PDA

View Full Version : Improved Stats & Bonuses for LE Items and Crates!

Clementine
02-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Hello MW Community!

We are excited to announce that moving forward we will be improving the value of LE Items and Crates, starting with the current set of LE items. If you have purchased any of the current items, you will see the improvements reflected in your stats. And if you haven't had a chance to obtain the current set, you still have five days to do so!

Please let us know if you have any questions!

hotguy6pack
02-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Hello MW Community!

We are excited to announce that moving forward we will be improving the value of LE Items and Crates, starting with the current set of LE items. If you have purchased any of the current items, you will see the improvements reflected in your stats. And if you haven't had a chance to obtain the current set, you still have five days to do so!

hey thank u! will definitely take a look. appreciate it!

bam bam.
02-05-2015, 09:16 PM
Yay, more gambling focused.

SSG
02-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Hello MW Community!

A unit with 162 attack is useless. Can we get better scratcher units or the possibility of a health stamina or energy pack on a scratcher? We can't even recycle the garbage units won on a scratcher

kmikulz
02-17-2015, 08:55 PM
1.) Enough with the nonstop events. How about 1 WD a month, 1 FL a month, 1 ILTQ, 1 FLTQ, 1 combined LTQ. Give us something to look forward to instead of another ltq to dread.
2.) If your bringing Epic Boss back, fix it! Preferably back to 100 kills, as 150 is as monotonous as watching paint dry.
3.) ghost NPC's, need I say more
4.) game load time still is bad, try clash of clans and you will see how a game should load
5.) cant attack from my news feed, then why post it
6.) raise vault to billions not millions for personal cash
7.) if bringing back pvp tournaments make it fun, ask us for ideas for a change
8.) please revamp defense buildings
9.) please let us reset skill points, how many times do we have to ask?
10.) raise cap level to 500
11.) make cash and valor units meaningful
12.) make recycling in mass easier
13.) mix up prizes in all events
14.) bring back health regen bonuses, new players at a huge disadvantage(maybe cap it at some level)
15.) have 2 new ltb per cycle, the crappy ones are getting old
16.) we should be able to see inventory for equipment, make it useful for something meaningful, again ask us
17.) raise attack wins by 10x more cash or come out with some good bonuses for it
18.) reduce vaults to $20-$40 range and I bet your overall income increases
19.) create a base editor like clash of clans, would be a great feature for MW
20.) let us recycle crap we dont need above and beyond units. We spent alot of gold and energy on those trinkets, they should be worth something

I could go on and on, but these are a few to consider to improve overall game play

Area51z
02-23-2015, 01:32 PM
A unit with 162 attack is useless. Can we get better scratcher units or the possibility of a health stamina or energy pack on a scratcher? We can't even recycle the garbage units won on a scratcher

Actually I have been getting units between 10,000 and 20,000...... From the scratchers. From all 10 of our family devices. Yes yes. Hi my name is ..... And we are. Modern war addicts. Less so recently but now interest is peaked again... New missions units are awesome too...

groovy shags
02-27-2015, 08:51 AM
Actually I have been getting units between 10,000 and 20,000...... From the scratchers. From all 10 of our family devices. Yes yes. Hi my name is ..... And we are. Modern war addicts. Less so recently but now interest is peaked again... New missions units are awesome too...

Holy ****! A family addiction with 10 devices? You guys will be on an episode of "strange addiction" on TLC soon! I will pray for you all! You need it!

DieselPowered
02-27-2015, 02:29 PM
i know of a single player that has 11 accounts. He can easily take down a lvl 15 wall and still get hits on rivals. Its fun to watch at the end of a WD battle when he has his target aquired. Its a double edged sword however. When hes online its a good thing but when hes not online then that faction is 11 accounts down. I showed a picture of his set up to my wife and her response was "He must be the leader of the nerd herd". lol

sstuutss
02-27-2015, 03:01 PM
Hello Gree
Please let us know when you'll actually start answering them.
Now that would be EXCITING!

Annihilator2
02-28-2015, 01:50 AM

All these units are useless... My lowest unit is stronger...
Final rewards are constantly have negative ratio stats&bonus/energy required