PDA

View Full Version : What is it going to take to get a mod dedicated to the one game on the forum

bam bam.
02-06-2015, 03:00 AM
The lack of communication and constant contradictions coming from our GReE mods words vs their actions is now and has been for nearly 2 years beyond ridiculous. The resources to make this game one of the top games again are here...at your finger tips. Use the community....*insert blasphemy and profanity here*.

Come on mods, just give us 3 honest months of doing what the majority of the community clearly wants. We have spelled it out clearly, sadly for us we speak in plain clear English instead of mystically incomprehensible jumbo jumbo.

One mod, one game. Dev team to mod to community and vise versa. Simples.

Spenders will spend.

dan2407
02-06-2015, 03:15 AM
What is it gonna take to get people to stop posting on the forums who have already quit

bam bam.
02-06-2015, 03:24 AM
What is it gonna take to get people to stop posting on the forums who have already quit

What is it going to take people to stop trolling. This is now my game my friend. So smell my finger!.

HellRaizer
02-06-2015, 03:49 AM
I assume your question is more in regards to a dedicated payed gree employee?

As i don't play any other Gree game (yet), and dedicate most of my time in this section

MW Flake
02-06-2015, 04:33 AM
Yes a manager, not a mod.

Sheldor Sir
02-06-2015, 04:50 AM
the formula would SUP gold multiplied by Xy2 where Xy is factor of infinity

Agent Orange
02-06-2015, 09:52 AM
I assume your question is more in regards to a dedicated payed gree employee?

As i don't play any other Gree game (yet), and dedicate most of my time in this section

Pretty sure that's what he means, we appreciate how much you try to help us HR.

Pidgeot
02-06-2015, 10:46 AM
We just need someone in contact with GREE Japan to handle the request of the players, mostly the players of the west.

legalious
02-06-2015, 11:21 AM
We just need someone in contact with GREE Japan to handle the request of the players, mostly the players of the west.

From my understanding, the employees of the west are based out of San Francisco. Gree has more games in Japan that is not released to the rest of the world (anime style), hence different staff.

Pidgeot
02-06-2015, 12:32 PM
From my understanding, the employees of the west are based out of San Francisco. Gree has more games in Japan that is not released to the rest of the world (anime style), hence different staff.

True but GREE Japan is the parent company. I dont think GREE International can change things up without the consent of GREE Japan. Its why it seems things happen randomly here.

bam bam.
02-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Yes I mean someone who can help us. Not someone with good intentions.

MW Flake
02-07-2015, 01:28 AM
I wonder what it will take to get a Community Manager to just reply to this thread.

bam bam.
02-07-2015, 04:52 AM
I wonder what it will take to get a Community Manager to just reply to this thread.

To any bloody thread would be nice

Rolinz
02-07-2015, 10:15 AM
To any bloody thread would be nice

Typical of GREEdy

Vol'ga
02-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Missile at 8/10 day 2 are not registered
What's the ****?

bam bam.
02-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Better communication hey

Lolsies
02-08-2015, 06:59 PM
The managers are on weekend break right now. They will be back and communicating with you guys on Monday.

bam bam.
02-08-2015, 07:46 PM
The managers are on weekend break right now. They will be back and communicating with you guys on Monday.

Bahaha, How long have they been on their "weekend break" for?, it has been a while since we got anything meaningful from them and even longer since they acted upon a request from the community ie. the communities view on recent changes namely the equipment feedback thread. I think even someone with limited English skills could easily deduce what the community wants.

Are they proud of their work?. Do they believe, or do they just want to take the pay check?. I don't care either way but I would love to educe some honesty from these folks.

Rolinz
02-08-2015, 11:13 PM

You mean Tuesday? They will probably be busy dealing with things that came up over the weekend.

bam bam.
02-09-2015, 01:11 AM
You mean Tuesday? They will probably be busy dealing with things that came up over the weekend.

by deal with you mean, scratch their heads n go "huh, how did that happen...o well" for a day. drink 7 cups of cofffee and walk around the office going "man, why is there never anything to do around here?". then get back to not communicating with us on Tuesday.

bam bam.
02-10-2015, 03:11 AM

Do I know my moderators or what. Told you they would no show. Cups of coffee in the kitchen instead.

Ill take my week ban for being psychic.

