PDA

View Full Version : One or the other

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-06-2015, 11:12 AM
I love these old LTB's coming back to the store. It would be a sign of good faith if in the future, gree would sell the junk ltbs (circus tent this round) for in game cash so at least they'd be available to everyone. Cuz let's be honest, ain't no one gonna spend gold on the tent. Killer condos, shark attack..... Would be a nice gesture is all I'm saying.

Also, if you're gonna do rounds of sales, perhaps it would be beneficial to skip a new ltb when selling old ones. Either have a sale or release a new ltb. Give us a chance to work on some of these beauties. Just my thoughts.

But thanks for doing this either way. Prociate it.

smokey77
02-06-2015, 11:37 AM
I`d rather see new LTB`s every cycle personally , for in game cash . The way things are going atm they are killing all the decent aspects of the game , and its nice to see new content (although they do have a habit of just rehashing old LTB designs) . I don`t even like to mention it incase it gives them ideas , but I can see all LTB`s costing gold in the future even the new ones . They started off re-issuing the old ones cheap , now they`re ridiculously expensive . Maybe trying to gauge if people will spend gold on them . I do agree though that they should at least make some of the old ones purchasable with in-game cash

Nighteg
02-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Completely agree about the gold/cash. MW had at least few of them for in game cash.
What i'd really like to see is an increased price, like the did in MW. Make it cost tens of billions to get to 10.