PDA

View Full Version : Will Gree do anything to a known hacker that is currently in a Top 40 team?

MISTERFTW
02-08-2015, 07:41 AM
I know for a fact that a usual Top 250-150 team, who magically is inside Top 35, has a hacker on their roster. I know, because this player was booted from my syndicate once it was discovered by my leader at the time, that this player was using a game hacking software. He quit playing after being booted and almost a year later, he's back at it. This syndicate Needs Ban Lifetime, (hint hint, interesting capital letters I just used)

Evan1000
02-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Maybe he just lifts more

Jeronimo
02-08-2015, 07:50 AM
Right, it sucks that we can't just say the name so GREE can ban him. Hint: top 33

Jeronimo
02-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Maybe he just lifts more

Or he has won the lottery :D

killbillbst
02-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Depends if he buys gold. If he does, no chance they'll do anything

fuzzy
02-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Are you saying Nothing But Love has a hacker ?

smokey77
02-08-2015, 08:25 AM
If you have concerns like this you are probably better reporting them to google play or apple store , as has been said if they are buying gold the chances are Gree will do nothing . Also , this place needs either to be moderated better by admins or powers given to those mods that are on here regularly to enable them to delete posts and ban users . Theres been posts on here all day with the guy making them using a swastika for an avatar , not to mention the fact I have pointed out twice now about a guy selling his syndicate for paypal , that particular thread has been up for weeks without being removed .

MISTERFTW
02-08-2015, 08:25 AM
Are you saying Nothing But Love has a hacker ?
100% guarantee. Who scores that much ip, yet only has 81m defense stats at lvl 195?

MISTERFTW
02-08-2015, 08:29 AM
If you have concerns like this you are probably better reporting them to google play or apple store , as has been said if they are buying gold the chances are Gree will do nothing . Also , this place needs either to be moderated better by admins or powers given to those mods that are on here regularly to enable them to delete posts and ban users . Theres been posts on here all day with the guy making them using a swastika for an avatar , not to mention the fact I have pointed out twice now about a guy selling his syndicate for paypal , that particular thread has been up for weeks without being removed .
He doesn't need to buy gold if he is still using Gamecih game hacking software

smokey77
02-08-2015, 08:32 AM

Then I would be surprised if Gree didn`t do anything , especially if its costing them money .

Dipstik
02-08-2015, 09:42 AM
You DO realize that SAS just took first place, right?

The NSA
02-08-2015, 10:33 AM

Haha I just remember getting suspended for a week by Tadaah (Tadaah? Idk, mod with gree logo for an avatar) within 30 seconds of posting that his answer would be the same ("we'll look into it!") should I suggest Gree staff dump liquid **** all over their heads. Apparently that was "threatening", because satire is such a difficult concept to comprehend. Nazi dude running around isn't great, but that ineffective, reading skills impaired mod constantly being around wasn't much better. At least now we know we're being ignored, rather than just getting lip service about how "Gree will totally look into guiz" (once the money is counted, that is).

Welches1
02-08-2015, 12:34 PM
Ummmm you do realize that there is more than 1 Big T in this entire game? Not to mention that this Big T is a she and not a he and only has about 16.5k in ip, level 206 and over 100mil in def stats? You sound sound stupid. Focus on your own syndicate and don't start spreading lies cause your syndicate is trash b***h

!Radar
02-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Well that escalated quickly.
I am also in a "trash syndicate" so I don't really be involved in the drama of the upper ranks, I'm just a spectator. At the risk of sounding stupid I have a question. Where does this person mention "Big T"?
After scrolling through their syndicate list I highly doubt they are concern has anything to do with "Big T" and their 16.5k of ip.
Are you a really good troll? Is this a slip? A diversion maybe? If not, you "sound sound" stupider.

Lolsies
02-08-2015, 03:12 PM

Sorry smokey, we just found the guy with the swastika avatar and gave him a warning. I'll also try to find that thread concerning someone selling an account.