DragCro
02-10-2015, 04:10 AM
Hello Bam bam,community managers they where here yesterday doing their job.

New forum rules are live now so please read them.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-02-09-15)

Thank you

J1mcrane
02-10-2015, 04:39 AM

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-02-09-15)

Thank you

Just what we require that, pointing to even more rules on how we can't express our issues with the game.
I think you will find that bam bam speaks for most of us in what he is trying to get express here and any mod who frequents this forum on a regular basis would know he usually does it with a bit of class. I find that post a bit of an insult to be honest. Do you honestly think that bam bam is asking for something unreasonable?
He's frustrated, just as we all are, post like that just inflame sensible posts.
Shame on you.

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 06:04 AM
Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. With unicorns, care bears, and my little pony thrown in for good measure.

Its all thats expected of us here. Which is now far more than I will ever again expect from any "Manager".

DragCro
02-10-2015, 06:33 AM
Just what we require that, pointing to even more rules on how we can't express our issues with the game.
I think you will find that bam bam speaks for most of us in what he is trying to get express here and any mod who frequents this forum on a regular basis would know he usually does it with a bit of class. I find that post a bit of an insult to be honest. Do you honestly think that bam bam is asking for something unreasonable?
He's frustrated, just as we all are, post like that just inflame sensible posts.
Shame on you.
Everyone can ask questions,express their thoughts,issues with the game,to give solutions or new ideas for the game,etc..
To be happy or unhappy with it but you can all do that posting civilized and with carefully chosen words respecting each other.

As for your post that i should be shamed that is inappropriate,i don't mind it but i don't like it as you would not like to somebody say that to you
Enjoy the forum

Kefa
02-10-2015, 08:48 AM

Thank you

You know, I am realizing an interesting dynamic. When I ignore the forum, communicate with my teammates in our third-party chat app and just play the game, I have fun and enjoy it. But when I visit the forum and see and feel this insane level of disrespect and lack of appreciation toward the players - THE ONES WHO PAY THE MONEY THAT GIVES EVERYONE IN THIS COMPANY A PAYCHECK - I think over and over, what the h e double toothpicks am I doing playing this game?

So I then quickly retreat back to my little private chat room so I can again enjoy playing. But sometimes, questions need answers, and players need help, so I keep foolishly coming back to this forum to be reminded each time of just how lowly the people who control it view the people who are the reason for its existence in the first place.

Rolinz
02-10-2015, 10:33 AM
You know, I am realizing an interesting dynamic. When I ignore the forum, communicate with my teammates in our third-party chat app and just play the game, I have fun and enjoy it. But when I visit the forum and see and feel this insane level of disrespect and lack of appreciation toward the players - THE ONES WHO PAY THE MONEY THAT GIVES EVERYONE IN THIS COMPANY A PAYCHECK - I think over and over, what the h e double toothpicks am I doing playing this game?

So I then quickly retreat back to my little private chat room so I can again enjoy playing. But sometimes, questions need answers, and players need help, so I keep foolishly coming back to this forum to be reminded each time of just how lowly the people who control it view the people who are the reason for its existence in the first place.

I completely agree with you.

My main reason I come here is for the walk-throughs posted by LarryJackson and TheDanminal. They are very helpful in my decision to complete individuals goals or not. Due to the lack of information from GREE, I have to depend on players who take their time to share info they gather for us. Also any info posted by other players sharing info on Raid Boss and Epic Boss, if it ever comes back, and other events, that GREE fails miserably to share even the most basic info.

But with the new Policy on the Code of Conduct is very disappointing since GREE can't seems to fix the problems, they decide to try and silence and censor the discord and frustration from its players and customers!

I can understand eliminating the hate and vulgarity and inappropriate language pointed at certain members of this forum in unacceptable but criticism and pointing out the failures of GREE is justified, in my opinion.

Kind of reminds me when a tyrannical government decides to imprison and silence all of their opposition. Probably not a good analogy.

Clementine
02-10-2015, 10:34 AM
True but GREE Japan is the parent company. I dont think GREE International can change things up without the consent of GREE Japan. Its why it seems things happen randomly here.

GREE International operates completely separate from GREE Japan.

Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. With unicorns, care bears, and my little pony thrown in for good measure.

Its all thats expected of us here. Which is now far more than I will ever again expect from any "Manager".

