PDA

View Full Version : Bonuses/Promotions

Fossil
02-12-2015, 06:21 AM
In addition to the current leadership bonuses, would it be possible to have a longevity based bonus? 5% for an HC is a decent leap ahead of commander and with limited leadership spots, it can be difficult to reward players that are worthy of it. Maybe a bonus based on time in guild for commanders that would give a 1% bonus increase for every 3-4 weeks in a guild maxing out at 3%.

Smiley80
02-12-2015, 09:29 AM
I agree that there is an issue for mature guilds.

when a core group of guys have been loyal for a long time and help keep the guild active it suck removing the HC position from someone since its the turn of another really loyal guy to be HC.

Maybe increasing there bonus based upon the individual guild acheivemts they have accumulated for commanders. 10 acheivements = 1% bonus, 20 acheivements = 2% bonus and cap it at 30 acheivements = 3%. This would also give meaning to guild acheivements once the guild is leveled.

roookey1
02-12-2015, 11:35 AM
good idea!

duby1622
02-12-2015, 02:56 PM
I agree that there is an issue for mature guilds.

when a core group of guys have been loyal for a long time and help keep the guild active it suck removing the HC position from someone since its the turn of another really loyal guy to be HC.

Maybe increasing there bonus based upon the individual guild acheivemts they have accumulated for commanders. 10 acheivements = 1% bonus, 20 acheivements = 2% bonus and cap it at 30 acheivements = 3%. This would also give meaning to guild acheivements once the guild is leveled.

this is one of the best ideas i have seen on this forum in quite some time.