PDA

View Full Version : New fourm style Laggy as heck?

Mikelord
02-06-2015, 02:26 PM
any one else experiencing the really bad lag on this new style? Kinda like when gree rolled out 4.5-5.0 how the game was super Laggy, I can't even read the threads anymore cause they take just as long as the game did to load back when 4.5 came out, and then I double click and it gets through, it seems like they did this new re-vamp to pretty much slow down the fourm here and so with it slowed down less people will try to comment or talk on here about all their problems.....

Anyone else experiencing this major lag/freezing when trying to navigate through here? Used to be streamline fast now I can't even click next page without waiting a good solid minute and a half.... I'd post this in the "modern war comprehensive list of bugs/issues but this is actually an issue im experiencing on the Internet site not MW app so I figure it's seperate problem from that (oh boy gree making more problems)

DragCro
02-06-2015, 03:19 PM
You can change styles of the forum.
Option to do that you can find it on start page of each forum on the bottom,in left corner

Clementine
02-06-2015, 03:22 PM
any one else experiencing the really bad lag on this new style? Kinda like when gree rolled out 4.5-5.0 how the game was super Laggy, I can't even read the threads anymore cause they take just as long as the game did to load back when 4.5 came out, and then I double click and it gets through, it seems like they did this new re-vamp to pretty much slow down the fourm here and so with it slowed down less people will try to comment or talk on here about all their problems.....

Anyone else experiencing this major lag/freezing when trying to navigate through here? Used to be streamline fast now I can't even click next page without waiting a good solid minute and a half.... I'd post this in the "modern war comprehensive list of bugs/issues but this is actually an issue im experiencing on the Internet site not MW app so I figure it's seperate problem from that (oh boy gree making more problems)

Hi Mikelord! Are you accessing the forums via a desktop/laptop, mobile phone, or tablet?

MW Flake
02-06-2015, 03:42 PM
I too experience lag now, but only when typing a reply to a thread with it slightly zoomed in. This is on the old skin, via a phone. My memory usage goes from 35% to almost 80%.