We do expect you to share your grievances and issues, however this can be done in a constructive and non-inflammatory manner. While we do understand there is a great deal of frustration over lack of communication, rightfully so, personal attacks against individuals (whether they are another player, a Moderator, or an Employee) or the company is not necessary to prove a point. Please know that we are constantly working with the Game Development teams to increase communication and provide more insight to the players. However, please remember that there will always be questions that we are unable to answer or details that we can not provide; this is simply the nature of running a business. We will continue sharing information and updates, and providing answers, when possible.

Rolinz
02-10-2015, 10:46 AM

We do expect you to share your grievances and issues, however this can be done in a constructive and non-inflammatory manner. While we do understand there is a great deal of frustration over lack of communication, rightfully so, personal attacks against individuals (whether they are another player, a Moderator, or an Employee) or the company is not necessary to prove a point. Please know that we are constantly working with the Game Development teams to increase communication and provide more insight to the players. However, please remember that there will always be questions that we are unable to answer or details that we can not provide; this is simply the nature of running a business. We will continue sharing information and updates, and providing answers, when possible.

Hi Clementine,

That is the fastest response I have seen lately.

One thing I would ask for better communication, if GREE can post the walk-throughs just before the events starts?

Your development team plans these things ahead of time and they have notes on what is being implemented. How about sharing those and posting it on the forums?

I suggest using LarryJackson's format. Very easy and simple.

If that cannot be done, please provide an explanation why it cannot be shared here in the forum?

This would provide more insight to the players and there could be less discord and the feeling of a bait-and-switch might disappear if we know what the goals will cost us in energy and gold ahead of time.

If players know ahead of time how much energy and gold it would cost them, there really is no reason for them to complain. They can decide up front to complete the goals or not. Does that sound unreasonable?

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Correct Clem. None of which has been expressed in this thread. No insults, nothing negative. However we've all been made to feel that expressing our frustrations is (again) not permitted.

Consistency and clarity was promised to us. It's been nonexistent.

Better communication was promised to us. It lasted 3 weeks and became nonexistent.

Once again flaming comments have been made, but we are not permitted to discuss the source. In what ways are we expected to have discussions with you, in a group setting, that do not violate the Code, and bring resolutions to the issues that we have?

legalious
02-10-2015, 11:05 AM
One thing I would ask for better communication, if GREE can post the walk-throughs just before the events starts?

I do not believe Gree will provide Guides/Walkthroughs for in-game content. Similar to other gaming companies, all walkthoughs are player submitted.

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 11:07 AM
I am sensing more ambiguity than clarity will follow.

Clementine
02-10-2015, 11:15 AM
I do not believe Gree will provide Guides/Walkthroughs for in-game content. Similar to other gaming companies, all walkthoughs are player submitted.

This is correct. While we do often create FAQs for select events, we strongly believe that part of the fun is getting to discover little details on your own. We love seeing the player walkthroughs, which is why you so often see them stickied. Working as a community to discover and create these things helps to bring you together and create a sense of camaraderie.

truthteller
02-10-2015, 11:28 AM
This is correct. While we do often create FAQs for select events, we strongly believe that part of the fun is getting to discover little details on your own. We love seeing the player walkthroughs, which is why you so often see them stickied. Working as a community to discover and create these things helps to bring you together and create a sense of camaraderie.

Agree 100000000000% ;)

But, please do give a proper splash screen with ALL final prizes of the different modes, so we can see which mode to try completing, right now we are only getting some but not all

Agent Orange
02-10-2015, 11:28 AM

Perhaps we need a better grievance process?

As others have mentioned it always feels lopsided and heavily censored in this forum so you wind up with exceptionally frustrated players and when things reach critical mass flame wars. I too agree that being diplomatic is the best opening move however there is going to a point at which diplomacy fails and if the situation continues to be ignored will escalate Out of control.

The thing is we the players pay gree saleries through the support of your products yet we oftimes are the one's being treated poorly. I have to admit that I find it puzzling that many folks who spend money on this product but don't get the level of service they should continue to spend, that boggles my mind. I spend if I think I am getting a fair return on my money and when I don't think so I stop spending. Are video game consumers really this stunned? That would never fly in brick and mortar retail.

I realize we have a lot of trolling taking place as well which doesn't help matters, but honestly I think we've past the point of no return in terms of customer satisfaction and that is a shame since it never had to get to this point.

