PDA

View Full Version : TAW becomes TWO

Oh_TheHorror
02-06-2015, 12:11 PM
I don't know if it's permanent, but The Art of War has changed their name to The Wicked Orphanage. Are they trying to fool the other top teams, or are they wanting a fresh start after losing to SAS last war?

TheWarthog
02-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Dunno. Possibly. Southern Rebels did the same thing when they changed their name to Crime City Provos. Thing is, there was already a Crime City Provos, I don't recall ever seeing a "Wicked Orphanage"

Vile Lynn
02-06-2015, 12:18 PM
There is one, TWO.

Thatkidyouknow
02-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Dunno. Possibly. Southern Rebels did the same thing when they changed their name to Crime City Provos. Thing is, there was already a Crime City Provos, I don't recall ever seeing a "Wicked Orphanage"

There are 5 in the TAW family. TAW (The Art of War), TCH (The Cathouse currently named Cathouse) TCT (The Cathouse Too) TWE (The Wicked Entourage) and TWO (The Wicked Orphanage). Hope that clears the name things up. TWO and TWE are off the radar I think. Not really syndicates anymore. You'll see a few cleverly named players with TWE and TWO in their names scattered throughout top 50 syndicates.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-06-2015, 01:18 PM
That's just silly. Having been completely destroyed by SAS last war, taw should take a page outta SAS' playbook and rename to taw 1 taw 2 taw 3...

Evan1000
02-06-2015, 02:24 PM
This is really a question and an issue?

Syndicates change their names to throw off Intel. Scroll through the player names, usually you'll find a bunch of players with the syn tag then you know who they are. It's not a big deal and it's really not an issue, they pay gold to do that and GREE won't change that.

1Shot
02-06-2015, 03:16 PM
The cathouse is really not part of taw... The leader just likes to think they're.

spiderman
02-06-2015, 03:29 PM
This is really a question and an issue?

Syndicates change their names to throw off Intel. Scroll through the player names, usually you'll find a bunch of players with the syn tag then you know who they are. It's not a big deal and it's really not an issue, they pay gold to do that and GREE won't change that.

Ditto, they spend the gold. You are free to so the same mate. Happy gaming.

willis3
02-06-2015, 05:00 PM
The cathouse is really not part of taw... The leader just likes to think they're.

Hear hear...

Thatkidyouknow
02-06-2015, 06:19 PM

You think what you want lol.

Thatkidyouknow
02-06-2015, 06:19 PM
TWO DOES STILL EXIST, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT TKYK. Just cause we are taking a break does NOT Mean were disbanded.

Never said disbanded.......And you are literally the first person to be able to put the acronym together....ever....seriously nobody can tell what the acronym stands for half the time.

Evan1000
02-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Never said disbanded.......And you are literally the first person to be able to put the acronym together....ever....seriously nobody can tell what the acronym stands for half the time.

I googled it.. still couldn't find what TKYK stands for haha

Thatkidyouknow
02-06-2015, 06:52 PM

You have me on your RL and Mafia list. It's almost cheating :cool:

Evan1000
02-06-2015, 07:15 PM
You have me on your RL and Mafia list. It's almost cheating :cool:

Lmao, it's GREE we're talking about, glitches are everywhere in the game

LüK€¥
02-07-2015, 12:12 PM
TWO,TWE are around. Just taking brakes. Why is everyone happy that sas came first? TAW/FC won it 39x smh

spiderman
02-07-2015, 12:17 PM
TWO,TWE are around. Just taking brakes. Why is everyone happy that sas came first? TAW/FC won it 39x smh

Indeed mate. Everyone at GREE is very happy at over spending for first place. Happy gaming mate.

Greeny1
02-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Yep, well done SAS, now can they keep hold of their crown? Or are they a one hit wonder. To win once is ok, to de throne them long term is epic.

MsTink0514
02-07-2015, 06:38 PM

Try "ThatKidYouKnow" hence TKYK lol. :rolleyes:

John_Locke
02-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Yep, well done SAS, now can they keep hold of their crown? Or are they a one hit wonder. To win once is ok, to de throne them long term is epic.

