PDA

View Full Version : PvP event???

Britbandit
02-10-2015, 05:18 PM
With lack of communication im presuming we will get no prior info into the PvP event.

So is it gona be like old PvP event based on BP and with a faction/indy element?

If its BP related how is this going to affect appollo ranks as they get zero BP?

Oh well guess its gona be a wait and see job

Probably start late, and wont run properly.

Im looking forward to this event, was a big fan of the old PvP tournaments so fingers crossed its gona be a great event.

Mr llama
02-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Hope it's like the first couple pvps where you had to go out and destroy a certain amount for structures on a persons base

Clementine
02-10-2015, 06:01 PM
With lack of communication im presuming we will get no prior info into the PvP event.

So is it gona be like old PvP event based on BP and with a faction/indy element?

If its BP related how is this going to affect appollo ranks as they get zero BP?

Oh well guess its gona be a wait and see job

Probably start late, and wont run properly.

Im looking forward to this event, was a big fan of the old PvP tournaments so fingers crossed its gona be a great event.

We will be updating the in-game calendar shortly. The PVP Event is being rescheduled and will occur at a later date. We will share more details as we get closer to that date. We Apologize for any confusion.

Britbandit
02-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Thank you clemantine

Please keep us posted on this event and how its going to run etc.
Was a great event in old days lol so im looking forward to its return.

Seph
02-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Awww I was looking forward to a new event... Anything being added in its place?

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Thank you clemantine

Please keep us posted on this event and how its going to run etc.
Was a great event in old days lol so im looking forward to its return.

It seems for every one that liked it, there is at least one that hated it. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

thunder
02-10-2015, 07:02 PM
We have been waiting a long time for pvp to come back and u are going to reschedule it. Not surprising

Mr llama
02-10-2015, 07:17 PM
We will be updating the in-game calendar shortly. The PVP Event is being rescheduled and will occur at a later date. We will share more details as we get closer to that date. We Apologize for any confusion.
That's a shame was looking forward to it. In the end would rather the event come out well tested even if it takes more time

NO_BS
02-10-2015, 07:21 PM
Well if the defense stats of rivals doesn’t match what is showing on the profile, doing an pvp going to raise a lot of complaints. Furthermore the equipment comes into play which is not displayed at all so it could become a chance event for win/loss. Either Gree is trying to address this or maybe some other problem on the game platform (Like memory and loading issues) that’s delaying it. Personally I like the past pvp event, but presently there are too many events running leading to player fatigue and frustrations, so prefer if they drop something before adding a new event.

General Sir
02-10-2015, 07:29 PM
This is absolute BS. The one time you get an event right. That the community wants. You foxtrot uniform Charlie kilo it up. I've had it with the incompetence of the developers of this game. GREE get some programmers who know how to write code and start doing what you say you're going to do.

carolina soulja
02-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Pvp rocked

Sparkle
02-10-2015, 07:44 PM
It seems for every one that liked it, there is at least one that hated it. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yup. Count me among those who hated it. It can stay where it is... defunct.

DieselPowered
02-10-2015, 07:59 PM
I cant wait for it. However i would much rather wait for a bug free version of the event instead of rushing it out. I do hope that they get it right. Thank you clementine!

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Like it or hate it, we can all agree that perfect and bug free is what we want above anything else.

2MblaZ
02-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Awww I was looking forward to a new event... Anything being added in its place?

Yes. FLTQ and ILTQ followed by just an LTQ, and then will finish with new super awesome idea that we're 'oh, so excited about' - 5-day iLTQ !!! Rejoice! Gold WILL be on sale soon.
;)

fatbodychris
02-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Maybe Gree is waiting for this new update to come out so they can raise the level cap and allow the highest ranking people to earn BPs.

Tony81
02-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Like it or hate it, we can all agree that perfect and bug free is what we want above anything else.

When has "delayed" ever meant "bug free" in this game. Delayed has only meant "we were lazier than expected but we'll rush it last-minute next week... maybe."

Stumps
02-10-2015, 10:57 PM

Please dont tell me youre going to replace it with ANOTHER LTQ!

Im not a fan of the PVP, but id take almost anything over another mind numbing ltq.

bam bam.
02-11-2015, 03:07 AM

Amen, I hated PVP but it was in the days of no boosts so all u did was lvl up and get nothing for it. Now u will get some awesome temp def boosts from it. Yay.

CC1
02-11-2015, 04:41 AM

Pretty close right now. Calendar still says it starts today. Is Gree going to be late even on calendar updates?

fighter777
02-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Its simple, this PvP event will consist of each player competing against others as to who can open the most locked boxes in order to obtain a useless reward! Come on, we all have been at this long enough to know that...

bam bam.
02-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Its simple, this PvP event will consist of each player competing against others as to who can open the most locked boxes in order to obtain a useless reward! Come on, we all have been at this long enough to know that...

Yep, I miss the old days. Geez I sound like an old fart now haha. I love my units that have 200 in stats with +2 to energy and 20% health regen. The Halloween event from last yr was the last ltq I enjoyed, cost 80 gold to complete and was fun. Also it was 2 ltq s per cycle, simpler times...films were black n white and I rode a horse to town for groceries. Water didn't run as it does now but we made do with our well, ah...the good ol days. Simpler times, happier times.

m39killer
02-11-2015, 02:10 PM
y did they not put this event out even though they said they would darn you gree

Rolinz
02-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Pretty close right now. Calendar still says it starts today. Is Gree going to be late even on calendar updates?

I am not surprised! Typical GREEdy's inability to get things right. It was planned ahead of time but something went wrong and they could not get it fixed in time.

They decided to update the Event Calendar when they pushed new content to our devices, the same time they released the new NPCs.

In a way, I am glad they did not push out a possibly "bugged" event.

Captain Buck Slayer
02-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Was looking forward to this event :(

SaB Matt
02-11-2015, 10:50 PM
I was hoping for return of old PvP hope they don't change the it too much! Stamina been useless other than raiding for too long now!