PDA

View Full Version : New le building is garbage

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 04:26 PM
I requested from CAPITAL PREFECTURE the PREFECTURE TOWER and u put this crap out. Seriously who drew this a 1st grader. Dude seriously clean this garbage up. I pay to play and expect perfection not garbage.

Weed
02-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Quit paying. In fact... if all the players who normally pay... just QUIT paying.. then Gree would have no choice but to fix the issues instead of finding ways to sucker your regular investors in this game out of their hard earned real world dollars... If you want customer service... start NOT paying like every other customer who stops giving money to a business or service when they weren't getting value for their money.

It's the people paying to play, that don't stop paying for the crap stuff going on in this game, that are the root cause of these issues not getting fixed.

Do us all a favor, including you and your pocket book, and take a month off of playing and paying. Just enjoy the game as a free player for a little while, and get others to join you. .. Believe me, you won't really miss out on anything, but you'll gain a whole bunch of extra cash in your pocket knowing you are helping to fix a game we all want to enjoy playing with no issues!

Thanks in advance.

MoM - Krypt
02-03-2015, 04:50 PM
I agree with weed. Plenty to do without buying in game purchases. Plus if you need gold you get free gold when there's not discounts on the gold. I personally believe a purchase boycott for x amount of time would bring gree to their knees and meet our terms. Plenty of people have quit over this bull*. Wouldn't take much to get their attention if they aren't producing any revenue. Just a thought.

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Tell that to sup players my 60 dollars once in a blue moon is garbage compared to sup and other top 75 factions. Wrong person to say that to weed. Your input here has no meaning if your trying to say players who pay are the problem thats gree game devlopers.

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Also no one will stop paying. This post was not ment for u to make a stupid comment on it is ment for gree to see and how disappointed i am. Post your comment in a thread of your own idiot.

major willy
02-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Lol. Bldg not worth my 2 or 4 squares it sits on.

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Thats what i said what a garbage building this is pathetic. My base only has buildings made by funzio.

Weed
02-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Also no one will stop paying. This post was not ment for u to make a stupid comment on it is ment for gree to see and how disappointed i am. Post your comment in a thread of your own idiot.

Well you complained about paying for a game that has dropped the ball for you, on more than one occasion... yet you'll probably spend more money on it anyways... feeding into the problem.

Now who's the idiot?

Weed
02-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Tell that to sup players my 60 dollars once in a blue moon is garbage compared to sup and other top 75 factions. Wrong person to say that to weed. Your input here has no meaning if your trying to say players who pay are the problem thats gree game devlopers.

Yes, I am saying that people who pay are the problem!! Cuz they just keep spending no matter how lame the prizes or bonuses, or buildings, or how much more energy it takes to take down raid bosses and finish LTQ's... they just keep spending their money stupidly without making the developer fix their game!

It's a total rumor that the top factions are made up of "players" that are employed by Gree or are Gree "investors" who get free gold to keep the rest of these poor suckers paying to try to catch up!

It's sheer evil genius with no business ethics and all profits!

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Well u since i never said hey weed why did u make the crappy building i said gree. So why are u commenting on my post that was intended for gree to read? Are u A. Trying to get a job with gree or B. Just want to argue becuase your wife beats u up all the time. What is it lil man?

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Rumor is not true unless your in sup and only sup and a few of them are contracted with gree not all.

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 05:33 PM
Gree gives the 75k plus of gold per event to inflate the numbers. Warrior seals are actually made up of big spenders aka attorneys and doctors and other high rollers.

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 05:39 PM
are you tryi

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 05:40 PM
ng to get y

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 05:40 PM
our post c

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Are u high or something?

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 05:41 PM
ount up?

p.s. do you really think gree is listening?

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 05:45 PM
They do if u post for clementine and the others to see so they can send the info to gree developers so they will know what we want.

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 05:50 PM
They do if u post for clementine and the others to see so they can send the info to gree developers so they will know what we want.

