PDA

View Full Version : You know what makes me laugh?

Evan1000
02-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Starts with a G, ends in an E, rhymes with TREE and has the intelligence of a 5 year old. And I'm being nice here.

Let's just go through the schedule shall we?

LE Buildings Sale! All gold! Thank you so much!

Bloody Valentine LTQ! The speed goals for an LTQ we all love! No accomplices, no decent prize for finishing normal, and otherwise no point in doing!

Valentines Box Event! Our favorite event! We even got the stupid boxes as war prizes! Even though every box event I end only up using 25% of the boxes I actually obtain! What a tremendous waste of effort! Oh, and no accomplices.

Crimson Alley Street Assault! 4 days! As if 3 wasn't enough!

Deuces Wild SLTQ! I for one can't wait to see the waste of pixels you get for actually completing it!

Giancarlo Stanley Epic Boss! THREE days! You better have some speed goals to compensate for the 6% worth of syn goal mods that we'll be missing out on. And if you even THINK about giving accomplices out as prizes, I'll personally quit this game and I'm sure many others will.

Maverick McCoy! Wow Raid Boss is back to 5 days, it's a miracle! Sorry to spoil the surprise, but there's going to be another health increase. Probably a bigger one to make up for all the extra time GREE has given us to complete it in! And guess what, all accomplices as prizes! No 7% mafia attack that's actually worth finishing Raid Boss for!

Special Lockbox Event! Oh wait, no one cares, the use of "special" in the name means "absolute waste of time and gold". Bet there's no accomplices either.

And I've saved the best for last, Duel For The Deuces! Another 5 day war! Because, of course, GREE doesn't listen, and after all of the negative feedback they have received, thanks to all the money they made with TAW vs SAS, it's back again! I can't wait to see no modifiers for every individual prize out of the Top 100, no modifiers for every prize out of the Top 10 syndicates, and some more boxes and street assault units to replace every other prize! You should give us some of the lowest unit too, because we don't have enough of those!

Anything I miss? Think I've covered most of the bases.

Vile Lynn
02-09-2015, 02:13 PM
war hangover? or just a case of the Mondays?

Mrs Cash
02-09-2015, 02:17 PM
LOL, nailed it Evan1000.

Evan1000
02-09-2015, 02:19 PM

Little bit of both :p

Daswi
02-09-2015, 02:20 PM

Probably both but he is correct in what he is saying. Or should I say, I agree with what Evan is saying.

Asto
02-09-2015, 02:46 PM
If it wasn't time to listen to your customers before, it most certainly is now gree. This is getting seriously out of hand....I was quitting mw to play cc but if this carries on I'll be quitting both games, as a lot of players are doing now and let me let you into a little secret here gree..carry on and the only players left will the t10. At that point all your games go bye bye with you....and at that point I hope a proper company sees potential in their games and buys you out. It'll probably be too late by then I guess. Good work gree, how to ruin funzio's games or what!!

And as for the last war? Well, you'll find 59 emails from Manifest Destiny demanding we get compensation for your pathetic servers. We were on 7/9 streak and 20 odd players got screwed over....not a single one could make a hit. We ended up losing by 1k to a team we would normally walk over. To make matters worse we carried on, finished 9 streak and then got to 4/11. So, unless my maths is horrendously out, without your fawk up, we would've actually completed the 11/11 streak.

Dipstik
02-09-2015, 02:52 PM
And yet, not only will you continue to play, but you'll still be making these same complaints three months from now. It's hard to take the whiners seriously when they keep coming back for more.

Asto
02-09-2015, 03:00 PM
And yet, not only will you continue to play, but you'll still be making these same complaints three months from now. It's hard to take the whiners seriously when they keep coming back for more.
I do continue to play, yes. If things carry on I will quit. I'm putting down the pen and pad on mw. I'm not that addicted guy who says all these things but can't stop lol. When the time is right, I will quit. Simple. My team keeps going too, that plays a major part. I've been saying I'll quit on mw for a while but the time didn't seem right, admittedly. However, now things are different, now I know I can stop, now I know my time is right, now I know I will quit.

I don't even think the game will be around 3 months at this rate so you'll do well to see me complaining on the forums of a dead game

Evan1000
02-09-2015, 03:01 PM

If it wasn't for my syn, I'd have probably quit how long ago. The social aspect of the game is what keeps people from quitting, because it certainly isn't GREE.

Relic
02-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Starts with a G, ends in an E, rhymes with TREE and has the intelligence of a 5 year old. And I'm being nice here.

Let's just go through the schedule shall we?

LE Buildings Sale! All gold! Thank you so much!

Bloody Valentine LTQ! The speed goals for an LTQ we all love! No accomplices, no decent prize for finishing normal, and otherwise no point in doing!

Valentines Box Event! Our favorite event! We even got the stupid boxes as war prizes! Even though every box event I end only up using 25% of the boxes I actually obtain! What a tremendous waste of effort! Oh, and no accomplices.

Crimson Alley Street Assault! 4 days! As if 3 wasn't enough!

Deuces Wild SLTQ! I for one can't wait to see the waste of pixels you get for actually completing it!

Giancarlo Stanley Epic Boss! THREE days! You better have some speed goals to compensate for the 6% worth of syn goal mods that we'll be missing out on. And if you even THINK about giving accomplices out as prizes, I'll personally quit this game and I'm sure many others will.

Maverick McCoy! Wow Raid Boss is back to 5 days, it's a miracle! Sorry to spoil the surprise, but there's going to be another health increase. Probably a bigger one to make up for all the extra time GREE has given us to complete it in! And guess what, all accomplices as prizes! No 7% mafia attack that's actually worth finishing Raid Boss for!

Special Lockbox Event! Oh wait, no one cares, the use of "special" in the name means "absolute waste of time and gold". Bet there's no accomplices either.

And I've saved the best for last, Duel For The Deuces! Another 5 day war! Because, of course, GREE doesn't listen, and after all of the negative feedback they have received, thanks to all the money they made with TAW vs SAS, it's back again! I can't wait to see no modifiers for every individual prize out of the Top 100, no modifiers for every prize out of the Top 10 syndicates, and some more boxes and street assault units to replace every other prize! You should give us some of the lowest unit too, because we don't have enough of those!

Anything I miss? Think I've covered most of the bases.

I'll make sure all feedback is sent up to the appropriate teams.

For future reference, all feedback should be constructive. Calling the teams 5-year-olds wouldn't really fall under that category; it would be appreciated in the future if you left comments like that off since it really adds no value to it.

Thank you, and locking this thread up.