PDA

View Full Version : Did gree get something right?

The Hammr
02-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Still waiting for verification on this, but it looks like gree took away the ability for non officers to declare war. The button is still there. When i pushed the button to declare wih my mini it brought up the window to verify, but war never actually got declared. Had to switch to my main to make it happen. Tried this several times. Same result each time.

Has anyone else had the same experience? If this is true, i kinda kinda like the humor that people who keep screwing over their syndicate by declaring when they shouldn't, can now sit there and push that button all day long and have nothing happen.

Can someone verify?

!Radar
02-08-2015, 11:13 AM
You are correct, I couldn't declare with my mini either

The Hammr
02-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Thanks gree. We have been asking for that for a long time. Appreciate the change.

Captain Torgue
02-08-2015, 11:44 PM
Gree please change it back to the way it was. My syndicate only has ten members and only two are officers. I need them all to declare whenever they feel like it or else this new gay syndicate doesn't stand a chance.

sister morphine
02-09-2015, 12:54 AM
Gree please change it back to the way it was. My syndicate only has ten members and only two are officers. I need them all to declare whenever they feel like it or else this new gay syndicate doesn't stand a chance.
Promote! promote! promote!

BrisingrBoss
02-09-2015, 07:58 AM
dude just promote a couple hours before battle and demote after battle. better that than to accommodate for your small team

Mrs Cash
02-09-2015, 09:44 AM

Seriously? Such a simple solution...promote.

Vile Lynn
02-09-2015, 10:46 AM
Wow. It only took GREE 50 Wars to implement this.

Thank you, finally. :)

Captain Torgue
02-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Gree I demand you change this back to the way it originally was.