PDA

View Full Version : kingpin power

wayno
02-08-2015, 07:05 AM
Can someone please explain this kingpin power to me?
I still cant get my head around it, getting beaten by lower strength enemies, losing attacks in battle when I used to win!
How should we organise our kingpin members?

jbplaya101
02-08-2015, 08:43 AM
Same here enlighten me

1Shot
02-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Moved into general.

Accomplices is a new part of what goes into a fight with another player. The more accomplices you have, the better of a chance you have of winning. Stats do still matter, however, because they do count in a great part of the battle also. You can obtain accomplices from a variety of events, bundles, and other things you may find them in, just like where you can find mods in.

Another tip is that your accomplice power should always have a bigger number than the kingpin power.

Hope this helped.

sister morphine
02-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Can someone please explain this kingpin power to me?
I still cant get my head around it, getting beaten by lower strength enemies, losing attacks in battle when I used to win!
How should we organise our kingpin members?
If you lose, try shuffling them around.

The relative importance of mafia continues to grow. Back when accomplices started I needed a x4 margin in mafia attack over rival defence to guarantee a win if I lost in accomplices. Now somewhere around a 50% margin is good enough.

wayno
02-09-2015, 03:40 AM
How do I find my Accomplice power?

sister morphine
02-09-2015, 04:20 AM
How do I find my Accomplice power?
On your profile, there's a tab for kingpin called Team Equip. That shows who you have on your kingpin team. To see any others just tap on any accomplice and a new screen opens showing the various categories.

Due to the usual incompetence, any multiples you may have aren't shown so you might need to attack someone and tot up the numbers to figure out what exactly you have. Keep a list and update it.

Nighteg
02-09-2015, 04:48 AM
Same here enlighten me

Wasn't your ass kicked by the Russians in May 1945?

Evan1000
02-09-2015, 06:42 AM
Wasn't your ass kicked by the Russians in May 1945?

Some people never learn, Hitler should've learned from Napoleon's biggest mistake.

Maybe next time someone tries to take over Russia they'll bring some winter clothes

Javajoe
02-09-2015, 08:36 AM
The one thing you should know is that in order to gain a lot of accomplices and kingpower is that you have to invest a lot of real money into the game. You can't earn any good kingpin power. All the people on here who have these super awesome numbers dump crazy money into the game to gain all the kingpin power. You will only get minimal kingpin power/accomplices by earning.

sister morphine
02-09-2015, 09:20 AM
The one thing you should know is that in order to gain a lot of accomplices and kingpower is that you have to invest a lot of real money into the game. You can't earn any good kingpin power. All the people on here who have these super awesome numbers dump crazy money into the game to gain all the kingpin power. You will only get minimal kingpin power/accomplices by earning.
But it doesn't matter. Those people who spend mega-bucks will have mega-stats to match. The chances of meeting them in the game are minimal.

wayno
02-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Ok thanks all

Javajoe
02-09-2015, 03:21 PM
True, but I play this game all the time and I have 55 king power and 19 accomplices. Though I should ave probably north of 200 kingpower and 100 accomplices for the amount of time I put into this game.

sister morphine
02-09-2015, 04:25 PM
True, but I play this game all the time and I have 55 king power and 19 accomplices. Though I should ave probably north of 200 kingpower and 100 accomplices for the amount of time I put into this game.
So do I; probably too much ;) my accomplices are over 1,000 and kingpin over 200. It's the team you're with that matters - and add in good fortune for things like RB Wrapper prize; one account got it, the other couldn't get one legendary prize to drop so missed out. Think we've had this conversation before :)

sfun
02-10-2015, 06:39 AM
You can obtain accomplices from a variety of events, bundles, and other things you may find them in.

Where exactly, cause I havent seen them in war, LTQ and in the current box event. Accomplices also have been removed from bundle packs and crates, items you can buy with gold. Might this be that accomplices are gonna be removed, since they are useless anyway.

Dipstik
02-10-2015, 06:49 AM
Oh man how fantastic would that be? Introduce a new item to the game that dominates everything for one month or so, get everyone to spend a fortune chasing them, then get rid of them!

Vile Lynn
02-10-2015, 07:41 AM
How typical would that be.

sfun
02-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Any mods and or developers that can answer the question i had regarding the future of accomplices?

MoM - Krypt
02-11-2015, 12:50 AM
Highly doubtful. There's been more push and complaints on the Modern War forum to remove Equipment stats and what not only to fall on deaf ears. This lack of accomplices will only be brief. They'll find a way to suck your wallet dry for more shortly..

sister morphine
02-11-2015, 03:29 AM
Highly doubtful. There's been more push and complaints on the Modern War forum to remove Equipment stats and what not only to fall on deaf ears. This lack of accomplices will only be brief. They'll find a way to suck your wallet dry for more shortly..
MW equipment is a lot more equitable than accomplices are. Players only need to be active to keep improving their stats there. The gold spenders will get more; that's a given, but free players aren't left out in the cold unless by their own choice.