PDA

View Full Version : bloody valentine ltq

Dctrbar
02-08-2015, 12:41 PM
anyone have any accomplice info yet on new LTQ? I am through level 7 normal and nothing yet.

Evan1000
02-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Nothing on normal

-Batman-
02-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Might has well stop then and let energy build up and see what's on elite

Vojta Huk
02-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Next LTQ which is imposible to comlete...

Dctrbar
02-08-2015, 01:04 PM
wouldn't be surpried if there were none in elite either. Seems like the accomplices have run dry for a bit...none in current battle prizes either.

cookamoo
02-08-2015, 01:13 PM
Nothing up to 7 elite, yet.

smokey77
02-08-2015, 01:40 PM
So no accomplices in normal and elite for me isn't obtainable even if there is an accomplice for it, looks like I'm sitting this one out. This is probably the lowest point this game has reached for me as a free player. They just need to find a way to destroy IPH building now.

lordsagacity
02-08-2015, 02:08 PM
So no accomplices in normal and elite for me isn't obtainable even if there is an accomplice for it, looks like I'm sitting this one out. This is probably the lowest point this game has reached for me as a free player. They just need to find a way to destroy IPH building now.

The same here. I used to complete LTQ as far as I can go until recently I realize that these prizes are worse than the cash equipment in the store, let alone the massive xp it brings.

sister morphine
02-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Might has well stop then and let energy build up and see what's on elite
I heard there's one at the end of elite. Seems they only want people who can drop a few hundred dollars at a time to get it.

Jason_Bourne
02-08-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm sitting this one out... haven't even touched it and I won't!

willis3
02-08-2015, 04:20 PM
No accomplices on either ltq...neither normal or elite.

HectorAM
02-08-2015, 04:33 PM
I will sit this one out too guys, thank you.

narsly
02-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Thank You Gree...

Portnoy
02-08-2015, 05:10 PM

So true man.....sitting this one out as well.....they r really testing my patience here....keep at it GREE and u r definitely gonna see me walk away ��

cooch
02-08-2015, 05:55 PM

That's their goal dude. Too many free players so they r trying real hard to send a message. Plus open a gap for the almost extinct species. The new gold spender. Lmao.

sister morphine
02-08-2015, 11:13 PM
That's their goal dude. Too many free players so they r trying real hard to send a message. Plus open a gap for the almost extinct species. The new gold spender. Lmao.
When the charges offer poor value for money, most people will decline to pay them (I'm excluding the usual suspects from this of course).

That old 20 gold for a very limited energy refill is a good one. An obvious trap for players lacking patience back in the day when we only used energy for map jobs really (and smart players learnt to only farm the best places anyway), it's turned into a rip-off as energy requirements for LTQs get more extreme and prizes get worse. Why the surprise when people turn their backs?

Captain Torgue
02-08-2015, 11:53 PM
There are plenty of accomplices on elite mode after level 8.

smokey77
02-09-2015, 12:11 AM

That could well be the case . Maybe a better way of doing would be to say right , its no longer a free game in the stores , charge say $1.99 for initial download and still keep it slightly competive for free players . The big spenders would still spend loads and they wouldn`t end up with a game with 150 syndicates playing .

cynicalmofo
02-09-2015, 09:54 AM
That could well be the case . Maybe a better way of doing would be to say right , its no longer a free game in the stores , charge say $1.99 for initial download and still keep it slightly competive for free players . The big spenders would still spend loads and they wouldn`t end up with a game with 150 syndicates playing .

My syndicate decided very early to skip this battle after seeing the prizes on offer. Our gold is nothing to them but all those $100's add up eventually.

There was a time when we'd have played anyway but the thing is, battles aren't even fun.

On a plus side, all these days off are letting me get back to what I used to do before I filled my free time with CC so that's a bonus for me personally. Coming to the conclusion that people only play now because they don't want to feel like they wasted all the money they spent for nothing.

MoM - Krypt
02-11-2015, 01:10 AM
One guys says there's no Kingpins in either ltq. Another guy says there's a couple after lvl 8 of elite. Which is it fellas? Please and thanks.

smokey77
02-11-2015, 01:29 AM
One guys says there's no Kingpins in either ltq. Another guy says there's a couple after lvl 8 of elite. Which is it fellas? Please and thanks.