Kefa
02-10-2015, 12:36 PM

...The thing is we the players pay gree saleries through the support of your products yet we oftimes are the one's being treated poorly. I have to admit that I find it puzzling that many folks who spend money on this product but don't get the level of service they should continue to spend, that boggles my mind. I spend if I think I am getting a fair return on my money and when I don't think so I stop spending. Are video game consumers really this stunned? That would never fly in brick and mortar retail...

I often imagine people ordering food off the menu at a restaurant and what the plate would look like if it had comparable issues to the game's. Then I imagine how the patrons would respond when receiving their dish, and how they would further react if the representatives of the restaurant responded to the patron's complaint in a way comparable to the way things are done here.

I could flesh out an example anecdote, but, similar to an Alfred Hitchcock production, your own imagination is probably more than sufficient.

Clementine
02-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Agree 100000000000% ;)

But, please do give a proper splash screen with ALL final prizes of the different modes, so we can see which mode to try completing, right now we are only getting some but not all

These screens are definitely something the game teams are working on improving and optimizing, as we know it is not ideal. I will pass this feedback on to continue to stress the point.

Rolinz
02-10-2015, 03:33 PM

Thank you for the response. At least I did not have to wait for days for it.

DieselPowered
02-10-2015, 04:10 PM
I often imagine people ordering food off the menu at a restaurant and what the plate would look like if it had comparable issues to the game's. Then I imagine how the patrons would respond when receiving their dish, and how they would further react if the representatives of the restaurant responded to the patron's complaint in a way comparable to the way things are done here.

I could flesh out an example anecdote, but, similar to an Alfred Hitchcock production, your own imagination is probably more than sufficient.

Thank you kefa, my feelings exactly. Thank you, also, to those that post the walk-thrus as the menus just say "food" but doesnt actually say what it is we are buying until it comes to the table.

DieselPowered
02-10-2015, 04:13 PM

As others have mentioned it always feels lopsided and heavily censored in this forum so you wind up with exceptionally frustrated players and when things reach critical mass flame wars. I too agree that being diplomatic is the best opening move however there is going to a point at which diplomacy fails and if the situation continues to be ignored will escalate Out of control.

The thing is we the players pay gree saleries through the support of your products yet we oftimes are the one's being treated poorly. I have to admit that I find it puzzling that many folks who spend money on this product but don't get the level of service they should continue to spend, that boggles my mind. I spend if I think I am getting a fair return on my money and when I don't think so I stop spending. Are video game consumers really this stunned? That would never fly in brick and mortar retail.

I realize we have a lot of trolling taking place as well which doesn't help matters, but honestly I think we've past the point of no return in terms of customer satisfaction and that is a shame since it never had to get to this point.

Thank you Agent Orange! You said it much better than i could!

Stellaman
02-10-2015, 04:20 PM
We are still awaiting answers from a thread 2 weeks ago that was closed and promised answers to when closed...

bam bam.
02-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Shame on you.

Thanks mate, don't try and reason with dragcro, or any other mod. It gets us no where. Yes, I am always trying to help the community as this should be fun and the game could be saved. No paid mod has done anything to help us or the game for quiet some time. This thread was created to give the mods a kick up the rear, however they have now made honesty against the code of conduct because there is no way to express to incompetent people just how incompetent they are.

There is a scene in the tv series 'generation kill' where one of the leadership team says "speak freely"
the team says "your incompetent sir"
he says "I'm doing my best"
the team says "it's not good enough sir"

How do we express this to our mods following the new completely totalitarian forum rules?.

This is gaming, we should all be here expressing how much fun the game is, sharing stories of in game strategies and successes. Joking, laughing, bantering (which some ppl consider flaming at times----> don't take life so serious, you will never get out alive!) and even the odd story about ourselves as individuals.

Filling the game with gambling is not the solution (loot chance/ crates improvements, for years those of us who passionately enjoyed this game for years have begged you to rid us of this scourge. Instead you say "good news, we are upping the ante...more gambling yay"!) this game is not age restricted, children gambling in every developed country is both immoral and illegal.

LISTEN TO US. LETS HAVE FUN. LISTEN!.

Take your rules and shove them, we don't need rules. When has anyone ever asked for more rules?. Only lawyers and bureaucrats get kicks from rules. We all know right and wrong, society as a whole has a pretty general sense of these things. Your rules won't save your incompetence from our wrath. I can word it within your rules but ultimately the sentiment will be the same.

