PDA

View Full Version : Gree killing LTQ's?

hcocklin
02-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Can a mod give us some insight on this? Why all the changes with LTQ's recently? It seems as if you don't want to keep running ltq's because they don't make you enough money. For whatever reason you "remind" us that prestaging is not supported. Now we are not seeing early releases of npc's and we are seeing a lot more data pushes. The energy required for these lately are out of reach for most. Not to mention the rewards for completing them are far worse. Ltq's are the foundation of this game, it's been around forever.

Pidgeot
02-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Crime City runs like 2 or 3 LTQs a cycle. Modern War doesn't need 7 to 8.

MW Flake
02-07-2015, 01:33 AM
Good, let them kill them. They've hit ludicrous speed.

Now if we can only get to go from suck to blow.

SaB Matt
02-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Yeah I don't think I've finished a LTQ since New soldier equipment came out just too much energy,bad rewards, equipment more important with new WD formula

AoV Republic
02-07-2015, 09:33 PM
if they kill on LTQ's everyone will get a couple days off

elangomatt
02-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Yeah I don't think I've finished a LTQ since New soldier equipment came out just too much energy,bad rewards, equipment more important with new WD formula

It doesn't help any that we're receiving fewer energy refills too ever since the lame equipment came out. The spots where we used to get refills have been replaced with the equipment.

Oh oh Gree
02-08-2015, 12:01 AM
It doesn't help any that we're receiving fewer energy refills too ever since the lame equipment came out. The spots where we used to get refills have been replaced with the equipment.

I wish they would give more energy refills as well. I always saved them until I had enough (around 110 i think) to do a speed masters wrapper and get the health Regen units. Seems these boosts have gone away for wrappers the same time energy refills went away. We did get a few in an LTQ not too long ago but not many.

I'm Likely in the minority but I like the nonstop LTQs and FLTQs but wish they would use normal NPCs and all the maps. Still I have been getting 3 to 4 extra energy regen each cycle so they are becoming easier to complete.

However, for the players without a solid regen I can see how not having anytime to preset NPCs makes these either costly or impossible to complete.

bam bam.
02-08-2015, 07:18 AM
Good, let them kill them. They've hit ludicrous speed.

Now if we can only get to go from suck to blow.

Maybe if they combed the desert they might find a clue. Or if they fast forward the game they might get a heads up.

Try here. Stop.
What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the game?
Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
What happened to then?
We passed then.
When?
Just now. We're at now now.
Go back to then.
When?
Now.
Now?
Now.
I can't.
Why?
We missed it.
When?
Just now.
When will then be now?
Soon.
How soon?

MW Flake
02-08-2015, 07:50 AM
What is that coming out of the app store?

A Gree dev.

Oh ****, there goes the game.

bam bam.
02-08-2015, 07:57 AM
What is that coming out of the app store?

A Gree dev.

Oh ****, there goes the game.

I know we need the money, but...
Listen! We're not just doing this for money!
<<hmmm>>
We're doing it for a **** LOAD of money!

Annihilator2
02-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Free energy refills?
Ask real $ on your account in your bank:o

Annihilator2
02-08-2015, 01:41 PM
Refills totally lost meaning with current energy requirements...