Lolsies
02-08-2015, 03:14 PM
About the topic of this thread, the GREE devs and managers are on weekend break, but please send in a ticket so that GREE can do a further analysis on this player on Monday.

Vile Lynn
02-08-2015, 07:36 PM
About the topic of this thread, the GREE devs and managers are on weekend break, but please send in a ticket so that GREE can do a further analysis on this player on Monday.

You have GOT to be joking.

Dipstik
02-08-2015, 07:39 PM
Ummm, did you notice his username?

Captain Torgue
02-08-2015, 11:43 PM
Sorry smokey, we just found the guy with the swastika avatar and gave him a warning.

I'm sure he is shaking in his boots right now.

cynicalmofo
02-09-2015, 03:18 AM

Just an FYI, you can't hack server sided games with local memory editors.

smokey77
02-09-2015, 04:01 AM
I'm sure he is shaking in his boots right now.

He was shaking in his boots that much that he forgot to change his avatar , or this quote from his sig :

"The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew"
- Adolf Hitler

Great work Gree :rolleyes:

Nighteg
02-09-2015, 04:53 AM
Sorry smokey, we just found the guy with the swastika avatar and gave him a warning. I'll also try to find that thread concerning someone selling an account.

Can you be any more pathetic?

Dipstik
02-09-2015, 05:02 AM
Can you be any more pathetic?

Yeah... If seeing a swastika really bothers you that much, the Internet might not be the place for you.

smokey77
02-09-2015, 05:16 AM
Yeah... If seeing a swastika really bothers you that much, the Internet might not be the place for you.

The swastika was the part that drew me to the profile , which contained a lot worse . Its not something I particularly want to see or read when visiting a site about game app . I realise some people find it highly amusing trying offend people while safely tucked behind a computer screen , but its the kind of thing thats turned this forum into a bit of a cesspit .

Nighteg
02-09-2015, 06:01 AM
The swastika was the part that drew me to the profile , which contained a lot worse . Its not something I particularly want to see or read when visiting a site about game app . I realise some people find it highly amusing trying offend people while safely tucked behind a computer screen , but its the kind of thing thats turned this forum into a bit of a cesspit .

Save your breath. Trying to explain to a troll why trolling is bad is a lost cause.

smokey77
02-09-2015, 06:37 AM
Save your breath. Trying to explain to a troll why trolling is bad is a lost cause.

I know , I really should know better by now :rolleyes:

Evan1000
02-09-2015, 07:00 AM

Haha, I laughed.

How do you know you guys aren't offending this guy with the swastika avatar in the first place by judging his own beliefs?

"Judge not lest ye be judged yourself"

Let's see who gets that. When a famous metal band comes out with a song about judging others.

smokey77
02-09-2015, 07:18 AM
Haha, I laughed.

How do you know you guys aren't offending this guy with the swastika avatar in the first place by judging his own beliefs?

"Judge not lest ye be judged yourself"

Let's see who gets that. When a famous metal band comes out with a song about judging others.

Well you obviously haven`t got it . Have you actually had a look at his profile , or his signature in all his posts ? I`m pretty sure its him thats doing the offending , unless racism has suddenly become ok on here . Thats me done with this thread , its like banging my head against a brick wall .

edit : just to say racism is probably the wrong word , but I can`t quite think of the right word atm :confused:

Vile Lynn
02-09-2015, 07:23 AM
If it is that offensive, put him on ignore.

smokey77
02-09-2015, 07:25 AM
If it is that offensive, put him on ignore.

Good point , I forgot about that function . I will do that now .

Relic
02-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Hi,

Just for some clarification, there are CS staff on the weekends that can look at inquiries for you. Any suspicion of hacking should be reported to them immediately and it will be investigated.

Second, the insults toward volunteer mods won't be tolerated. They are here to help you and give the best advice they have. If it's not to your liking you can ask nicely if they have any more information or you can contact Support. Really, there's no excusable reason for that type of treatment toward anyone on this forum.

Third, I'm locking this thread because the tone in it is extremely disappointing.