Ever heard of Fight Club? I'd say SAS has already proven they're not a one-hit wonder, and as for crowns, who says they're going after the same one TAW and FC were going for?

sister morphine
02-07-2015, 11:36 PM
FC was put together for one reason only - to come first. So of course people will cheer when another team nicks 'their' crown! :)

Don't forget SAS won the very first syndicate event; the PvP that came before Midtown. I think FC was only third that time behind Indian Nation™.

therealbengie
02-08-2015, 11:18 AM
That's just silly. Having been completely destroyed by SAS last war, taw should take a page outta SAS' playbook and rename to taw 1 taw 2 taw 3...

I think you need to learn what the phrase "completely destroyed" means...............

Captain Torgue
02-08-2015, 11:47 PM
FC was put together for one reason only - to come first. So of course people will cheer when another team nicks 'their' crown! :)

Don't forget SAS won the very first syndicate event; the PvP that came before Midtown. I think FC was only third that time behind Indian Nation™.

Native American Nation, please be politically correct.

Vile Lynn
02-10-2015, 05:00 PM
FC was put together for one reason only - to come first.

This whole time I thought FC was put together to keep the players with tepees from placing first.

:confused:

b-w
05-06-2015, 10:24 AM
TWO DOES STILL EXIST, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT TKYK. Just cause we are taking a break does NOT Mean were disbanded.
hmmmm haha

Evan1000
05-06-2015, 12:16 PM
Necroe game strong

Winnson
05-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Native American Nation, please be politically correct.

http://i.imgur.com/x6eUDVK.jpg

drewares
05-06-2015, 05:32 PM

becasue it proves it could/can be done

TZora
05-10-2015, 09:58 PM
posts like this always make me LOL .. i like the optimistic approach though. after getting slapped what 40 times, sas finally won a battle or two. should i say, cool story bro? :D

John_Locke
05-10-2015, 11:28 PM
posts like this always make me LOL .. i like the optimistic approach though. after getting slapped what 40 times, sas finally won a battle or two. should i say, cool story bro? :D

It doesn't matter how many times you die; you only have to beat the boss once for it to fall.

Gungho
05-11-2015, 05:52 AM
SAS didn't kill TAW, TAW killed TAW. Look at all the old TAW players in other top 10 team now.

TZora
05-13-2015, 08:59 PM
It doesn't matter how many times you die; you only have to beat the boss once for it to fall.
yea, the boss! wish not-so-silent asses understand that and stop bragging lol

montecore
05-14-2015, 10:24 PM
yea, the boss! wish not-so-silent asses understand that and stop bragging lol

You were a ponse in FC, and admitted your only contribution was creating a website full of anti-Indian™ pron for the FC board's prurient enjoyment.

SAS won the game. They did what everyone said was impossible to do, and did it on their terms, without selling out. There have been some good, honorable people in TAW and FC, and i can name a few current ones. Unfortunately a number of them were simply begging to get their virtual teeth kicked in and I believe the majority of cc players were delighted to see them get what they deserved.

Captain Torgue
05-15-2015, 12:28 AM
You were a ponse in FC, and admitted your only contribution was creating a website full of anti-Indian™ pron for the FC board's prurient enjoyment.

SAS won the game. They did what everyone said was impossible to do, and did it on their terms, without selling out. There have been some good, honorable people in TAW and FC, and i can name a few current ones. Unfortunately a number of them were simply begging to get their virtual teeth kicked in and I believe the majority of cc players were delighted to see them get what they deserved.

Let me repeat that back to you to make sure I understood

Blah blah blah blah blah

TheJess
05-15-2015, 06:45 AM
Sometimes it's just hard to let it go.

montecore
05-15-2015, 10:37 PM
SAS didn't kill TAW, TAW killed TAW. Look at all the old TAW players in other top 10 team now.

What were they supposed to do, only sell their accounts to fellow TAW members?

Oh_TheHorror
05-20-2015, 05:33 PM
I though it was especially amusing in the last war where they changed their names, and most members changed their name to TAM so it would be harder to get Intel and differentiate who was who, and they still lost. I just thought that was a new level of desperation, and it still failed. That was just beautiful.

Dipstik
05-20-2015, 05:37 PM
You must be new here. Ever heard of a guy named Tyler durden? When sas "won" they actually changed their syndicate name to hide.