PDA

View Full Version : Kingpower/Accompllice broken

Javajoe
02-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Gree,

Please fix the freaking Kingpower/Accomplice feature. I play probably the game more then any one on this game, but some how I only have 55 Kingpower. People with piddly 3 mill attack have like 120 kingpower and 60 mafia accomplices. How is this possible when I have over 6mill attack, over 7mill defense, play every event until resolution, but I have nothing in terms of Kingpower which apparently is all the power now in the game. WTF!@!!!

Nighteg
02-04-2015, 08:18 AM
Indeed!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaggard
02-04-2015, 09:01 AM
With over 6million attack I'm sure you play the game more than anyone.

Dipstik
02-04-2015, 09:24 AM
http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/pictures/files/2/0/2/5/8/i_love_this_post.jpg

nickcity
02-04-2015, 09:48 AM
http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/pictures/files/2/0/2/5/8/i_love_this_post.jpg

I find this hilarious.

Jason_Bourne
02-04-2015, 09:57 AM
I play probably the game more then any one on this game... I have over 6mill attack, over 7mill defense, play every event until resolution

When did you start? Last week?

, but I have nothing in terms of Kingpower which apparently is all the power now in the game. WTF!@!!!

Patience! There hasn't been many events going on since last week... you will get there in time :-)

Saskyboy83
02-04-2015, 10:52 AM
People with piddly 3 mill attack
Some might say your attack stats are quite "piddly"...not me, but some

Saskyboy83
02-04-2015, 10:53 AM
You might want to try getting into a syn that's ranked a little higher.

Javajoe
02-04-2015, 10:55 AM
So how do most players have over 90+ kingpower then? If everyone started at the same time, most of us who play constantly should have the same level of king power for the most part. Is there some secret to the events to gain accomplices?

Relic
02-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Hey there,

We're aware of this and there's some improvements in the works. Thanks for the heads-up!

Jason_Bourne
02-04-2015, 11:40 AM
So how do most players have over 90+ kingpower then? If everyone started at the same time, most of us who play constantly should have the same level of king power for the most part. Is there some secret to the events to gain accomplices?

Only if that were true...!

Well, not all people who are around the same level or stats have started around the same time... I am guessing you are around level 40-50...? There are many level 40s and 50s out there that have started months ago...

Dipstik
02-04-2015, 11:40 AM
What issue? The issue of new players having low stats?

Saskyboy83
02-04-2015, 11:44 AM
No secret. Complete events. My lowest account has 100+ on kingpin attack and 800+ on accomplice mafia attack. Not 100% on what you've been doing either though

Saskyboy83
02-04-2015, 11:46 AM

No issue here...wasn't aware there was one in the first place

Jason_Bourne
02-04-2015, 12:00 PM

Yes, what issue Relic??

The issue of terrible rivals match system??
Or the issue of the whole concept of accomplices?
Or the issue of Gree almost killing the game by implementing the new accomplices algorithm overnight when EVERYONE only had Carey Dean?
Or...??

I used to find my buildings robbed if I were just a few minutes late to collect... I forgot to collect the other night and found all buildings untouched in the morning. I think that's a good indication of how 'wise' the recent moves by Gree have been.

Javajoe
02-04-2015, 12:53 PM
My level is 167. Yea if I was level 40-50 then yea but I have been playing this game for about a year now. I have seen people at level 140 who have 200+ kingpower. So not sure how I can have such low levels when I literally log in about 20-25 times a day at least and play every event. The only thing I was presuming people with those high levels pay for them and not earn them.

aarondavidsdad
02-04-2015, 01:09 PM
Troll thread

Heapsofblue
02-04-2015, 01:27 PM
My level is 167. Yea if I was level 40-50 then yea but I have been playing this game for about a year now. I have seen people at level 140 who have 200+ kingpower. So not sure how I can have such low levels when I literally log in about 20-25 times a day at least and play every event. The only thing I was presuming people with those high levels pay for them and not earn them.
Change ur syndicate. I have had my mini for about a year, level 150 220m attack, 120 mill def, mafia attack over 600 def I can't remember. So u are doing something wrong. U can play 24 hours a day but if u don't play smart you'll get no where. Failing that buy gold or u could quit playing.

Sam@
02-04-2015, 02:04 PM
The accomplice system is a failure. What was the thought process to let Engram employ this feature in to the game? You guys have the tools to make this game competitive and fun for year's to come but you do not listen to the customers.

sister morphine
02-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Heapsofblue is correct. It's not a question of playing the events so much as finishing them - the LTQs you won't get much further than normal level 13 perhaps without using gold, but that's two accomplices. Raid Boss has accomplices at the end of normal and elite levels (and the wrapper for collecting all 15 prizes). If the syndicate you're in doesn't complete the event - or at least get far enough to give you a shot at getting all the legendary items - you're not going to get those either. Your stats suggest that's the position you're in. A year ago I'd been out of syndicates for six months and was about 5.6mil attack. I joined my current syndicate and am now over 300mil. In this game it's not so much about how much or how well you play as which team you're with and (even more) how much disposable income you wish to dump into it.

