be seeing any 24hr wars in the future..last I can remeber someone said you wanted to bring them in but that was After the first/only one we had.

Hello Valid

We are trying to keep our Wars to the 3 week cycle our player base has asked for. If 24hr wars are something our players would like we can add them to the schedule but it seemed that most players only want one guild intensive war every 3 weeks.

If this is something our players would like we can definitely look into doing this but again it must be something our players would like.

Waffleking
02-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Ryan;1464734']Hi Waffle

they dont work at all since the new factors are out. On all pvp attacks and during wars both use the same allies as they had before (attacker and defender). Please look into this. Thank you

Hey Ryan

We will look into this for you and if it is broken get it fixed.

alsofa
02-13-2015, 03:00 PM
You keep talking about making the game more balanced and fair play, yet you guy rewards higher level players with better drops on pvp. Howis that fair?

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 03:08 PM
- Please address raid boss question

-nobody wants an extra 24 hour war or a 6 day war - we want less war days - better prizes just means more temptation to damage our real life responsibilities - raising the human cost of this game - I implore you to reconsider.

Derez
02-13-2015, 03:08 PM
You keep talking about making the game more balanced and fair play, yet you guy rewards higher level players with better drops on pvp. Howis that fair?

The model of RPG games is based off of progression of character and level. We are not actually giving players who have higher stats better rewards, we are giving players with higher levels better rewards. This is a common system in pretty much every RPG style game. Seeing as XP is gained easily within the game and any player can progress all players have the opportunity to improve their PVP drops by playing the game and leveling their character.

Waffleking
02-13-2015, 03:25 PM

Hi Jomama

Hello Jomama

We can pull data from every guild who participated in the event. This data we can show us each event, who participated, who completed the event and how quickly. We have tried to be honest with our player base. What i said was from the numbers I was able to gather. I am sorry if you feel this is not correct but it is the data I have access to.

Like I said before we are trying to balance an event for a large user base that has a huge discrepancy between power. We are still working on tuning this boss and, we will be putting an entire team on just Raid Boss so you will see changes in the near future to this event.

Konan-Barbarian
02-13-2015, 03:27 PM
1. The bug with the building that you are talking about was actually a totally different issue. There has been a lot of confusion since the launch of the game with how the bonuses work and a lot of our current development team has agreed that it was not the best implementation and leads to a lot of player confusion. The % are multiplicative which creates a out come that is not the simple, obvious calculation. We talked about changing this but it is probably not something we will do as it could potentially have a negative impact for some players which is something we want to avoid.

2. We are looking into updates for these screens in the future to make them easier to read. The loading issues is because it has to connect to the server and find all of the other players information.

3. This is a known bug that we are looking into and hope to have it in a future app update soon.

#1 Yes I know all about multiplicative bonuses. I've been in sales for 34 years and do them every day. You still do not acknowledge that the bonuses I have of 4% and 2% add up, or in this case, reduce down the amount to the wrong result. 24 * 0.96 * 0.98 is 22.57 hours. 0.57 * 60 is 34 minutes. A new building is started and my timer will show 22:59:48. How is 22:34 = 22:59 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? DO THE MATH

#2 You say "all of the other players information" HUH, I'm talking about MY PROFILE and MY BONUSES .

truthteller
02-13-2015, 03:35 PM
Hello Vile

We are trying something new for this War. We are giving players back a Classic version of what they used to play. This does not mean we are going back to the old format moving forward it just means we are running a Classic Version of our War. We have asked for two extra days of war but we will also drastically increase prizes for guilds as well as the individual prizes. These will be better than anything you have seen in the last few Wars and will be worth the extra work. I know we are asking alot of our players with this 6 day war and we will make sure the prizes show for the extra effort our players have to put in.

I just hope those "new" and "improved" prizes are not "better" crates

Arahant
02-13-2015, 03:35 PM
Ryan;1464739']Also any option to extend the war cycles from 3 to 4 weeks like in my first post mentioned?

I think it would give you a great opportunity to add monthly a new event since a full week would be gained in each cycle.

You could also do different events every month, for example once an event focused more on new players or lower levels and once an event focused more on old players and High level ones.

Would you pls stop saying that everyone wants 3 weeks war cycle, this can not be far from the truth, on all the KA social media apps people are complaining about this. We all want a 4 weeks war cycle, not 3.

About RB you are absolutely wrong not a single guild can complete the HRB in few hours, unless they are hacking something, and if they are remove all of them cheaters, do not drastically increase the HRB health.

Talk to the Top10 guild leaders and listen to what they say, you may programming the game but we are playing it and our experience and satisfaction have been completely swamped by your revamps.

We all hate crates but you keep shoving them at our throats, EB, RB, war - We do not want them, if you must keep them then keep them at only one event.

