PDA

View Full Version : Time lag on LTQ?

NO_BS
02-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else experience a time lag on LTQ events? It use to take about 2s after last hit on an NPC before it register and level up to next stage, but now seems 5s or more. Was ‘tricked’ a few times to waste some additional energy hits, so now just wasting time instead by waiting for the screen to update. And I’m talking about using a hi-speed wi fi connection for the game, so I know problem is not on my end and it happens to both iOS and droid devises.:confused:

Rolinz
02-11-2015, 03:27 PM
It has been happening on iOS. I sometimes have to wait longer than 5s, so I open my Rivals List and tap on the "Refresh" button and then it updates properly.

I hope they fix this and the "Ghost NPCs" or get rid off the old NPCs that was for the last LTQ.

GREEdy seems to keep them around so we make mistakes with the tapping and waste energy.

Suspect5
02-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Yeah it's lagging, I have made more kills than needed before learning I had to restart the game for my kill to count. Beware and check how many kills are needed

NO_BS
02-11-2015, 05:15 PM
It has been happening on iOS. I sometimes have to wait longer than 5s, so I open my Rivals List and tap on the "Refresh" button and then it updates properly.

I hope they fix this and the "Ghost NPCs" or get rid off the old NPCs that was for the last LTQ.

GREEdy seems to keep them around so we make mistakes with the tapping and waste energy.

Yeah, those Ghost NPCs are a pain in the ***. I think it contributes to the large amount of memory in the game and takes a bloody long time to load. It makes you wonder why it doesn’t get clean up especially old NPCs that obviously takes up memory space as well :mad: