PDA

View Full Version : 2% sea boost, are they on crack?

mayhem
02-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Pre-staged prestige, only need 4 energy packs to finish.. won't waste the effort (or gold).... thanks gree, now I have another day away from the game.

BTW, I know I'm in for trolls that defend the indefensible.

Let the sophomoric comments begin......

AoV Republic
02-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Hey look at the big picture, every little thing adds up (Unless it doesn't stack then there are problems) it takes time to big up the bonuses ad eventually that 2% turns into 6% sea Attack and that's better than 5%

Pidgeot
02-07-2015, 10:30 PM
But it never use to be like this. Someone in another thread said the requirements are 3 times higher than they use to be and the rewards are not reflecting that change. The last unit we got with over 1m stats or even close to it was like 5 or 6 cycles ago. Boss health continues to be inflated but the units are getting worst. Even the boost dropped. Easy use to give 5%, normal gave 10%, prestige gave 15% (20% before master) and master gave 20%. This was a fair compromise. If you wanted to play for free, you have easy and normal. Wanted to spend a little, then you could get the better reward. Now easy and normal are worthless, prestige is almost unplayable and master is too expensive. On top of the huge cost for LTQ, boost are getting worst. 2% for 2 vaults? No thank you.

The rewards are much better on frontline. I can get 13%+ on any stat boost I want for free in frontline. That would cost me 2 vaults in LTQ and then be short 8% boost. I dont even finish them anymore; I just farm equipment and thats it.

MW Flake
02-08-2015, 12:07 AM
High stat units from a few cycles back were mostly for "Player Appreciation Month". Take that out of things and the units really haven't changed much. And it's been shown several times already that energy requirements really haven't changed, but what has is the number of refills dropping is lower.

dan2407
02-08-2015, 12:08 AM
Worse* just doing what you do Pidgeot

Pidgeot
02-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Worse* just doing what you do Pidgeot

I can use worst. Worse means I'm comparing the bad units with other bad units, which I'm not doing. Since I'm not comparing units and making a general statement, I can use worst.

Example.

This is the worst day ever.
-- There can be more than one worst day ever, just not saying such.

Today is much worse than Monday
-- Here I'm comparing today to Monday, which mean I can use worse.

dan2407
02-08-2015, 11:50 AM
You seriously think "units are getting worst" makes sense?

Pidgeot
02-08-2015, 04:17 PM
You seriously think "units are getting worst" makes sense?

I don't make the rules.

MW Flake
02-09-2015, 01:17 AM
I don't make the rules.
You apparently don't follow them either lol.

bam bam.
02-09-2015, 01:50 AM

I think a duel is needed. 10 paces turn and fire!

Pidgeot
02-09-2015, 02:28 AM

None of us do.

MW Flake
02-09-2015, 02:47 AM
None of us do.
True but some of us don't defend our mistakes as correct ;)

Pidgeot
02-09-2015, 03:10 AM
True but some of us don't defend our mistakes as correct ;)

Pretty sure I'm right.

MW Flake
02-09-2015, 03:32 AM
You're not. Even though you didn't specifically state what, you are making a comparison, so worse is the proper word to use.

"Come here." - No subject is actually stated, but as its a command, the implied subject would be "You". Similar to what you said, it is implied that you are comparing these units to other units.

In keeping this on topic, yes Gree is on crack. What better way to know how to market an addiction than by being some sort of addict yourself.

dan2407
02-09-2015, 03:57 AM
Pidgeot you are among the elite at slating gree because of mistakes they are making yet you can't even admit that you made a spelling error ������ I think you should apply for a job at gree bro

Ozymandias
02-09-2015, 04:03 AM
It appears there may be some confusion over recent use of grammar. This was a display error, and should now be fixed.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Coming soon, we will shortly be introducing a range of fun and exciting additional letters to add to the english language. In the meantime, please remember that use of the letter "t" is not officially supported, and they may be removed at any time.

Pidgeot
02-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Pidgeot you are among the elite at slating gree because of mistakes they are making yet you can't even admit that you made a spelling error ������ I think you should apply for a job at gree bro

I didnt make a spelling error. It would be consider a usage error, since I thought I was using it right. Its the nature of like words. Its a different story when using your and you're.

I'm also thinking of working for GREE's art department.

The_Jedi
02-09-2015, 12:41 PM
In the meantime, please remember that use of the letter "t" is not officially supported, and they may be removed at any time.

So does that mean we all get to go to the 'plane*arium'?

MW Flake
02-09-2015, 02:15 PM
I didnt make a spelling error. It would be consider a usage error, since I thought I was using it right. Its the nature of like words. Its a different story when using your and you're.

I'm also thinking of working for GREE's art department.

You don't value long term employment I take it.

Relic
02-09-2015, 02:50 PM
This thread has devolved into an off-topic argument and a place to insult GREE so I'm locking it up.

A reminder: Keep threads on-topic, and keep criticism constructive. We've posted the updated Code of Conduct today; you'll find it here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-02-09-15)

Now that we have the new Code of Conduct updated with a new infraction system, we'll be regularly adhering to it. I highly suggest it's read before posting again.

Thank you.