PDA

View Full Version : Robbing is fun again; Keep the IPH coming

Better At Life Than You
02-08-2015, 07:39 PM
I'm not trying to brag but this is the first time I was able to upgrade ltb's strictly from rob money only. Just wanted thank those who have spent the gold on re-issued ltb's, especially those with 4 L10 diamond grills. Also, thank you for proving to gree that you would spend gold for iph improvement. Now more than half the players upgrade current and past ltb's to L10. I couldn't put this game down the last couple of days. 4 billion and counting this weekend alone. Just imagine what that would look like with L15 and L20. I never use gold for stamina refills and I couldn't resist, L10's all over the place smart move making it 3 bullets for new ltb robbing. The best part is that not one single player has whinned about being camped or filling up my feed with crazy stuff. Nice. Keep boosting the IPH gree.

Sherod
02-08-2015, 08:35 PM
The fact that you are actually spending gold on stamina refills instead of investing it in your permanent buildings or other aspects of the game is beyond me:D, but hey don't let me spoil your fun bud.

Captain Torgue
02-08-2015, 11:51 PM
The fact that you are actually spending gold on stamina refills instead of investing it in your permanent buildings or other aspects of the game is beyond me:D, but hey don't let me spoil your fun bud.

You are spoiling his fun by telling him where to spend his gold brody.

Evan1000
02-09-2015, 06:29 AM

I'm pretty sure this thread is complete sarcasm..

evj
02-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Robbing is fun :) I hope syndicate bonuses get some new levels soon.

Gungho
02-10-2015, 10:41 AM
There's no point in robbing no more as you gain XP and get less IP in war.... Not sure why we get punished by actually playing the game.

Captain Torgue
02-11-2015, 12:53 AM
There's no point in robbing no more as you gain XP and get less IP in war.... Not sure why we get punished by actually playing the game.

People who are afraid of XP shouldn't be playing to begin with.

Jack Bauer 24
02-11-2015, 01:06 AM
I spent some of my hard earned free gold on some old LTB's, so your welcome! Now if your using gold you paid cash for that's just silly.