I`m on level 11 elite and theres none so far . I`d wait until you see info from a reliable source before doing anything it says on this forum , some people seem to think its hilarious giving out mis-information .

MoM - Krypt
02-11-2015, 01:41 AM
Thanks smokey.

kids
02-11-2015, 02:47 PM
I`m on level 11 elite and theres none so far . I`d wait until you see info from a reliable source before doing anything it says on this forum , some people seem to think its hilarious giving out mis-information .

what's that **** with spreading false informations here to the forum ?
are these just gree employees wanting us to spend more gold or what ?
I don't get it !
bet there are hundreds of lambs out there finished elite already but they wanna keep the info secret on their own ?
weird community

quityourwhining
02-11-2015, 03:53 PM
no accomplices in the ltq event. captain torgue is a known troll. he's also the one that spread false information about one of the ltbs having accomplices as upgrade rewards. he's been trolling the forums and energy glitching / time traveling for years. just disregard anything he may have to say concerning cc.

Captain Torgue
02-11-2015, 05:03 PM
I sense great butthurt in this thread.

P.S there are accomplices in the later stages of elite LTQ

BrisingrBoss
02-11-2015, 07:35 PM
ill expect to see a Screen Shot before i believe you again captain

smokey77
02-12-2015, 12:47 AM
I don't get it !
bet there are hundreds of lambs out there finished elite already but they wanna keep the info secret on their own ?
weird community

Not really sure what its about . I thought the idea of the forum was to help people , there are a few that help but a lot that just troll and hand out dodgy info . Doesn`t really help anyone other than Gree as far as I can see . A good start is to disregard anything captain torgue says , its 100% guarenteed to be false information or just a troll post . I think once , a long long time ago , someone laughed at one of his jokes , that was enough for him to continue with them to infinity and beyond .

sister morphine
02-12-2015, 01:01 AM
I don't get it !
weird community
Trolling is part of what makes this community. Like when Dippy told some noob to buy henchmen, and I think he fell for it. The forum is a pale shadow of what it used to be, but most of the great posters retired or got banned.

Sepi
02-12-2015, 02:45 AM
I´m currently at 15/20 on Elite and no Accomplices so far. 15/20 requires 11920 Energy to finish (10 x 8 x 149, Sylvia Messmann in Artist Quarter) and prize is Bloody Bones explosive with stats of 35280 / 27720.

smokey77
02-12-2015, 03:23 AM
I´m currently at 15/20 on Elite and no Accomplices so far. 15/20 requires 11920 Energy to finish (10 x 8 x 149, Sylvia Messmann in Artist Quarter) and prize is Bloody Bones explosive with stats of 35280 / 27720.

Ive given up at level 13 , absolutely ridiculous energy requirements !

Sepi
02-12-2015, 07:13 AM
Yes they are. I'm just testing how far one can go with 5 Energy regen / min and levelling up-refill for another 4000 Energy.

It seems that it would be better to do those basic missions as quest prices are better and you get 10 Gold per mission in later stages. Exp is A bit problem there, though.

Vile Lynn
02-12-2015, 08:33 AM
...and you get 10 Gold per mission in later stages.

What?

Gold is a reward now? What mission and what stage?

Sepi
02-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Yes they are, new story missions. Have you finished the last ones before the update that gave new maps?

I'm here with cellphone right now, hope screencap shows. :)7239

Vile Lynn
02-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Awesome! Thank you, Sepi! :)

I don't know if I have them; I'm checking now.
Edit: I'm not that far in the quest chain, yet.

Sepi
02-12-2015, 09:33 AM
No problem, glad to be of assistance! :)

Dctrbar
02-13-2015, 11:07 AM
I started this thread for the exact reasons stated above...to help ppl with information rather than wasting info. Rather than just ask others to provide the information for me, I at least had gotten through level 8 before asking others for their progress. The fact that there have now been no accommplices in the past 4-5 events probably is proof enough that there are none in the LTQ either. thanks to all those who went further and confirmed there is nothing to be had aside from a waste of energy and time.