PDA

View Full Version : kind of surprised that...

jbplaya101
02-07-2015, 10:03 PM
you guys updated the forum slightly. Maybe you should take that focus and attention and listen to people who actually play your game. How about no more updates?

spiderman
02-07-2015, 11:38 PM
you guys updated the forum slightly. Maybe you should take that focus and attention and listen to people who actually play your game. How about no more updates?

No. Updates are great mate. Let's keep them coming. Happy gaming mate.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-08-2015, 02:50 AM
I've been meaning to say something about it but didn't wanna create a thread about it. My gripes:

Before they started messing with things, the threads you posted in were highlighted so you can see what threads you posted in.

Also, I know this isn't an iOS thing. But on my iPad, I have to double tap on any link, such as a thread or page number, just to open the link. I know it's just the forum cuz I click on other tabs and browse normally.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

sister morphine
02-08-2015, 03:00 AM
Go back to the old version if you like. Page bottom there's a menu - select retired theme and all the bits you miss are restored. :)

-Batman-
02-08-2015, 03:19 AM
Since updated forum can no longer pinch to zoom on a iPad

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-08-2015, 03:36 AM
Go back to the old version if you like. Page bottom there's a menu - select retired theme and all the bits you miss are restored. :)

Nice. Thanksssssssss.

The NSA
02-08-2015, 11:02 AM
Sort of like introducing the whole "accomplices" thing while ignoring the fact that the rest of the game is going to ****.. priorities Gree, priorities. "Hey, should be shake it up and make an ltb that doesn't cost 50-60 mil? Nah, let's just change a basic part of the game for worse, good work team!"

Captain Torgue
02-08-2015, 11:45 PM

Seig Heil brother!