PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time to bring back PvP

quityourwhining
02-08-2015, 04:14 AM
I have spoken to many players on several different chat apps and in several different rooms. I would say a majority of them share my sentiment of PvP being their favorite event. I think it's time for gree to do something right for a change and to listen to the players. Best event ever!

sister morphine
02-08-2015, 04:21 AM
I have spoken to many players on several different chat apps and in several different rooms. I would say a majority of them share my sentiment of PvP being their favorite event. I think it's time for gree to do something right for a change and to listen to the players. Best event ever!
They'd need to either fix the rivals list so there's more than one-in-a-million you can win against, or fix the game so it no longer crashes whilst searching the rivals for someone you can stand a chance of winning against. Or better still, both!

There's a PvP event coming up in MW soon. That'll be fun as the game still freezes when attacking off your News feed, and on one of my accounts at least it freezes when I do normal PvP. :( :(

Nighteg
02-08-2015, 04:21 AM
It was definitely my favorite event (with the leaderboard, not that abomination they brought after).

TZora
02-08-2015, 11:45 AM
dumb greedy is dumb.