PDA

View Full Version : Are you a happy customer?

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 01:42 PM
A simple enough question. Just very curious.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-10-2015, 01:53 PM
I don't spend any money in or on this THING.
I eagerly, happily refer to myself as a leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler.
I'm a very happy leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler.
If you're spending real money for the fake stuff that is allegedly sold, you're a customer.

As a leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler; I must decline casting an opinion, unlike the political process in most countries, which encourages leeches, parasites, freeloaders, beggars, and/or panhandlers to vote.

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Anyone that plays, opens, or even installs this game is a customer. Even free tapping ain't free.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Anyone that plays, opens, or even installs this game is a customer. Even free tapping ain't free.

I must disagree, good sir.
Everything I DEW with this game is entirely FREE, never exceeded my data cap, only DEW this in my FREE time, limit what I DEW in the game, so for me, and our other members, its NOW a FREE ride.

We are all very happy leeches, parasites, freeloaders, beggars, and/or panhandlers.

You see, we no longer have any skin in this "game".
That has set us FREE.
Whatever GREE decides to DEW with their "game", it no longer matters to us.
We just be hanging around to watch the fun.
We be happy as little lambs.

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 02:14 PM
I was going to say that's not exactly true. But then I had a thought that maybe I am in error. If that is indeed the case, then further discussion might be some sort of violation, so I won't continue further. Not here, at any rate.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-10-2015, 02:16 PM
I was going to say that's not exactly true. But then I had a thought that maybe I am in error. If that is indeed the case, then further discussion might be some sort of violation, so I won't continue further. Not here, at any rate.

Sigh, I will stifle me now. LOL

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Lol. I didn't mean it like that. I have no such negative comments for you my friend. I was merely referring to possible "methods" for doing things that may or may not exist.

CC1
02-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Absolutely not a happy customer. Maybe I'm old-school. But, I believe any business that accepts customer's money should be responsive to the customer when an issue arises. Filing a ticket with MW Customer Support is a roll of the dice. If, and that's a big IF, you get a response at all, it too often answers a question you weren't asking. I understand the need to have a canned answer for some of the most common problems. I really do. But when I report that the game freezes when I try to revenge attack a rival who attacked me and get a canned response detailing how equipment works in the battle calculation (true story) then I can be sure CS neither listens nor cares.

Imagine a restaurant that you order a steak medium and it comes rare. When you inform the waiter, instead of solving the problem (having it cooked a little longer) he explains to you the differences between a cow and a chicken.

dan2407
02-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Don't understand why people would click no and then continue to play the game or go on the forum? You don't keep going to the same restaurant if the food is constantly horrible

CC1
02-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Don't understand why people would click no and then continue to play the game or go on the forum? You don't keep going to the same restaurant if the food is constantly horrible

One answer would be I never said the game wasn't fun especially with the friends I've made. The other answer, and perhaps more relevant, is that's what addicts do. Luckily though I am seeing the pointlessness of trying to urge a business to be responsive to its customers. Instead of urging them to be worthy of my money, I'm sitting in the proverbial restaurant having free water and breadsticks until I get bored enough to push back from the table and leave.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-10-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm sitting in the proverbial restaurant having free water and breadsticks until I get bored enough to push back from the table and leave.

LOL, you forgot the FREE WiFi. LMFAO

R Ingersoll
02-10-2015, 05:42 PM
I'm not happy with the current political ideas of the US government, doesn't mean I should move

Seph
02-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Absolutely not a happy customer. Maybe I'm old-school. But, I believe any business that accepts customer's money should be responsive to the customer when an issue arises. Filing a ticket with MW Customer Support is a roll of the dice. If, and that's a big IF, you get a response at all, it too often answers a question you weren't asking. I understand the need to have a canned answer for some of the most common problems. I really do. But when I report that the game freezes when I try to revenge attack a rival who attacked me and get a canned response detailing how equipment works in the battle calculation (true story) then I can be sure CS neither listens nor cares.

Imagine a restaurant that you order a steak medium and it comes rare. When you inform the waiter, instead of solving the problem (having it cooked a little longer) he explains to you the differences between a cow and a chicken.

I've had major lag/freezing issues and just went into my phone's storage, only to find out that MW was consuming over 4GB of memory. I deleted the app, reinstalled and it is now under 150MB and running A LOT better.

Give it a shot if you haven't yet.

MoM - Krypt
02-11-2015, 01:37 AM

Well said!!

bam bam.
02-11-2015, 02:49 AM

If ur baby is sick do you just dump it on the sidewalk?

codys21
02-11-2015, 10:41 PM

I personally think Dan is the biggest troll in this entire forum.

On that subject now, thank goodness I never spent any money on this game, however, I'm still a customer and not a happy one. Clearly, GREE doesn't know how to run a game and they killed an amazing one. GREE is pretty bad at just about everything they do.

Vegaman
02-12-2015, 12:36 AM
I am very happy, but then i'm not a customer anymore... Maybe thats why.

Tony81
02-12-2015, 07:23 AM

You don't seem to have a problem commenting on everyone's post even though your input is constantly horrible...

bam bam.
02-12-2015, 07:56 AM
Don't pick on dan, he is just a man who thinks ppl should move on from there problems rather than continually coming back to fix them. For him it works. I don't think he is particularly trolling, the only point he harps on about is the one where if we don't like it we can leave. The difference is we believe in making noise till the sores get some attention, he believes in just cutting off the infected limbs (we are the infected limbs haha).

