PDA

View Full Version : 2% Sea Attack?

Sparkle
02-09-2015, 06:28 PM
It was inappropriate to close the previous thread by the same name. Yeah it got carried away with linguistics but the original topic was important. I, too, am disgruntled and appalled at the unbelievable increase in energy to complete events even at the Prestige level. And prizes like 2% Sea Attack or map quest cash increase are hardly worth the time to play much less spend real money on. What is Gree thinking? Why win less for more?

Pidgeot
02-09-2015, 07:53 PM
If you have noticed, they are forcing players to finish "both" LTQs for the "best prize". They want you get the wrapper for both indie and faction. Just a way to make it harder. for the 3 day LTQ, they want you to finish all 3 days for the wrapper.

Annihilator2
02-10-2015, 12:34 PM
I don't understand the question...

All is simple:
- Gree monitors how much players get the final LTQ reward and how much get wrapper. A lot of people finishes both LTQs
- Gree gets enough money. Free energy packs do not help in current LTQs with so high energy requirements and a lot of people buys tons of gold.

So we are waiting new increasing of energy requirements in future LTQs

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-10-2015, 01:59 PM
LOL
No one forces us to DEW a darn thing.
LOL
Good luck to those of you who feel the pressure of those really great "pals" to invest more time into a "game", than you DEW your job, family, life, church, or education.
Anyway, if you are weary of being bossed about, DEW what we DEW, NUTTIN.
Got a few spaces if you need place to figure things out!

Seph
02-10-2015, 06:21 PM
If you have noticed, they are forcing players to finish "both" LTQs for the "best prize". They want you get the wrapper for both indie and faction. Just a way to make it harder. for the 3 day LTQ, they want you to finish all 3 days for the wrapper.

Well, the current wrapper for Masters is a 20% Raid Payout bonus... Tough to say that the best prizes are reserved for those who can finish "both". For the most part, Prestige prizes have been the way to go, economically speaking that is.

Pidgeot
02-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Well, the current wrapper for Masters is a 20% Raid Payout bonus... Tough to say that the best prizes are reserved for those who can finish "both". For the most part, Prestige prizes have been the way to go, economically speaking that is.

I mean in terms of the award percents you get. Prestige for current LTQ is 2% Sea Defense but wrapper is 15% air attack if you do both indie and faction. 20% Raid Payout is still a really good bonus. With all the LV 10 AMRs out there and good raid payout boost, you can hit one for over 1 billion cash. I wish I could get it.