dan2407
02-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Time to play fair and pay for your gold like the rest of us 😂

Greeny1
02-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Didn't they before?

Bazze
02-05-2015, 03:06 PM
why should i pay a dime here for such a bad game...???

Greeny1
02-05-2015, 03:10 PM
Good point, can't believe anyone pays for this game anymore.....

dan2407
02-05-2015, 03:13 PM
If it's such a bad game why are you on the forum? Why not just quit

Indiana
02-05-2015, 03:19 PM
and should this justify the APM glitch that existed on the iOS platfrom and not the Android. You have to remember that for the longest time, it is the Android players whom have been at the disadvantage here...

Greeny1
02-05-2015, 03:21 PM
I didn't say it was a bad game, just said can't believe people pay to play this anymore. So many problems where spending means nothing when others get for free it's crazy, and you are saying android players get free gold which proves my point!

dan2407
02-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Android had an energy glitch that lasted a year which was easier than the air plane mode glitch, you could fill your whole bar up in two minutes

TMGCCPERCY
02-05-2015, 03:29 PM
I just got the usual few videos on droid and now offers are working again :) had given up on them!.. Now with games linked its easy to jump between iOS and droid to take advantage of glitches, not that I or anyone would of course ;)

clown
02-05-2015, 03:39 PM
I just got the usual few videos on droid and now offers are working again :) had given up on them!.. Now with games linked its easy to jump between iOS and droid to take advantage of glitches, not that I or anyone would of course ;)

Are you suggesting that iOS devices can connect to and android device and purchase those pretty red valor jets that are only available to dragon commanders and android players?

TMGCCPERCY
02-05-2015, 04:18 PM
Are you suggesting that iOS devices can connect to and android device and purchase those pretty red valor jets that are only available to dragon commanders and android players?

No I was just generalising, like switching platforms to watch videos.. but I did just go look and on my droid those red valor units are locked :( you got me ;) wishful thinking!!!!

NexusImperium
02-05-2015, 06:14 PM
I was just going to say, as an Android player, the gold videos/offers have been working better now than they ever have. I get about 10 (legit) gold per day on average now. I think that's more than fair, so long as Gree doesn't raise event requirements as a result.

There was a period of about 6 months starting around May or June of 2014 where I didn't get a single bar of gold.

I may or may not have had an avalanche of them in December, though.

I'm just glad to have a steady, legit trickle now.

EZfodder
02-05-2015, 09:55 PM
, it is the Android players whom have been at the disadvantage here...

That's life buying those cheap replicates :)

Pidgeot
02-05-2015, 10:01 PM

There are good tablets. I have the samsung galaxy note 2014 edition.

ju100
02-05-2015, 10:11 PM
and should this justify the APM glitch that existed on the iOS platfrom and not the Android. You have to remember that for the longest time, it is the Android players whom have been at the disadvantage here...

This glitch was server sided, android could use it like iOS did...

amnesia91
02-07-2015, 02:07 AM

As opposed to buying products at a vastly inflated price just because they have a picture of a half eaten fruit on them?

Agent Orange
02-07-2015, 06:26 AM
Time to play fair and pay for your gold like the rest of us 😂

I'm guessing this was a troll...

Android has been broken in one form or another since it has been released obviously you don't really play on either platform because you would know that.

Hitting map targets in missions has been broken for months, highlight the actual target, click again and something else nearby takes the hit. Or better still an invisible target suddenly gets hit. This also occurs on IOS but has been an android issue for months.

In terms of glitches on gold considering that viewing videos has been turned off since well forever or broken it was a nice surprise to see them work granted half the time you actually did not get the bonus.

Considering how many IOS players used the airplane hack I really don't see the point of your post(s). But welcome to my ignore list...

ju100
02-07-2015, 08:21 AM
I just don't get this thread : I have iOS and Android devices, and since we can transfer accounts from one device type to the other, I did not play with my iOS ones since.
You drew your own conclusions, I drew mines...

JB5
02-07-2015, 08:22 AM
I agree. The thread has no point.

MATTARMAGH
02-07-2015, 01:41 PM
I was just going to say, as an Android player, the gold videos/offers have been working better now than they ever have. I get about 10 (legit) gold per day on average now. I think that's more than fair, so long as Gree doesn't raise event requirements as a result.

There was a period of about 6 months starting around May or June of 2014 where I didn't get a single bar of gold.

I may or may not have had an avalanche of them in December, though.

I'm just glad to have a steady, legit trickle now.

Try reset Ads ID in google settings an restart game and vids

narsly
02-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Try reset Ads ID in google settings an restart game and vids

Yep.... Still Hundreds of gold a day...

maxpayne421
02-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Thanks guys now its been patched.