Clem, you should be coming to this forum for a relief from your busy day for an hr each day. Relaying info, having a laugh and implementing our ideas. Not come here and stress and try and be a policeman about words that don't align with some bs code of conduct. Your focus is way off. Come here and have fun with us. You give us the info and we will let you take our daughters on dates mate. Hell you can even keep one of my sisters, or my brother if that is your persuasion I don't care. I just want what is a brilliant game not to be screwed over by managers who are not gamers at heart. I am talking the execs above your level. Fight them!. Geez.

I am not reasoning here, I am pleading for some sense from anyone with any power to get something done.

MW Flake
02-10-2015, 07:55 PM
I agree with all that you said, except for one thing.

Clem is a she. :D

Lolsies
02-10-2015, 08:04 PM
As a player mod, I completely understand what kind of frustration players go through. We constantly think: 'Why isn't GREE doing anything? It's been 'x' amount of days since we've posted this issue on the forum!'

Believe me, we try to help in any way possible. From raising important threads up (to be checked out by the devs) or to pushing ticket numbers, we do our best to try and help the community to the best of our ability. However, our power only goes so far, as our job is mainly to moderate and regulate the forum. We can continually push for tickets to be resolved and ideas to be taken into consideration, but it's really up to GREE to reply to its consumer base as quickly as possible and to take their ideas into consideration. That job is for managers. They are essentially the line of communication between customers and GREE.

So, we do try. We are dedicated. We love the forums with an unimaginable passion, and we want players to be happy instead of frustrated and sad. However, there is a barrier between the job of managers and moderators, and this should be kept in mind. We have power, but limited power.

bam bam.
02-10-2015, 08:11 PM
I agree with all that you said, except for one thing.

Clem is a she. :D

Well she can have my sister or my brother, All she/he/whatever has to do is hop on here everyday. Implement the suggestions that at a min of 2/3rds of the community agree with. My poles get to the bottom of what the community wants, I word them such that people can give honest opinions. Some of my poles the side I voted on lost but I still requested the side of the majority. I am not unreasonable, I am extremely pissed off and disheartened cause I know I can make a difference. My predictions come true, people PM me or speak with me on groupme and say "hell, you did it again". So I take the support I get from most (not all) of the community and passionately state our case. We spell it out clear as day what we want. We just don't have a team that wants to succeed.

We walk the horse to water everyday but it wont drink, It is now extremely dehydrated and about to pass out then die. All things have beginnings and ends; Lives, Companies, The Earth, Projects, Days and even Games. I just want this game to last for 100 years instead of another 1 or 2 years. The game need not change too much. new kids will be born and the fun we had they can have too haha. Same as you played football as a kid, your kids will enjoy football too. If they changed the rules to football every month or 2 do you think it would last?.

The problem we have is manage need to manage, they think that means they need to reinvent the wheel every couple cycles. Problem is they are about to suffocate us with all these constant changes and devaluations of our games. You can manage without reinventing the process in your image.

bam bam.
02-10-2015, 08:21 PM
As a player mod, I completely understand what kind of frustration players go through. We constantly think: 'Why isn't GREE doing anything? It's been 'x' amount of days since we've posted this issue on the forum!'

Believe me, we try to help in any way possible. From raising important threads up (to be checked out by the devs) or to pushing ticket numbers, we do our best to try and help the community to the best of our ability. However, our power only goes so far, as our job is mainly to moderate and regulate the forum. We can continually push for tickets to be resolved and ideas to be taken into consideration, but it's really up to GREE to reply to its consumer base as quickly as possible and to take their ideas into consideration. That job is for managers. They are essentially the line of communication between customers and GREE.

So, we do try. We are dedicated. We love the forums with an unimaginable passion, and we want players to be happy instead of frustrated and sad. However, there is a barrier between the job of managers and moderators, and this should be kept in mind. We have power, but limited power.

