PDA

View Full Version : So, whatever happened to the AMA program?

JakeCullen
02-10-2015, 01:06 AM
I'm just asking this because I thought GREE said it would be a regular thing...unless it is still running in other sections of this forum which I couldn't seem to find. :-)

smokey77
02-10-2015, 02:16 AM
It tends to be a waste of time anyway , I mean they ignore most questions and good ideas on this forum 365 days a year so I`m not sure sure why they bother having special days for it .

Captain Torgue
02-10-2015, 02:54 AM
It tends to be a waste of time anyway , I mean they ignore most questions and good ideas on this forum 365 days a year so I`m not sure sure why they bother having special days for it .

No you are wrong. I find Gree to be extremely helpful and always willing to listen to customer feedback.

smokey77
02-10-2015, 03:15 AM
No you are wrong. I find Gree to be extremely helpful and always willing to listen to customer feedback.

Now I know you`re nuts :rolleyes:

sister morphine
02-10-2015, 04:24 AM
I'm just asking this because I thought GREE said it would be a regular thing...unless it is still running in other sections of this forum which I couldn't seem to find. :-)
Like politicians' promises, it just kinda faded away ;)

Vile Lynn
02-10-2015, 12:43 PM
We do need some attention.

What are the developers' plans for accomplices?
Feels like we were left hanging since we are not accumulating accomplices like we should be through recent events... none in the LTQ, box or last war, and no communication.

Curious.

Sam@
02-10-2015, 01:57 PM
This is the reason for lack of AMA with the developers. Best guess Engram is struggling to fix the game that he had ruined. Then again he could have been let go all together notice the lack of accomplices in recent events? They may have died off with his career.

What would be funny is if they took the accomplice feature out of the game and all the people who stocked up on crates??

Jason_Bourne
02-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Engram there is lots of speculation about you having left... please make some noise if that's not the case. Thanks!

spiderman
02-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Engram there is lots of speculation about you having left... please make some noise if that's not the case. Thanks!

Ditto mate. Some kind of feed back would be nice. Happy gaming mate.

Clementine
02-10-2015, 05:11 PM
Engram is still here (I was just in a meeting with him and Relic about 30 minutes ago)! Additionally, we should be having an AMA for Crime City in the next week or two! Look for details soon.

Thatkidyouknow
02-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Engram is still here (I was just in a meeting with him and Relic about 30 minutes ago)! Additionally, we should be having an AMA for Crime City in the next week or two! Look for details soon.

Answer me this.....7 day war?!?!??

willis3
02-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Maybe you can answer the questions on the events page? ALOT of upset people due to 7 day war!!

Captain Torgue
02-11-2015, 12:56 AM
Engram is still here (I was just in a meeting with him and Relic about 30 minutes ago)!

How did the meeting go?

Did you all drink coffee?

Clementine
02-11-2015, 09:58 AM
We do need some attention.

What are the developers' plans for accomplices?
Feels like we were left hanging since we are not accumulating accomplices like we should be through recent events... none in the LTQ, box or last war, and no communication.

Curious.

More details about Accomplices will be coming very soon.

Vile Lynn
02-11-2015, 10:09 AM

haha, I'm just kidding but to quote Homer Simpson, "That's not soon enough!"

Sam@
02-11-2015, 11:53 AM

Clementine they should move you up to developer. You are the only one from Gree to show up here communicating with us. I assure you can't do any worse. Beside Relic he just shows up to lock threads because people are unhappy with accomplices and the current state of the game. Cheers to you keep up the good work and hopefully pass information of the state of the game from us players view to the developer's.