PDA

View Full Version : Faction Bonus Expansion

Pellatt
02-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Can anyone help clear the air on wether faction bonus will be expanded in the forseeable future!
There are a lot of rumours going around. Specifically suggesting factions will be expanded to 80!

Any comment would be appreciated, or links to other threads about this!

Jjqr
02-04-2015, 12:46 AM
I think the rumors are actually nicer then when the new bonuses actually appear….

bam bam.
02-04-2015, 01:03 AM
I believe clem posted somewhere it was happening but as for specifics I doubt your gree gods will even know what they are. They will release them and go wow, "boy were we drunk when we made that call. ah well, too hard to fix so "enjoy spenders"

doeboy
02-04-2015, 04:19 AM
Hope it happens sooner than never

Agent Orange
02-04-2015, 04:20 AM
Seems logical that they would want to concentrate the addicts more and more as players quit or stop spending.

crazeejay
02-04-2015, 05:59 AM
Seems logical that they would want to concentrate the addicts more and more as players quit or stop spending.

Exactly Agent O! They're gonna be pulling out all the stops to squeeze every $$ they can out of the remaining players that keep feeding the gree bank account.

Indiana
02-04-2015, 06:15 AM
Exactly Agent O! They're gonna be pulling out all the stops to squeeze every $$ they can out of the remaining players that keep feeding the gree bank account.

They've partially done that in the past to give something back to keep the players. The return of the LTE Buildings is the big key. Personally, its the plagued events that they need to fix on their side. There isn't a cycle that goes by where there are delays and issues with one or several of their events. I even sent in a support ticket to them about this last delay and asked if they were going to start compensating people for issues like this.

Pellatt
02-09-2015, 12:39 AM
I believe clem posted somewhere it was happening but as for specifics I doubt your gree gods will even know what they are. They will release them and go wow, "boy were we drunk when we made that call. ah well, too hard to fix so "enjoy spenders"

Well Thanks bam bam for some input. Everyone else seems to just wanna use the thread to *****!!

bam bam.
02-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Well Thanks bam bam for some input. Everyone else seems to just wanna use the thread to *****!!

That is because we all know that there is great wisdom knowing that we truly know nothing and that our moderators know even less than that.