He is right in we know what to expect from GReE, we r jus hopeless romantics who believe our game is a product that will last if management does not murder it.

Dan has a right to speak, if he fuels our passions to fight harder so be it.

prowla
02-17-2015, 10:51 PM
customer service is happy coz they sit at there desks and forget to look at their emails

Wildblue
02-18-2015, 04:21 AM
Nope......

CC1
03-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Rise from the dead

Nick416
03-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Soon to be a locked thread lol

Cuombajj
03-01-2015, 11:15 PM
I'm always a happy customer. If I'm not happy, then I'm no longer a customer.

Stumps
03-01-2015, 11:35 PM
I've had major lag/freezing issues and just went into my phone's storage, only to find out that MW was consuming over 4GB of memory. I deleted the app, reinstalled and it is now under 150MB and running A LOT better.

Give it a shot if you haven't yet.

How do you check this on ipad?

To answer the original question, i still enjoy the game but dont spend real money on it anymore. That should speak volumes.

levelhead
03-02-2015, 04:42 AM
I only log on to collect my cash and upgrade my buildings. Most of the friends i made on the game have left. I will at some point just uninstall the game. If GREE treated people with respect and not give a canned response or nothing at all when there is a problem then maybe people might have faith in the game.
They bring out new boost buildings knowing that they have not corrected the bug from previous boosts. Maybe just maybe they will take note of this poll and see how unhappy people really are with the support.

Agent Orange
03-02-2015, 05:14 AM

Because they care which is the one thing you did not take into account.

Using your own analogy, let's say you had a favorite restaurant, food was great, service fantastic and there was a great group of friends who hung out there. Then one day the owner says, guys I just got an offer I can't refuse and sells it. Then slowly the quality of the food starts to go downhill, service decreases, friends start to leave and the new owners seem to want to fix the issues but don't.

So what do you do, throw up your hands and just quit or try and save it first?

And that is the flaw in your logic...

Agent Orange
03-02-2015, 05:18 AM
I only log on to collect my cash and upgrade my buildings. Most of the friends i made on the game have left. I will at some point just uninstall the game. If GREE treated people with respect and not give a canned response or nothing at all when there is a problem then maybe people might have faith in the game.
They bring out new boost buildings knowing that they have not corrected the bug from previous boosts. Maybe just maybe they will take note of this poll and see how unhappy people really are with the support.

I agree the canned response from customer service isn't good. But actually I have had really good service in this area. The real trick seems to be to provide them with as much information as possible so they have a place to start from.

My feeling is that management is the real problem here, or the bean counters who have no idea how this community works or care since they are only interested in the bottom line.

Max Power
03-02-2015, 06:26 AM
I don't spend any money in or on this THING.
I eagerly, happily refer to myself as a leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler.
I'm a very happy leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler.
If you're spending real money for the fake stuff that is allegedly sold, you're a customer.

As a leech, parasite, freeloader, beggar, and/or panhandler; I must decline casting an opinion, unlike the political process in most countries, which encourages leeches, parasites, freeloaders, beggars, and/or panhandlers to vote.

This times 1000. I just fill in the player rolls and spend no money. I am happy to trade my existance as rob bait in exchange for the free pixels. I have spent no money on this game, and therefore, I am not a customer. They can do what they want. If I get bored, I will go be a non-customer somewhere else.

smbass77
03-02-2015, 09:23 AM
The customer service at GREE is HORRIBLE, not to mention the glitches in the game.

I'm still waiting on my prizes from map mission goals that were completed a year ago. A Gree CS rep told me to send him the "Mission name" and "Prize" that I'm missing and it will be added.

Well, after a few hours of compiling all this info and sending it to him, I'm now waiting a week with no response. Pathetic. I even asked to speak with a manager (if such a thing exists).

I wish GREE would sell MW to a company who cares about their customers.

lemonhaze
03-02-2015, 01:20 PM
i see gree deleted the thread i made about their 1st quater loss LOL guess they didnt want anyone to know they are struggling

Agent Orange
03-02-2015, 02:59 PM
i see gree deleted the thread i made about their 1st quater loss LOL guess they didnt want anyone to know they are struggling

No worries I forwarded the link to Mike Bloomberg.

legalious
03-02-2015, 03:11 PM

Your thread was never deleted. Might want to check the other pages.

Speed ump
03-02-2015, 03:36 PM
It's at the top of page 2. Too many newer posts pushed it back

Layon
03-02-2015, 03:55 PM
I am both happy and unhappy. I am happy I did not spend any money on this game and I like the game basics. But I am not happy because a large part of this game is not available if you dont spend money.
I think Gold prices are insane by the way. If prices were 1% of what they are now I might begin to consider buying some gold.

SunWuKong
03-04-2015, 01:20 AM
just need to relax and you will enjoy the game

Helios Von Elisar
03-04-2015, 05:50 AM
Not as happy as I used to be and I consider leaving the game a lot. But winters are boring and the game gives me something to do while bored. Doubtful I'll be around in June to see if the company is still here though. Once it warms up I am off to greener pastures.