PDA

View Full Version : Bug! Suddenly lost all my rings and amulets suddenly!!!

Burredo
02-05-2015, 04:50 AM
Just sent an email to support.
Anyone having this same issue?

Royil
02-05-2015, 04:55 AM
I heard about it, but luckily enough it didn't happen to me. I have a lot 3* ring and amulets.

Phill - Immortal GM
02-05-2015, 05:22 AM
Happened to a Leader of a Subguild of mine approx. 1 month after release of Rings/Amulets.
He never got his back despite endless tickets.

However, I wish you all the best with getting it back! Maybe you will get lucky.

Cheers;
~ Phill

duby1622
02-05-2015, 06:39 AM
happened to one of my guildmates as well. Never got them back after filing a bunch of tickets.

Regretz
02-05-2015, 09:00 AM
Wow I have a lot of 3* rings and amulets and would hate for this to happen to me. Im considering to stop buying gems until all these bugs r fixed, as it looks like a shady investment with these bugs going around lately.

Relic
02-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Sorry to hear this!

Do remember which rings and amulets you lost by chance? This can be investigated either way, but if you can remember which ones it might speed up the process.

Burredo
02-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Well, I don't really keep a record of what rings and amulets I had.. Basically I had rings and amulets that has either 100+ attack or defense of all the 5 different elements.

Relic
02-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Well, I don't really keep a record of what rings and amulets I had.. Basically I had rings and amulets that has either 100+ attack or defense of all the 5 different elements.

OK, thank you. :)

Mike Kuhn
02-07-2015, 05:42 AM
Add me to the list of the fallen... I have little to no faith I will be getting them back

UP Tide
02-09-2015, 06:06 AM
I think you will do just fine without any rings/amulets

Cuffy Meigs
02-09-2015, 11:29 AM
I lost all of mine. Several tickets. No reply at all. No compensation. You'll not be getting anything. Move on. Sorry guy

MisterT
02-09-2015, 11:46 AM
I know a GM that is still waiting to get his rings/amulets back

legalious
02-09-2015, 12:25 PM
I lost all of mine. Several tickets. No reply at all. No compensation. You'll not be getting anything. Move on. Sorry guy

I would close out all of your multiple tickets and keep it down to just 1 ticket. Excess tickets for the same issue would only delay response time.

McQuad
02-11-2015, 01:56 PM
I lost all my Rings and Amulets yesterday as well. Sent support request but nothing yet.

I had a couple hundred rings and amulets, not sure exact count at the time. I'm wondering if the bug happens if you roll over 256 in your inventory for some reason. Just a guess, don't want to start collecting again if it's just going to happen again.

Does anyone else who's had this happen know how many rings and amulets they had at the time?

Ice victor btno
02-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Yesterday I was one of the unlucky one that was able to buy the rings and amulet chest. I bought 25 chests. 300 gems worth. I received all the rings and amulets but only received one of each of the boost. I even received 2 lvl 4 rings

So I mailed gree with what had happen to let them know I was shorted the boosts. So I started lvling the new lvl4 rings. So off to work I go. Then I get home and over half of all my rings are gone including the lvl 4.

I am up sure if when the pulled the chest it pulled my rings or not. Or if it was bad timing. When the glitch took the rings.

But when all was done I am out 300 gems with lest rings and amulets then I started with.
This is frustrating!!!

McQuad
02-14-2015, 01:28 PM
Anyone have this problem resolved yet? I've only gotten a mass response about the chest (which is completely unrelated) so far.

McQuad
02-20-2015, 10:48 AM
Over a week and still no direct response from support on the open ticket :-(

Spent ~700 gems on the re-released R&A chest to try to get ready for today's Raid. Still don't have as good of R&As as what disappeared. This is really annoying. And on top of that, I'm wondering how long before the bug happens again and I lose everything again.

Anyone having better luck?

