PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree- stop being lazy

The NSA
02-08-2015, 10:40 AM
You can make money and please the players, what a concept! First, scrap accomplices- complicates the game, it's an obvious cash grab, and people generally seem to hate it. Second, stop releasing old ltbs- the "lt" stands for limited time, and that concept is completely ruined when you introduce the idea that you'll periodically rerelease them whenever you feel like lining your pockets.

I get it, your a business- So run yourselves like one. No one is against you making money, but trying to do so as the quality of the game crashes and burns is just sad to watch. Add features people want- You already have plenty of pre-designed buildings on maps that aren't available within neighborhoods, give 'em a new skin, a solid iph, and sell 'em for gold. Release buildings related to your sponsors. Update the weaponry selection, sell 'em for gold. As long as it's fair and sensical, as long as the game actually improves and doesn't instead get worse with your cash grabs, I don't think players can complain too much. But brah, game is wrecked right now.

Sorry if this rehashes old ideas, but I particularly like the idea of ltbs for gold- have one for cash, have a better one for making Gree some money.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-08-2015, 11:08 AM
I agree there are many missed opportunities for Gree. Many obvious ones that just...

I disagree with you about making available old LTB's. I think gree is handling this aspect quite nicely. I woulda never thought to make more available than just the standard two per building.

And yeah, there are many pimp buildings on maps. This has always been a gripe with many players. Why not release those buildings?

The NSA
02-08-2015, 11:22 AM
I agree there are many missed opportunities for Gree. Many obvious ones that just...

I disagree with you about making available old LTB's. I think gree is handling this aspect quite nicely. I woulda never thought to make more available than just the standard two per building.

And yeah, there are many pimp buildings on maps. This has always been a gripe with many players. Why not release those buildings?

It's a point I'm willing to concede, I've just always liked the concept of the progression and the reward for more veteran (and thus consistent/loyal) players. The entire concept is shaken up when rereleases happen. I've purchased plenty myself, but sort of hate myself for it- trying to keep up with the joneses and now I'm outta gold and won't purchase more, while iph has just gone through the roof. It was nice slowly increasing a mil every now and then.. now inflation's so bad it makes a Zimbabwe dollar look steady.

'nother idea-
Limited time weapons. I'm not going to buy a barrel of gold, but my stats suck for my level and I hate being a liability in a syn battle.. I'd boost my stats for a couple bucks every few weeks and be happy with it. Just an idea, little improvements- instead they ignore glaring issues yet introduce accomplices and ltb reissues, meh.

Perin
02-08-2015, 12:00 PM
The McRib comes back every now and then as a limited time item also.

The NSA
02-08-2015, 12:28 PM
The McRib comes back every now and then as a limited time item also.

And that too is unhealthy and in the long run bad for you.. ur point? Srsly though, poor analogy as we both know "limited time" is being employed in different ways between those two cases. Like I said, willing to concede the point as others seem happy with the rerelease, but would rather they stick with the way they've always done things and simply update with new gold buildings. Both would be fine as well, but it's the lazy and obvious cash grab while offering nothing new that's weak.

Perin
02-08-2015, 04:23 PM
And that too is unhealthy and in the long run bad for you.. ur point? Srsly though, poor analogy as we both know "limited time" is being employed in different ways between those two cases. Like I said, willing to concede the point as others seem happy with the rerelease, but would rather they stick with the way they've always done things and simply update with new gold buildings. Both would be fine as well, but it's the lazy and obvious cash grab while offering nothing new that's weak.

Lol gotcha. Gree will do anything for one dollar.