PDA

View Full Version : Bam Bams Code Of Conduct

bam bam.
02-10-2015, 08:55 PM
As this is gaming; here would be my code of conduct for this forum.

1) Be good to your fellow community members as we are all here for fun.

2) Be helpful and respectful to each other. We encourage information sharing related to the game.

3) Remember this website is not age restricted and as such please refrain from posting adult content and/or profanities. Think about the kiddies.

4) Discrimination and bullying free zone. Here we are all gamers, race/religion/sex/sexual orientation/political views/etc are for other places.

5) Here we play and we party.

bam bam.
02-10-2015, 09:04 PM
for anyone who is interested in our updated code of conduct

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-02-09-15)

2000y2k
02-10-2015, 09:59 PM
for anyone who is interested in our updated code of conduct

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-02-09-15)

Love the point system. If anyone can create an app to track forum points please post as I know many will need some sort of tool to stay under the 10 point mark.

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 10:57 PM
Interesting if you look at the account details of the two "no" votes.

bam bam.
02-11-2015, 12:18 AM
Interesting if you look at the account details of the two "no" votes.

Public poles are great. I always sign my name to anything I say.

If the world is now full of units who can't think for themselves then maybe we do need procedures on everything. Start the toddlers on signing off with crayons that the have been clearly taught how to fly the spoon aeroplane into their mouths and continue on from there

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-11-2015, 06:10 AM
As this is gaming; here would be my code of conduct for this forum.

1) Be good to your fellow community members as we are all here for fun.

2) Be helpful and respectful to each other. We encourage information sharing related to the game.

3) Remember this website is not age restricted and as such please refrain from posting adult content and/or profanities. Think about the kiddies.

4) Discrimination and bullying free zone. Here we are all gamers, race/religion/sex/sexual orientation/political views/etc are for other places.

5) Here we play and we party.

I nominate you for THE TAPPER'S COMMUNITY PRESIDENT.
You should be the person taking the concerns of dedicated TAPPERS to the Gree authoritays!!!
You are respected by right thinking, concerned TAPPERS throughout the MODERN WAR UNIVERSE.
Your RULES are the RULES we all learned in kindergarten.

bam bam.
02-11-2015, 06:25 AM
I nominate you for THE TAPPER'S COMMUNITY PRESIDENT.
You should be the person taking the concerns of dedicated TAPPERS to the Gree authoritays!!!
You are respected by right thinking, concerned TAPPERS throughout the MODERN WAR UNIVERSE.
Your RULES are the RULES we all learned in kindergarten.

You are too kind. I am not worthy.

Problem is my rules a kid in kindy could easily understand. That's not how this company works. I don't speak in a convoluted mess.

I also don't think dan would agree with u. He would not allow me to pass his concerns on haha

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-11-2015, 08:30 AM
You are too kind. I am not worthy.

Problem is my rules a kid in kindy could easily understand. That's not how this company works. I don't speak in a convoluted mess.

I also don't think dan would agree with u. He would not allow me to pass his concerns on haha

We'll see very soon, my friend. LOL

Relic
02-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Since the intention of this thread is to mock the new Code of Conduct, I'm just gonna lock this up.