Oh my mistake. This must be the first rubbish LTB thats come out then?

though I do have my old skin back, I might have to be nice for awhile if they actualy meant it and didnt just push the wrong button.

adaschum
02-03-2015, 05:57 PM
I am glad I'm not the only one that's thinks this building stinks. What a waste of space, but am I surprised not at all. Hopefully they get the new features and extras right.

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 05:58 PM

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 06:01 PM
They do if u post for clementine and the others to see so they can send the info to gree developers so they will know what we want.x 2 13 minutes apart
and he says I'm high?

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Quit making dum comments on my post unless u agree with what im saying. If you are trying to pettition on everyone to stop buying gold make your own post. I swear some people are so so so stupid. Like seriously do u work for gree because your as dum as their game developers.

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Lag because unlike some who have no lives i work in a secured area with lil internet signal but u wouldnt know what work is mamas boy

crazeejay
02-03-2015, 06:06 PM
I could care less about the building

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Lag because unlike some who have no lives i work in a secured area with lil internet signal but u wouldnt know what work is mamas boyYes they really should improve internet coverage in prisions.
13 minutes isn't lag it's something beginning with s.
d d d don't c c c call mmmme s s s

maxpayne421
02-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Gree why must u let idiots on here. If i was in prison i wouldnt have a phone numm nuts.

Oh oh Gree
02-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Okay girls time for the unpaid power tripping mods to come on if they still have their free Gree job.

In other news why do you care if this building has a good payout or a good collection time? Pretty sure lasts month you had your chance to make your IPH and collection time anything you wanted. Plus if you recycles a few tanks casheans very little. Only reason to upgrade these are for the units.

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Gree why must u let idiots on here. If i was in prison i wouldnt have a phone numm nuts.

lol well its been fun.

Tony81
02-03-2015, 08:22 PM
I could care less about the building

So at what level do you actually care then?

Dirty Mind
02-03-2015, 08:59 PM
This building will be great once I get it sync'd up with the rest of my 16 hour buildings.

pick_sax
02-03-2015, 09:23 PM
dude, you gots to realize where you iz. and i thought i wouldn't get a laugh today. :cool:

I requested from CAPITAL PREFECTURE the PREFECTURE TOWER and u put this crap out. Seriously who drew this a 1st grader. Dude seriously clean this garbage up. I pay to play and expect perfection not garbage.

East Coast Bias
02-03-2015, 11:16 PM

Yeah, how dare Gree not release the Tokyo Tower in Germany.

bam bam.
02-04-2015, 12:42 AM
This building will be great once I get it sync'd up with the rest of my 16 hour buildings.

If you collect your 4hr buildings exactly on time you could possible collect your 2,4,8 & 16hr buildings at the same time. Back in the day I hated the 18hr ones. Change all them to 16 n I will rise from the grave and play again!!!. Probably not.

crazeejay
02-04-2015, 05:57 AM
So at what level do you actually care then?

Level 10 of giving zero F@cks

NexusImperium
02-04-2015, 08:16 AM
This thread is pretty hilarious.

Gree has stated plenty of times in the past that they have different tiers of buildings. We can't always have the monster IPH ones come out or the newer players would never be able to get them.

Take a deep breath and if this building is so offensive to you then don't build it.

Pidgeot
02-04-2015, 01:29 PM
This thread is pretty hilarious.

Gree has stated plenty of times in the past that they have different tiers of buildings. We can't always have the monster IPH ones come out or the newer players would never be able to get them.

Take a deep breath and if this building is so offensive to you then don't build it.

They themselves said buildings were on a bad, decent, good cycle.

DelAWOL
02-04-2015, 01:32 PM
They themselves said buildings were on a bad, decent, good cycle.

Since when did you believe anything Gree or any of its employees told you

Pidgeot
02-04-2015, 04:01 PM
Since when did you believe anything Gree or any of its employees told you

They were fairly consistent with them. We could tell when a good building was released. There was only 1 set of buildings where it was bad, decent, decent. The building after that was good.

MW Flake
02-06-2015, 01:28 AM
And so many have begged for things to be "accessible". So they make them and you all still complain. Oh, you wanted the best paying buildings for cheap? As I've always said when dealing with Gree, be careful what you wish for.