That is exactly why we dont want player/mods. We want professional mods who play the game on at least a regular casual basis. Your position is a thankless one as you guys are toothless tigers and were designed as such. You have no meaningful input nor can you get us clear information in advance. Our grievance isn't with you guys, it is with the guys who thought it was a good idea to create you guys. We all recognise the difficult position you are in but essentially all you can do is narc on us when we say something naughty. So we wont ever be best buddies. Then half the time if not more than half the time we have it figured out before most of you do, then we get spoken down to by guys who have the power to remove our threads and posts. It is a joke. Essentially the only power you guys have is the power to kick the apple cart. I appreciate your tone and candidness mate, but you cant help and this thread isn't for unpaid professsionals. It is for the "professionals" who can make a difference, sadly..they simply won't do what is needed to make this game flourish cause they have to disagree with pen pushes who can't comprehend the maze of intangibles that make a game successful. They see a one week rise in revenues as a sign. It is way more complicated than that. You can make numbers say what ever you want. You need sentiment and goodwill on your side, not just figures.

DieselPowered
02-10-2015, 08:30 PM
However, there is a barrier between the job of managers and moderators, and this should be kept in mind. We have power, but limited power.

What do we need to do, or whos mailbox do we need to flood, or whos office do we need to visit to break down this barrier? Apparently this seems to be the biggest issue on all sides of fixing the communication barrier. Most of us do not blame the mods for the issues within the game. Many of our posts are directed at the managers for the managers to read but alas there seems to be a barrier in the way. Please tell us how to tear down the wall and you can bet that we, players, will do our part.

Stellaman
02-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Lolsies, who are you? Why are new mod names continuously popping up on Modern War forums with game tags of different games commenting on Modern War and exposing nothing but neglect of knowledge of the game?

Stellaman
02-10-2015, 08:33 PM
When will the Popup issue be resolved? When will valor unit issue be resolved? When will droid gold issue be resolved? When will Gree say ANYTHING to at least appease their paying customers....

Stellaman
02-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Clementine, that cartoon is 2yrs old and very old news to MW plyrs... Dare I challenge you to find something more clever?

Mikelord
02-13-2015, 03:31 AM
It's spelled out clear as day to the kind of policing that's going on wit this please follow the new rules of code of conduct.

^^^^^^^^^ lol not my words clearly editited
Rest my case.

DragCro
02-13-2015, 04:10 AM
@ Bam Bam
- All forums have rules,this rules are similar to other rules that exist in other forums no mater if its a game forum,media forum,satelite or any other.
Rules are here for benefit of a majority players.
You say that you all know the rules and that you don't need them but frankly if that is a case why we have so much tos violations?
Yes you can say that people are unhappy with the game and they are frustrated and that is why they act impulsively,but to criticize or to give feedback you can all do that in civilized way not by inults,harras or inappropriate words.
Player moderators exist and in other forums,this is not just in Gree.
You can all check other forums and you will see that too.I am a member of few forums not related to gree and i know that those moderators are doing a fine job as we are giving our best to make this forum a better place..

As for mine signature it isn't game signature,it is a clan signature,the knights that helps others in forum,this clan exist from beginning of this forum.

DragCro
02-13-2015, 04:13 AM
Clementine, that cartoon is 2yrs old and very old news to MW plyrs... Dare I challenge you to find something more clever?

This is not ok from you to criticize signature,it is your right to don't like it but to say that is a 2 year old cartoon is inappropriate..

bam bam.
02-13-2015, 04:32 AM
Dragcro when you find you have dug yourself into a hole. Stop digging!. The more you talk the more you prove us right that players should not be moderators. Only paid Professionals should be.

We wouldn't need a code of conduct that spanks us every time we blowup about one of their mistakes if they would just simply make mistakes the exception instead of the rule. . .We would be happy lil vegemites.

Everyone of my violations was reactionary to a GReE-up!.

I am not here to be a mindless pleb.

I doubt you will find any community members who thinks out of the two of us that you are in the 'right' here mate.

DragCro
02-13-2015, 04:45 AM
Dragcro when you find you have dug yourself into a hole. Stop digging!. The more you talk the more you prove us right that players should not be moderators. Only paid Professionals should be.

We wouldn't need a code of conduct that spanks us every time we blowup about one of their mistakes if they would just simply make mistakes the exception instead of the rule. . .We would be happy lil vegemites.

Everyone of my violations was reactionary to a GReE-up!.

I am not here to be a mindless pleb.