Heapsofblue
02-05-2015, 01:03 AM
Heapsofblue is correct. It's not a question of playing the events so much as finishing them - the LTQs you won't get much further than normal level 13 perhaps without using gold, but that's two accomplices. Raid Boss has accomplices at the end of normal and elite levels (and the wrapper for collecting all 15 prizes). If the syndicate you're in doesn't complete the event - or at least get far enough to give you a shot at getting all the legendary items - you're not going to get those either. Your stats suggest that's the position you're in. A year ago I'd been out of syndicates for six months and was about 5.6mil attack. I joined my current syndicate and am now over 300mil. In this game it's not so much about how much or how well you play as which team you're with and (even more)
how much disposable income you wish to dump into it.
Well I think u have summed up very nicely. I joined a top 20 syndicate at only 34 mill attack (not sure why they let me in with such bad stats for 7 months ago) I am now 541mill attack...the right syndicate really helps.

Vile Lynn
02-05-2015, 10:42 AM
What are the highest KP stats, now?

Actually, increasing your stats like that depends on how many gold players are in the syn & if you are spending gold with them (or mooching) ...has not so much to do with luck or skill.

anirbanthegreat
02-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Gree,

Please fix the freaking Kingpower/Accomplice feature. I play probably the game more then any one on this game, but some how I only have 55 Kingpower. People with piddly 3 mill attack have like 120 kingpower and 60 mafia accomplices. How is this possible when I have over 6mill attack, over 7mill defense, play every event until resolution, but I have nothing in terms of Kingpower which apparently is all the power now in the game. WTF!@!!!

I shall surely recommend you for noble prize for your untiring efforts that lead to a superb stat of 6 mil ( did you write 6 mil ) ! OMG ! Keep it up. CC needs player like you.

fuzzy
02-05-2015, 12:20 PM
What are the highest KP stats, now?

Actually, increasing your stats like that depends on how many gold players are in the syn & if you are spending gold with them (or mooching) ...has not so much to do with luck or skill.

I have seen some screen shots in chat rooms.

Attacker
5.4b
ATK Accomplices 2,113
Kingpin Power 1,171

Defender
3.5b
Def Accomplices 8,453
Kingpin Power 871

The attacker lost

Vile Lynn
02-05-2015, 12:48 PM
I have seen some screen shots in chat rooms.

Attacker
5.4b
ATK Accomplices 2,113
Kingpin Power 1,171

Defender
3.5b
Def Accomplices 8,453
Kingpin Power 871

The attacker lost

Crazy... thanks for posting numbers ...crazy how many Accomplices they both must have.

Are players buying them in crates or did beta testers get to keep theirs from testing?
Curious.

Javajoe
02-06-2015, 08:21 AM
Ok, well I guess I thought i had decent stats but apparently I am the one with piddly. I didnt realize people had such high stats cause I normally only see people with 9-10 mill attack at most so maybe I can't see people with such high stats. I also do not use money on a phone app game. I now realize those who have high stats must spend actually money on this game. It now makes sense now that Kingpower is based on actually spending money, not earning the kingpower.

Heapsofblue
02-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Ok, well I guess I thought i had decent stats but apparently I am the one with piddly. I didnt realize people had such high stats cause I normally only see people with 9-10 mill attack at most so maybe I can't see people with such high stats. I also do not use money on a phone app game. I now realize those who have high stats must spend actually money on this game. It now makes sense now that Kingpower is based on actually spending money, not earning the kingpower.

They call Gree, Greed for a very good reason. Don't let it take away ur enjoyment of the game.

sister morphine
02-06-2015, 10:41 PM
For players at the top of the tree, some would say insane amounts of money spent.... as in close to what an average person earns in a year. Their choice to spend how they wish of course.

Dipstik
02-07-2015, 07:49 AM

My kingpin power gets as high as 900 or so if I max it out, and I haven't spent a dime. Just sayin'.

spiderman
02-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Wow, that's great mate. Happy gaming. Crime City is indeed a free game.

jbplaya101
02-08-2015, 08:42 AM
You like how they stuck it to you and really diminished the attack/defenseof your mafia? This will dedefinitely be the last gree game I'll ever play.

Winnson
02-08-2015, 09:18 AM
It's a stat reset until they sort things out. Hopefully they sort things out.

This is Gree's Y2K.

Heapsofblue
02-13-2015, 12:27 AM
Crazy... thanks for posting numbers ...crazy how many Accomplices they both must have.

Are players buying them in crates or did beta testers get to keep theirs from testing?
Curious.
Doesn't matter any more..gree have decided accomplices didn't work...but don't worry fellow players..even if u spent lot of gold to get accomplices and they no longer do what they meant to...they still I. Ur inventory...gree...damn it...love them or hate them...they will always screw u over..