Aneria Heals
02-20-2015, 11:54 AM
My GM (same GM Mr T mentioned in an early post) still hasn't gotten them back. pretty sure he has given up on the issue and is just slowly replacing them with new jewelry. very very sad bug.

London Knight
02-24-2015, 05:31 PM
IT'S HAPPENED TO ME TO!!!!! 60 minutes ago, just about to attack new Epic Boss, game updated & "puff" they're all gone!!! Really need to get this sorted quickly, as I'll be too vulnerable next War to stay GM. Lost some really nice stuff to : +251 Defence 3* Fire Ring, + 240 Defence *3 Earth Ring, +238 Attack 3* Earth Amulet & +244 Defence 3* Spirit Clover ... Emailed Gree , but if others experience is the norm, I am truly *****d ...

Wayne Tay
02-24-2015, 10:09 PM
It happened to me too last month. Email few tickets to gree. One with pics attached of what i had,and pics of my knights without any R & As. They did reply , but problem not solved. I give up on them. Now i have few 4* R & As, if the bug gonna happen to me again, all i can say , good luck guys , you can stop spending gems on R & As.

MisterT
02-25-2015, 09:14 AM
The GM i know has his bling back

London Knight
02-26-2015, 08:46 PM
As no-one in my Guild was able/willing to take over GM duties, I was forced to open a load of Chests. Luckily Holiday packs came along at right time to help out. Opened 74 ( 52+11+11) & got some pretty good stuff.
HOWEVER I've still not got variety I had before- only ONE 3* Fire Ring vs three I had before AND the amount of hit point boosting items make up well over 50% now & they are almost useless in Arena/Wars! Really didn't want to spend that much cash & I do hope to get my originals back as well. If the Gree team can't restore them, they can gift me 600 Gems next time there's a Ring&Amulet 52 Chest offer & we'll call it quits ... *hint, hint* ;-)

McQuad
03-05-2015, 10:52 AM
Apparently, the original ticket I'd opened for the lost rings and amulets was closed last week with what appears to be an automated response and no email notification that the ticket was closed.

Still haven't got the lost rings and amulets back. Hopefully, the bug is *really* fixed in 1.16.2 like the release note says. Still worried about losing everything again :-(

legalious
03-05-2015, 10:58 AM
If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked please send a message to either Clementine or Relic with the ticket number. They will make sure that it is not overlooked.

London Knight
03-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Got a good email back from Free :

Skylar (GREE International Inc.)
Mar 8, 16:14

Hello,

Thanks for following up with the Knights & Dragons Support Team. We apologize for the delayed reply!

In regards to your missing rings and amulets, your case has been recorded for further investigation. We will be crediting all players who lost their rings and amulets within the following week. This is a known issue that will be resolved in our next update. In the meantime, after verification, your account will be credited. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and appreciate your patience while we remedy the issue.

Kindest Regards,
Skylar

If all above information is correct & I do get them returned when you say I will, you'll earn yourselves major brownie points ! :-D

McQuad
03-10-2015, 10:07 AM
I got the same message so hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. Not sure if the "next update" means an in-game update or an appstore update. Hopefully in-game since it would be faster.

Jazel5
03-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Wonder if crediting means getting everything back or just "refunding " gems spent. Did you get an email from them?

London Knight
03-16-2015, 10:39 AM
No news WHEN I'll be credited yet ... get a move on Gree. !!

legalious
03-16-2015, 10:55 AM
This is the following week he spoke of. If I am not mistaken, the ring and necklace credit should occur.

McQuad
03-16-2015, 10:56 AM
Same here. It's been a week and haven't gotten any of the lost rings or amulets back. And this morning the game started crashing every time it loads so I can't play at all. Guess I don't need any R&A if I can't play at all so the problem is fixed. Huzzah! :-(

London Knight
03-16-2015, 10:11 PM
Same thing's happening to me McQuad ! I wonder if them trying to give our stuff back has made game unplayable ? Really bad news for my Guild right now, as I am GM & tend to get targeted A LOT during Wars ...