I started my message by quoting Ryan's message because you did not address it.

Derez
02-13-2015, 03:36 PM
CRAFTING UPDATE

This is still something that we are working on and have not wanted to roll out any changes or additions until we fix some known issues. We are looking at how to expand the design of the feature beyond just adding some more recipes with bigger numbers. Our next app update will be out in a few weeks (3.2) and it has the fix to lower the speed up cost for crafting which is something we have been waiting for the release of before making other changes.

Waffleking
02-13-2015, 03:36 PM
I just hope those "new" and "improved" prizes are not "better" crates

Hello Truth

They are not. They will be new hero equipment and units that will be EPIC! =)

truthteller
02-13-2015, 03:45 PM
Hello Truth

They are not. They will be new hero equipment and units that will be EPIC! =)

Awesome, looking forward to them

thanks

truthteller
02-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Waffleking

if there a chance you guys lower the cost of gold hits on Epic Boss??
I mean, 75K gold per hit on a level 100 that takes 13 hits to kill is 975k

is this done so people .....
1- has to be raiding/attacking rivals not stop to get the gold and at the same time force them to get XP and level up
2- to make people use gems to A- do force attack or b- buy refills to do more free hits

This hurts at least 85% of the players and not to mention new players with very low IPH and not many rivals at their levels with high IPH buildings to raid

you guys keep talking about balancing the game................well gold hits are out of balance that is for sure

Valid or
02-13-2015, 03:49 PM
If thinking of eliminateing chests please poll your player base. Not all of us hate them.
Don't remeber getting 20k20k unit from the start of ltq's before the chests. Units have been a lot better since chests, than they were befor, doing quest parts 1-15/20 for units that just take up space and never see battle. But have to get them just to progress to the ones that were useful.
It would be nice o see some iltq that are not trails. Some quests with a story line would be nice.

Clementine
02-13-2015, 03:56 PM
Thank you to everyone who participated and asked questions! While the Developers are no longer going to be answering questions here live, they will answer questions as they have time over the next few days.

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Waffle, you must be confusing Heroic with normal on raid boss - show us the data that says any guild, much less most, can finish heroic in a few hours. Name the guild. Normal yes, heroic no. But normal is less than 3% of what is needed.

Derez, will you address this??????

You people know that all the top guilds jump to each other and know with certainty what happens. Maybe you have a major flaw in your data gathering??????

Derez
02-13-2015, 05:09 PM
If thinking of eliminateing chests please poll your player base. Not all of us hate them.
Don't remeber getting 20k20k unit from the start of ltq's before the chests. Units have been a lot better since chests, than they were befor, doing quest parts 1-15/20 for units that just take up space and never see battle. But have to get them just to progress to the ones that were useful.
It would be nice o see some iltq that are not trails. Some quests with a story line would be nice.

Don't worry Valid, we are not getting rid of the chest system. To address everyone else, we do continue efforts on how to improving them. To your point, we balance the chests so that the common prize power is what would be expected for that reward so that the chance is only to get something better than the give reward you would normally receive. This is why the Conquest Individual rewards are structured the way they are, basically reward 1-3 get the Rare drops, 4-6 get the uncommon, 7-10 get chests which will give common or better. There may have been times that this was not perfectly balanced which is why I stated we continue to work on it.

Also to your point, there were a lot of crap rewards that were given out in the old format that no one cared about. Now with the collection quest connected to the chests even the lowest rewards will still assist you in getting an additional unit that will fit in most players army and has a bonus.

Jnsolberg
02-13-2015, 05:12 PM
Hello Valid

We are trying to keep our Wars to the 3 week cycle our player base has asked for. If 24hr wars are something our players would like we can add them to the schedule but it seemed that most players only want one guild intensive war every 3 weeks.

If this is something our players would like we can definitely look into doing this but again it must be something our players would like.

We do not want 24 hour wars at all

Jomama1
02-14-2015, 09:28 AM
I would be happy with 24 hour wars if they replaced 3 day wars :-)

Stop the 6 day war- so many retirements are pending this.

Saint-BEL
02-14-2015, 09:59 AM
Hello Jomama

We can pull data from every guild who participated in the event. This data we can show us each event, who participated, who completed the event and how quickly. We have tried to be honest with our player base. What i said was from the numbers I was able to gather. I am sorry if you feel this is not correct but it is the data I have access to.

Like I said before we are trying to balance an event for a large user base that has a huge discrepancy between power. We are still working on tuning this boss and, we will be putting an entire team on just Raid Boss so you will see changes in the near future to this event.

Are you sure you are looking at the correct data though.
As I have no doubt that in the top 5-10 there may be guilds that finished HRB without to much effort I seriously doubt you have a considerable player base that completed HRB.