I doubt you will find any community members who thinks out of the two of us that you are in the 'right' here mate.
Bam Bam i don't know how much you know me,but it looks like that you don't know me a bit.
I help a lot of players by pm,they send to me i respond,i respond and to help and to players that are not part of this forum ,they reach me by chat app.We are in communication directly with community managers and we help them as much as we can, and we help and all the players here..All player moderators help a lot i can see that because we communicate in every day basis and about the game and about the issues with the game..
By having a player moderator this helps this community more than you can ever imagine..
The things is that you don't see all what we do and you don't know

bam bam.
02-13-2015, 04:59 AM
I hope so bud, what you do behind the scene may be a great deal but your public face is not one of a helpful character. You flame a lot of us and we don't appreciate it from someone who has the power to edit/delete comments and threads. If you are doing good behind the scenes please don't be discouraged by my words here, keep it up. But you cause more issues then you resolve when you comment on this forum.

bam bam.
02-13-2015, 05:07 AM
This is not ok from you to criticize signature,it is your right to don't like it but to say that is a 2 year old cartoon is inappropriate..

^^^you see this, you need not comment. It was banter. It is not needed for a stick to come out. It is over reacting. You could of said "this forum makes me ponder suicide and happiness too, I'm leaning more towards the former after 2years of dealing with GReE". Look a joke!.

bam bam.
02-13-2015, 05:09 AM
Now the thread topic stands and that's where I want this thread focused. I like most other forum members want you guys -out, and a full time helpful professional that listens to us, who is competent and gets it done -in!

DragCro
02-13-2015, 05:25 AM
I hope so bud, what you do behind the scene may be a great deal but your public face is not one of a helpful character. You flame a lot of us and we don't appreciate it from someone who has the power to edit/delete comments and threads. If you are doing good behind the scenes please don't be discouraged by my words here, keep it up. But you cause more issues then you resolve when you comment on this forum.

Sorry if you feel that way but i don't think i flamed .
You can always check all of my posts from past or from present by clicking on my profile,i am shure you won't find something as that.
I tolerated lot of things done to me in past and i forgived..
I am good person just you all need to know me a little bit better.
Upfront i aplogize if i sayed or i did anything wrong,but i know that i didn't..

DragCro
02-13-2015, 05:30 AM
^^^you see this, you need not comment. It was banter. It is not needed for a stick to come out. It is over reacting. You could of said "this forum makes me ponder suicide and happiness too, I'm leaning more towards the former after 2years of dealing with GReE". Look a joke!.that wasn't a joke,the post was edited..
As i said we all need to respect each other .

bam bam.
02-13-2015, 05:33 AM
There is no doubt all you guys are well intentioned. None of us doubt that. We just need someone who has some power to act around here. People are quitting left right and Center, the forum is as quiet as ever, views are down, participation is low across the board. This whole process is pretty useless as it stands now.

MW Flake
02-13-2015, 06:15 AM
How on earth is indicating the age of a cartoon inappropriate? No wonder we have so many TOS violations with interpretations like that.

And yes, you more than almost anyone here flame and incite anger in threads. If that's what you define as being helpful, then do us a favor and stop helping.

DragCro
02-13-2015, 06:56 AM
How on earth is indicating the age of a cartoon inappropriate? No wonder we have so many TOS violations with interpretations like that.

And yes, you more than almost anyone here flame and incite anger in threads. If that's what you define as being helpful, then do us a favor and stop helping.
You have your view on things i have my own,i don't post as you do..So your claims are not true,read my past posts and read yours.Which are more positive?
So Mw Flake enjoy the forum wirhout trying to flame as you trying to do now

Ozymandias
02-13-2015, 07:00 AM
I'm with Flake on this one

DragCro
02-13-2015, 07:09 AM
I'm with Flake on this one

We are not here to take sides.
Offcourse that you are backing up your friend..

If this thread start to be bashing and trashing or bullying than we come to end of the discussion .
As i see it is time to close It

HellRaizer
02-13-2015, 07:31 AM
I'm reopening the thread, as the original topic of the thread is a fair question from the community. I'll keep it open with the caveat that it doesn't turn into a "player mod" discussion. We're talking about more paid Admins/Support/Devs (one per game) that can help as a quicker more responsive communication layer between us (the players) and admin (the official representation of Gree).

bam bam.
02-13-2015, 07:36 AM
Thank you hell raiser. You are good people.

bam bam.
02-13-2015, 07:37 AM
I will remove my other thread on the condition this one stays. I will be working my but off to keep it on topic and not a bashing of any member or mod

MW Flake
02-13-2015, 08:18 AM
Clem, you've made several posts in this thread.