McQuad
03-17-2015, 08:41 AM
That's a good guess, it seems like the problem is with the game data on their end. Someone trying to restore the R&A and screwing up the game data sounds very plausible.

I'm in the same boat. I'm GM and usually score the most points for the guild. What really sucks is I can't finish Heroic Mode which I should have been able to clear easy. I think I only needed around 17 more fragments to finish and I'd already finished the KoD stage so it was smooth sailing until this garbage happened.

Aiden Donnelly
03-17-2015, 10:43 AM
That's a good guess, it seems like the problem is with the game data on their end. Someone trying to restore the R&A and screwing up the game data sounds very plausible.

I'm in the same boat. I'm GM and usually score the most points for the guild. What really sucks is I can't finish Heroic Mode which I should have been able to clear easy. I think I only needed around 17 more fragments to finish and I'd already finished the KoD stage so it was smooth sailing until this garbage happened.

Hey Guy's,

I'm experiencing the same issue, my rings and amulets were taken away following an update,
Gree informed me that this would be sorted in the upcoming weeks, yesterday I was unable to enter the game as it would crash as soon as it loaded, I'm still continuing to experience this issue,

Hopefully Gree will fix this issue soon as I'm also unable to complete the heroic mode in time and also my guild will be worse off this current war due to my none attendance especially as I'm standing GM,

Cheers,

Sir Aiden

Conflipper
03-18-2015, 05:35 PM
I lost a lot of rings and amulets that had been leveled up past lvl 50. Then gone. Numerous tickets dating back to over a month now. Told being investigated. Not happy about this.

London Knight
03-27-2015, 06:14 PM
Glad to be able to play game again after latest update, BUT STILL NO MESSAGES about my missing Rings etc. Filed 3 more tickets & not one Email ... :-(

McQuad
03-28-2015, 09:42 AM
Can finally get back into the game without it crashing. Nothing about the missing jewelry or about the Heroic+ armor I wasn't able to finish.

Starting playing a different game (non-Gree) last week so I'll probably not be playing KnD much anymore unless they add something actually new, not just yet-another-armor of the week. Started in Sept '13 so good year and a half run ruined by horrible Support communication.

Bugs in software can be expected and to some extent accepted but zero communications about why the game doesn't work and a time frame for a fix is completely frustrating and unacceptable for any software development team.

Mammakat
04-01-2015, 08:01 PM
During the recent fusion fighters blitz I had all my rings and amulets taken. I have been told that the Developers are reviewing my account because they are the only one's who can credit items back. I had only just started a new guild and it crippled me in the fight. I really hope everyone gets there's back. I am rather annoyed that I had 4* that had been enhanced and then I have nothing. I haven't seen anywhere that states if you have over a certain amount in inventory you will lose everything. Pretty poor if you ask me. I keep getting told to be patient and Gree will get back to me. Patience runs very thin. Now it seems I require an interpreter to be able to read my emails from Gree as they are coming in German.

Phill - Immortal GM
04-03-2015, 02:14 AM
Now it seems I require an interpreter to be able to read my emails from Gree as they are coming in German.

Don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry for you.
That is terrible lol

Mammakat
04-05-2015, 11:39 PM
All good. I don't think I will ever get my rings and amulets back. I just get pushed to the side being told that the Developers are reviewing my account. Its been 3 weeks now. Such a disappointment. And to think its player appreciation month and I signed in this morning to a gift of a 2* armor. Pitiful. Our guild had a battle against each other in those said 2*

Phill - Immortal GM
04-06-2015, 01:36 AM
All good. I don't think I will ever get my rings and amulets back. I just get pushed to the side being told that the Developers are reviewing my account. Its been 3 weeks now. Such a disappointment. And to think its player appreciation month and I signed in this morning to a gift of a 2* armor. Pitiful. Our guild had a battle against each other in those said 2*

I felt truly appreciated for the Asura Armor - Now now, don't be so negative ;)

