PDA

View Full Version : LTB History Facts

PRY
02-04-2015, 07:55 AM
• 18 LTB’s have a higher or equal to IPH the Nanotech Factory.
• 13 (73%) of those 18 where released in 2013
• 5 (34%) of those 18 where released in 2014
• In 2013 only two buildings released had a IPH lower than Nanotech Factory
• In 2014 Ten buildings released had a IPH lower than Nanotech Factory
• Of the 13 buildings in 2013, 12 of them had collection times of either 12, 24, or 48 hours
• Of the 5 Buildings in 2014, 3 of them had collection times of either 12, 24, or 48 hours
• The Zambia Front (4hrs) and Innocuous Biotech (18hrs) are impossible to collected 100% of time to collect unless you have a Cocaine issue and don’t sleep.

In 2013 I couldn’t afford a Building until the Jinai Facility released April of 2013, I bought one my IPH at time was $402,310. The next was Curragh Engineering Corp, I bought one (IPH $434,914), Next was Santa Marta Train Station I was able to buy 2 (IPH $547,688)

I understand a few Low IPH buildings per year. But really you are hurting younger players more than helping them from releasing so few quality LTB’s like once did in 2013.

Lets get this game back or close to 2013 please!!!!

codys21
02-04-2015, 08:12 AM
Wow this is actually quite interesting! And this is I think three garbage, low iph buildings in a row now.

I stand corrected. Four garbage, low iph buildings helping absolutely nobody (not even small players) in a row.

GREE, you suck.

bam bam.
02-04-2015, 08:26 AM
Best thread ever. Great job at making your point articulantly. Now watch it get ignored like every other thread on here

NexusImperium
02-04-2015, 08:34 AM
My story is actually almost exactly the same as yours (even down to the buildings purchased), except I could've bought the alexandria villa at the time but had procrastinated because the Anniversary Center was in the store for so long and thought the villa would be the same.

To address the issue I think the low-cost LTB should have a really low entry point but grow in IPH very quickly, especially at level 8, 9, 10.

You're absolutely right about the low-cost LTB not helping anyone. For example, the Tactical Outpost has among the worst level 1 IPH at $145 (in my base, with 179% boost), and about $3.3K at level 9. That does nothing to help new players, aside from the limited quest rewards.

But the low level 1 IPH wouldn't be so bad for this building if, say for example, the level 8 IPH were $200K, level 9 $500K, and level 10 $900K (exponential growth).

That way the building could benefit the players in their low levels, and continue to benefit them as they invest in their base and grow in the game to high levels.

EDIT: And I might add, the high gold cost for the gold buildings is now a slap in the face. These buildings are garbage - they should be offered to all players for cash to benefit everyone.

In addition, after the LTB event expires all LTBs should be offered to build (like as in the limited re-release event), but instead players who missed out can build only one, have to meet level requirements, etc.

Kefa
02-04-2015, 09:06 AM
Add to this that anyone who was online from Dec 2014 into Jan 2015 had the opportunity to purchase all the previously issued LE buildings, and even an acct that was level 1 at the beginning of December likely has at least 20m IPH right now if they only used tapjoy gold. Anyone starting the game right now will be lucky to hit 1m IPH in a year, even if they buy vaults of cash and play 24/7.

PRY
02-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Add to this that anyone who was online from Dec 2014 into Jan 2015 had the opportunity to purchase all the previously issued LE buildings, and even an acct that was level 1 at the beginning of December likely has at least 20m IPH right now if they only used tapjoy gold. Anyone starting the game right now will be lucky to hit 1m IPH in a year, even if they buy vaults of cash and play 24/7.

That too.

MY IPH at end of 2013 was 3.2 million. I grew in 2014 mostly from upgrading the 2013 buildings.

NexusImperium
02-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Same here, but is now $55M IPH and growing at $6M per week. For a very long time the Curragh were my most important buildings, followed by the Carcel del Cuba, Absolute, and Amstel. I was at around 3-5M IPH when Zambezi came out, and then after that, hidden gem, and waterfront warehouse came out my IPH began to rise pretty quickly. In the LTB re-release event I was able to get 4 of most buildings (at least 2 of every building) and my IPH has been out of control ever since.

PRY
02-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Same here, but is now $55M IPH and growing at $6M per week. For a very long time the Curragh were my most important buildings, followed by the Carcel del Cuba, Absolute, and Amstel. I was at around 3-5M IPH when Zambezi came out, and then after that, hidden gem, and waterfront warehouse came out my IPH began to rise pretty quickly. In the LTB re-release event I was able to get 4 of most buildings (at least 2 of every building) and my IPH has been out of control ever since.

Actually Carcel de Cuba, Absoult and Amstel have higher IPH than Curragh. You have to think of collecting those twice in the same period you collect once for Curragh.

ogel45
02-04-2015, 01:24 PM
I for one don't care. My faction has all the bonuses, all my buildings are at lev 10, and I have nowhere to spend my money. So it just collects. I'm hoping someday gree will give us some new faction bonuses or something.

Pidgeot
02-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Wow, very good thread. With the re-release of the older LTBs, my IPH grew from 10m to 174m. I have said it before that these bad buildings help no one. My Island POW Camp pays me 4.2m every 4 hours. While that seems good or decent, I have a building output boost of 365%. The problem is the newer players dont have IPH boost and will never afford to upgrade anything to 10. The game gets boring for them and they quit.

With game changing boost being released so inconsistently and hard to get, they'll never get to do anything. Frontline, where IPH matters, they'll never be able to play in it. Things do need to change.

Pidgeot
02-04-2015, 01:27 PM
I for one don't care. My faction has all the bonuses, all my buildings are at lev 10, and I have nowhere to spend my money. So it just collects. I'm hoping someday gree will give us some new faction bonuses or something.

Thats the problem here. People don't care about anyone other than themselves.

bam bam.
02-04-2015, 05:19 PM

Help lower factions buy boosts. Do what GReE doesn't; help out the guys below top 25-50

wilderman
02-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Best thread ever. Great job at making your point articulantly. Now watch it get ignored like every other thread on here

Agreed...great point including the building history.

East Coast Bias
02-04-2015, 11:25 PM
It depends. If the bonus is meaningful, then it does help the small guy because getting to level 10 is difficult on a low IPH. Now if the cheap building came with a missions payout or casualty rate reduction, then you need to fire off some profanities. There can be some logic to the small buildings. I think with the rerelease of the LTBs and the tank glitch, some players are forgetting how it felt like to be poor.

Junky
02-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Do what I do, my 600m+/hr gets donated to the little teams of small accoubts that bounce off my defense and post something polite, funny, etc.
It also goes toward buying folders for small teams I know (and they get cash).

I'm no "legend" or "Gree God" (how many times have you seen me thanked on the forum for helping other? I don't expect or want that).... But maybe you should do what those of us who play for the humans have been doing for well over a year.

PRY
02-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Do what I do, my 600m+/hr gets donated to the little teams of small accoubts that bounce off my defense and post something polite, funny, etc.
It also goes toward buying folders for small teams I know (and they get cash).

I'm no "legend" or "Gree God" (how many times have you seen me thanked on the forum for helping other? I don't expect or want that).... But maybe you should do what those of us who play for the humans have been doing for well over a year.

Good Stuff bro that has nothing to do with lack of good buildings in 2014 compared to 2013.

ogel45
02-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Btw, I do give cash to some associated smaller factions we work with. I'm just saying in general, cash isn't worth much after you top out. Sorry if I sounded self-centered and GREEdy.