PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree, on these never ending LTQs....

pelle plutt
02-06-2015, 01:21 AM
Dear Gree,

Way back when i was helping Devin write the first LTQ walkthroughs we had about 100k viewers of those, on the recent walkthroughs we have done we a couple of thousand views....

In other words, your players dont care about the LTQs anymore, they are repetitive and the only development is weaker prizes for higher energy requirements

So please stop these non-stop ltqs and bring back some aspects of surprise into the ltqs again (e.g before there was often boost units in the middle of the ltqs)

side note, and please stop having fltqs during Raid Boss, you have effectively stopped one of the key cooperative aspects of the game (having heavies move around to help weaker factions complete the missions) which was greatly appreciated by all players, if you definitely feel the need to have a ltq during RB, please at least make it an indi LTQ

br
Pelle P

Sheldor Sir
02-06-2015, 04:14 AM
THATS why they've done it! means more people would have to buy gold

sstuutss
02-06-2015, 04:59 AM
In other words, your players dont care about the LTQs anymore, they are repetitive and the only development is weaker prizes for higher energy requirements
That conclusion assumes the same number of people playing the game. I'd argue that you.ve come to the wrong conclusiion. At least partly.

MW Flake
02-06-2015, 07:33 AM
Previously, this was almost the only place where you could get the info. Now the walkthroughs are cross linked across any number of chat app groups.

J1mcrane
02-06-2015, 08:44 AM
FLTQ/LTQ's have always been boring and mind numbing. How is tapping on a picture a certain number of times entertaining. The worse thing is that because Gree put the SAME equiptment scattered throughout them I am forced to do them.
Each time I tap on a stupid picture I lose a bit of respect for myself. I think they should be overhauled completely! The only skill involved is being able to tap the correct little character in a sea of old left over little guys n girls. Or is that the point, is that what the skill involved is? Are Gree testing my dexterity and hand eye coordination?
My wife asked me to show her what game I was playing before, so I showed her what I was doing! She nearly divorced me when she saw and is as confused and perplexed as me, as to where the fun is supposed to be.

KillerDriller
02-06-2015, 08:48 AM
It used to be you got something for your efforts as well. Maybe a nice unit. Now all I get after blowing 5000 energy points is a freaking pair of sunglasses.

truthteller
02-06-2015, 08:55 AM
It used to be you got something for your efforts as well. Maybe a nice unit. Now all I get after blowing 5000 health points is a freaking pair of sunglasses.

But remember GREEdy cares about us, those sunglasses you get have UV protection, be happy :rolleyes:

DieselPowered
02-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Those sunglasses will protect you from a knife, ak-47, and a radar watch too!

Wufnu
02-06-2015, 09:33 AM
It used to be you got something for your efforts as well. Maybe a nice unit. Now all I get after blowing 5000 health points is a freaking pair of sunglasses.

I thought it was energy? :confused: Did they change the rules again?

Agent Orange
02-06-2015, 09:41 AM
The reality is likely that as less people play and the remainder don't care about these 'events' revenue on average is on the decline so in order to try and bolster this failing revenue stream the gree mangers thought it clever to make these events relentless.

Since they don't read the forums or care about what is really going on they just blindly soldier on with the mistaken belief that their master plan is working. Hint- it's not, I can tell from each consequtive WD that less and less players actually care and eventually those that did burn out.