However, it is sad that this thread is still being answered to. Not because it shouldn't be answered to, but because there seems to still be need for it, which after all this time is kind of pathetic.
How come they haven't fixed this yet? lmfao

Aiden Donnelly
04-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Hey Guy's,

I received the same response from Gree, an email from their customer support stated it's in the hands of the developers and each case will be addressed in order of being reported and there is no need to contact customer support again with this issue as it's being addressed,

Still no rings or Amulets and easily over a month :(

Cheers,

BTR Sir Aiden

Jazel5
04-07-2015, 09:50 AM
I lost all my rings & amulets in February. Received an auto response. Tried to get status & found out they had closed my ticket as solved. Never received that info from support. Tried to follow up & was given a new ticket #. Received another reply telling me I shouldn't have started another ticket to follow up on the first one. Checked & the new one is also closed as solved. No items back, no reimbursement for gems spent & no further replies from them. THEN they sent me a survey to rate their support service. How do you think I rated them??

Relic
04-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Hey everyone,

I had a meeting with the dev team yesterday and brought to their attention the delay in in receiving the lost rings and amulets. It is now being more vigilantly addressed.

Apologies for the delay; hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Phill - Immortal GM
04-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Thanks for taking action.
Just in our subs we had about a handful of people with this issue.
Hope they will actually look into it ;) Cheers either way Relic.

Mammakat
04-09-2015, 01:45 PM
THEN they sent me a survey to rate their support service. How do you think I rated them??

I received the same email. I don't think either of us rated them very well lol

Phill - Immortal GM
04-09-2015, 02:51 PM
I received the same email. I don't think either of us rated them very well lol

Actually rated the support pretty good last time I had an issue.
Just the game itself seemed to lack stars on the rating o.O

You need to always remember that the support itself (or at least by claim) cannot play around with stuff like crediting Gems, items and such.
It seems they are limited to handing out Energy lost due to glitches and manual resets from personal experience.

Anyway, something is wrong and GREE (you will eventually read this) needs to look into it. Not the developers, not the customer service and not the community managers but someone that can actually make strategic decisions.

Mammakat
04-13-2015, 02:40 PM
I do understand where you are coming from but to go a whole week without rings and amulets and to have our new guild crippled in 2 events and not receive any sort of reply from Gree Customer support kinda annoyed me. So yeah I felt that I had been overlooked by the customer support. Considering one response I did receive was that it takes them a long time to go through all the tickets. But a guild member sent a request in and received a response within the hour. So unless they sort them into the too hard pile and not so hard pile. I'm sure you all have been feeling the same way as I.

Mammakat
04-30-2015, 04:53 PM
Just curious if anyone here has received a reply or better yet their missing rings and amulets back? It would be nice to know if I am wasting my time or not hoping for them back. At the moment it seems hopeless.

MisterT
05-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Just curious if anyone here has received a reply or better yet their missing rings and amulets back? It would be nice to know if I am wasting my time or not hoping for them back. At the moment it seems hopeless.

PM Relic (http://forums.gree.net/member.php?300792-Relic) your ticketnumber and problem.

Mammakat
05-03-2015, 07:22 PM
PM Relic (http://forums.gree.net/member.php?300792-Relic) your ticketnumber and problem.

Thanks Mister T I have already done this. With no prevail.

Aiden Donnelly
05-04-2015, 02:26 AM
Hey Mammakat,

Since the e-mail I received from them a few month's back explaining the issue is now in the hands of the game programmers and there is nothing else support can do with the issue, I have not heard anything back from them and still yet to receive my rings and amulets,

Kind Regards,

BTR Sir Aiden

Ps. Relic or any other moderator if you can re address this issue with one of the team it would be most appreciated.

Mammakat
05-04-2015, 02:30 AM
Thanks Aiden. Its such a disappointment that its taking them this long to notify us of anything. I truly hope they get back to all concerned soon.

Relic
05-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Hey there,

Sincerest apologies for those of you who continue to have missing Rings and Amulets.