As for the past, I agree that HRB may have been a little to easy to achieve especially with the higher stats units coming out increasing everyones damage to raid boss a lot. However the increase was complete out of proportion and unrealistic. So I do hope you realize that the LARGER amount of your player base is not the top 5-10 guilds or even those that are most responsive here on the forum. But it are the average players from who a lot of have quit already due to past upgrades and it is beginning to show more and more that the real active player base is shrinking.

Also, when you see lots of complaints on an event. Not responding on any topic for 5 days is NOT a proper way to treat customers.

On a side note, I do think current EB is quite alright and is an example of a realistic event. You can do it without gems if you are very active but gems make it a whole lot easier which is the way to go in any game.
Also the drops for PvP attacks are much appreciated.

Rookeye
02-14-2015, 12:54 PM
i like that new events are sprinkled in throughout the week for those who wish to partake. I LOATHE any back-to-back war system that locks our Guild's doors so we cant hire or fire. Please: Raid, space, Blitz, space, War, space, Raid...its not hard. ;)

machinehead
02-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Hi,

A few things to ask if its not to late,

1) Pls remove all temp bonuses from our list in the profile page and units in the list of boosts! Or have another area which those are listed. It will make knowing what you have much easier, after the temp is over then have as a reg unit.

2) Data use, when making new events or changing events pls keep in mind of how much data will it take. Example, Opening chests not only takes time but it adds up on the data used while playing.
A lot of players don't have unlimited data plans and that makes for an unwanted bill at the end of the month, this will help players play your game and not move on to a less data using game.

3) Customer service, this needs to be improved in a big way!! players write in as they need help with a game issues, to be given an auto reply that doesn't relate to there problem then the tickets closed??? I feel that our questions are not read most of the time and the service rep doesn't take the time to address the problems. If more Rep's are needed then hire more as a paying customer doesn't want to be treated in this way!

4) War rewards? why wait to post them till the day before war? players get excited to see what can be won

Also pls add a USE button to the extra allies we win, we have no way to use them so it makes them useless!!

Thank you

grantsmith1
02-14-2015, 06:53 PM
If devs can answer this I'd be grateful as I've asked at the last two AMA and not recieved an answer yet....
With the central theme of the game being for guilds to win wars to claim areas of the map and get their achievement recognised by having their name added to the winners list with a flag don't you think it's kind of important that these things actually happen??? The winners list may be a simple part of the game but yet again it's another part that doesn't work !!!! It hasn't been updated in months now and even before that some wars were missed off ! We know you have everyone working hard on making RB damn near impossible for the majority of players but isn't it important to get the simple things right first??

Ryosaeba
02-15-2015, 08:33 PM
On getting free gems, besides watching videos, none of the other stuff ever works. The survey, the playing games, clicking links, none of them works. Why bother having them if they don't work? And yes, I follow the instructions explicitly, multiple times. Please fix.

Shadows
02-16-2015, 12:07 AM
On getting free gems, besides watching videos, none of the other stuff ever works. The survey, the playing games, clicking links, none of them works. Why bother having them if they don't work? And yes, I follow the instructions explicitly, multiple times. Please fix.

Isn't getting free gems a Tapjoy thing, and absolutely nothing to do with Gree?

Ryosaeba
02-16-2015, 08:29 AM

Since it passes the "earned gems" to the game, it has everything to do with Gree. Since its part of the game, Gree should work with TapJoy to fix this problem.

K_BLESS_1
02-16-2015, 05:37 PM
how about you show us those data... we call bull**** till we see it!
Hello Jomama

E-I
02-17-2015, 06:03 AM

Since it passes the "earned gems" to the game, it has everything to do with Gree. Since its part of the game, Gree should work with TapJoy to fix this problem.

Its a tapjoy thing. Open a support ticket with tapjoy and they will add gems. About half of the offers never seem to work for me.

Jomama1
02-17-2015, 10:45 AM
HRB post - Exactly - I don't think they have such data - best case is that Waffle is mixing up normal and heroic and does not understand their actual relative strength.

Tojo
02-19-2015, 06:48 AM
Chat has it they mixed up CC data with KA.
Data was not from KA at all but another Gree
game CC. At least that is the talk in the
chat groups.

10s2bl8of10
02-22-2015, 08:06 PM
The Normal Raid Boss has become impossible for many guilds that used to complete it, never mind HRB.
there is also a mass exodus of seasoned players because of this recent change. How does that benefit anyone...including Gree.
Even the Guilds that complete Heroic seek help from the community in their jump rooms. so not so easy...even for them...

marQuits
03-19-2015, 11:26 AM
Please reply ASAP

E-I
07-21-2015, 06:24 AM
When is the next AMA? Does Gree want to keep this game going anymore? Because that is not the impression that the players have.