Not a single one of them dealt with the core issue being raised here. Yes I'm glad the Code was pointed out for us, that you won't provide walkthroughs, that a glitchy splash screen will be looked into. But what are your comments, or even yours Relic, on what we are talking about here?

As an aside, you replied directly to something I said. I then followed up with a question directly to you. Any chance of getting an answer to it?

bam bam.
02-13-2015, 08:28 AM
It is like trying to heard cats around here flake haha.

Ozymandias
02-13-2015, 08:52 AM
We are not here to take sides.
Offcourse that you are backing up your friend..

If this thread start to be bashing and trashing or bullying than we come to end of the discussion .
As i see it is time to close It

I'm not his friend. I'm agreeing with his opinion. I'm not bullying, bashing or trashing.

Clementine
02-13-2015, 11:58 AM
Hello Folks! We understand your desire a CM for each game, ultimately we'd like that too; however, it's not something that we can do at this point. Relic and I's main goal is to act as the the conduit between you and the Developers, and vice versa. Our Moderators are here to help enforce the Code of Conduct and keep the forum free from spammers.

Remember, we always pass on player feedback and suggestions, but ultimately the final decision for implementation and design lies with the Developers.

Mikelord
02-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Hello Folks! We understand your desire a CM for each game, ultimately we'd like that too; however, it's not something that we can do at this point. Relic and I's main goal is to act as the the conduit between you and the Developers, and vice versa. Our Moderators are here to help enforce the Code of Conduct and keep the forum free from spammers.

Remember, we always pass on player feedback and suggestions, but ultimately the final decision for implementation and design lies with the Developers.

Can u fight your boss like your game signature suggests more often please, your punches don't seem to be hard enough to have an effect. of everything we have been asking for gree to get together, (ie, the comprehensive list of bugs and glitches and hacks and illegal and not working correctly display features) each new event that roles out with more stuff is further messing up the already messed up stuff. We are just asking you guys try to do your job harder, like hey developers we net 29.3billion yen last year, aka 250million USD 5billion or 45million usd of it which was recorded as "losses" signifying the largest ever recorded loss you guys had along with your highest grossing year.proably through all the refunds Apple had to make from you guys cheating your customers. Now I wish we could heard from you clementine what your actually doing to help pass along feedback, cause you been saying that for a while now, and I think everyone can agree gree hasn't done anything remotely close to the right thing for a while, which is why your seeing a lot of players leaving, and frustrated when we come to you guys to be our voice and it's like we are drowning rats

Agent Orange
02-14-2015, 04:24 PM
I have a feeling she would if she could but the deck is heavily stacked against her based on past experience with companies such as gree.

In order to understand the nature of the beast one needs to take into account the cultural shift that took place when funzio sold out to gree. Gree is in the business of aquisitions, yes it started out as a gaming company but it's strategy is to aquire, suck all the money, talent and code out of their conquest and then toss away the empty shell. This is actually fairly prevalent in the tech sector...

Basically head office will then let a project live or die based on whether that division makes their quota. If they do they get to live another day, if not they get shut down and any useful resources get assinilated into the collective. What this ends up meaning is the employees live under the constant threat of being terminated and therefore employee moral goes down the toilet. This steady escalation in events tells me quotas are not being met.

Head office doesn't care about their 'people' they are just statistics. So in the end your incentive to work is based on fear which is an extremely unproductive way to motivate your work force...

Ok so that's about as off topic as I can get but honestly somebody needed to put that spin on this situation.... Clem and other gree employees are likely caught between a rock and an even harder place and for this I thank her for trying for us. The sad reality is though that the deck is stacked against her.

Oh did I mention the other problem that many programmers think they are gods? And so customer service winds up banging it's head against the wall while customer tear strips out of them. In the companies where everyone is working together this is not an issue, not sure about here yet...

Oh to the OP, if you want a swift response, post on their facebook page....

Mikelord
02-16-2015, 03:47 AM
U know I've been thinking that posting to their facebook page would sure get their attention a lot faster when bugs and issues go wrong, why don't we take Andy2 list of bugs and glitches and post it on their website every day until they fix it =] that ought to be good public rep

bam bam.
02-16-2015, 04:03 AM
Well within your rights to report the problems everyday till they are fixed.