PDA

View Full Version : Active Players Needed.

Ronie
02-04-2015, 05:01 AM
The Dream Team is now recruting!!

If you are a player who is tired of the gold spending, A active player who is looking for a more relaxed atmosphere but wants to be apart of a active team....Come give us a try!

We welcome all players as long as you COMMUNICATE are ACTIVE and PARTICIPATE in all faction events! Being a team player is a must!! If you are not a team player, then this is not the faction you'r looking for!
Our fanction bonusses are maxed out except 3of them, Dl has 4b attack/2.5b deff ,we're 20 atm and finished last WD with 31wins and 5 losts,T550.
Feell free to join our recruite room for info exchange 😊
☠Our Requirements☠
-- Must be ACTIVE
-- PARTICIPATE in ALL events
-- GroupMe is Required

Ronie
02-04-2015, 05:04 AM
You're invited to my new group "Recruit Room" on GroupMe. https://app.groupme.com/join_group/12198618/1mHZn3

Grenade
02-04-2015, 05:41 AM
Ummm...dude...you copied MY recruitment message! You even copied my skulls! You might want to try and come up with something on your own next time:cool:

Ronie
02-04-2015, 06:00 AM
Wrong love , I only made it bether ��

HellRaizer
02-04-2015, 06:27 AM
Ummm...dude...you copied MY recruitment message! You even copied my skulls! You might want to try and come up with something on your own next time:cool:

As cheeky as it is, I don't think its covered under the TOS. Although you have made it clear that it has been done. So I guess people can decide off the back of that knowledge