Would those of you who still need assistance please PM me your friend codes and I'll poke them about it again.

Thank you

Mammakat
05-05-2015, 04:41 AM
Thanks Relic. Pm has been sent.

London Knight
05-18-2015, 01:57 AM
Right I'm getting very suspicious that at least some items are being removed by hackers or malicious software! I lost ALL my Rings & Amulets when game 'updated' just before I went Top #10 on an Epic Boss.
Twenty minutes before a 3 Day War started, our Guild Sentinel lost ALL his 5* & 5*+ Earth Armours & some Rings & Amulets ( mainly Earth again ). When he filed a ticket, he was told that he fused them ( A. how can you fuse Earth Armours together & B. IF he'd fused them, where is Armour he fused them into in his inventory?? ) or 'someone' else did. He swears no one else went near his device!
Now just before this Raid started our Champion mysteriously lost two of her strongest Water Rings! As soon as she noticed, she shut down her connection, & did virus & software check - which came back as 'malware suspicious'. I've suggested to all in Guild get their virus guards/firewalls updated & not to leave devices connected to servers when not using them 'just I'm case'. To have two Senior Officers lose stuff may be coincidence, but all THREE suggests intelligent attack !!!
Any thoughts guys ?

Mslo
05-18-2015, 06:34 AM
Hi Relic, at Stormsurge guild ( iOS) we are looking for any help we can get for our GM Gaeb. During raid on 5/16/2015 SSGaeb was leading top player and his account crashed. He had a syncing message and error code 100204. Urgent tickets to Gree produced no action. Our GM Gaeb is very important to Stormsurge guild and he is a really great leader. Not to mention the money - the many many days spent devoted to KnD then bam account gone! No explanation from Gree. Our trust in Gree has eroded. Please help SS Gaeb at Stormsurge guild.

legalious
05-18-2015, 08:54 AM
Hi Relic, at Stormsurge guild ( iOS) we are looking for any help we can get for our GM Gaeb. During raid on 5/16/2015 SSGaeb was leading top player and his account crashed. He had a syncing message and error code 100204. Urgent tickets to Gree produced no action. Our GM Gaeb is very important to Stormsurge guild and he is a really great leader. Not to mention the money - the many many days spent devoted to KnD then bam account gone! No explanation from Gree. Our trust in Gree has eroded. Please help SS Gaeb at Stormsurge guild.

Hello, this issue can be resolved with the account owner if they send in a support ticket. Please generate a support ticket in-game or through here: https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked please contact either Relic or Bolt with the ticket number and they will look into it.

Mslo
05-18-2015, 09:44 AM
Thanks Legalious, support ticket sent in, with all the bells and whistles on Friday, 5/16/15, canned answer received. Still not making our guild feel any love here. Thank you Legalicious for responding , nice to know there is someone watching out for the players :).
Hello, this issue can be resolved with the account owner if they send in a support ticket. Please generate a support ticket in-game or through here: https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked please contact either Relic or Bolt with the ticket number and they will look into it.

Mammakat
06-03-2015, 04:53 AM
To give some good news. I signed into my knd this morning to receive ALL my missing rings and amulets. Yay! Thank you to Relic for following up on it for me.

London Knight
06-03-2015, 09:30 AM
To give some good news. I signed into my knd this morning to receive ALL my missing rings and amulets. Yay! Thank you to Relic for following up on it for me.

I got mine back last night !! :-) Only problem is that I had so many of them & a slow connection, it took 20 minutes to acknowledge them all. And right in the middle of a Guild battle of course ... :-/

Well a bit late but very well done Gree people ! :-D

Now to start fusing around 50 items ...

Sirlionhearth
06-05-2015, 03:46 AM
Good news! :eek:

I'm still waiting for mine but Relic did contact support twice for me since its been ages.
Atleast that got support to send me a second email telling me I'm still in the queue and to be patient haha.

Hoping I'll be able to fuse R/A's aswell soon! :)

Grtz,
Sirlionhearth