PDA

View Full Version : Newsfeed rivals keep disappearing

J1mcrane
02-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Pretty much as the title says!

As soon as I build up a list of players who have raided me, I hardly get the chance to get my own back because my list either disappears or reduces itself to one rival WTF ?

I'm on iOS 8, iPhone 6 and running the latest update of the game, though this was happening before on the previous version.

Anyone else getting this annoying bug?

psuengineer
02-10-2015, 03:25 PM
it tends to reset randomly for no apparent reason for me. I am on IOS also.

Rolinz
02-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Pretty much as the title says!

As soon as I build up a list of players who have raided me, I hardly get the chance to get my own back because my list either disappears or reduces itself to one rival WTF ?

I'm on iOS 8, iPhone 6 and running the latest update of the game, though this was happening before on the previous version.

Anyone else getting this annoying bug?

It has been happening to me for about 3 months now.

CC1
02-10-2015, 03:26 PM
I had it happen a few times. Once was while I was trying to set-up my old phone to be a mini, but it loaded my primary game. When I reopened the game with my new phone, the newsfeed was blank. I can't speculate about the other few times it happened

Seph
02-10-2015, 03:46 PM

Same here. I assume it is a way to reduce the time you can be stuck on someone's speed dial?

FlyBoris
02-11-2015, 06:17 AM

same here, it's really annoying too. especially when one finds a decent opponent!!

Mr P
02-11-2015, 07:41 AM
keeps happening on droid too

MicheleEcho
02-16-2015, 06:25 AM
My list just reset for the first time on android. Irritating when it happens to me, but I don't mind when it happens to my rivals.