PDA

View Full Version : Level 75 Aryan Alliance Back from the Dead! Maxed Element Boosts! (ANDROID) Merge 2

Chalamala
02-03-2015, 07:43 AM
Greetings my Fellow Knights,

We have been around for over 2 years as a Guild! We are a group of older gamers (ages mid 20's to early 40's) who LOVE the Game BUT we also all have real Lives to lead! We have funny conversations on LINE app as we are all a bunch of good people who have formed a bond!!! Were not just a Guild were a FAMILY!!!! Were looking to make a comeback and ALL ARE WELCOMED whether you gem or not! Were currently 36/40 but would make adjustments if there is a small Guild interested in Joining our FAMILY! High Commander promotions are based on your 3 Day War performance. One HC Promotion every 3 Day War! Contact me if your interested and thank you for a moment of your time.

Aryan Alliance
Level 75
Maxed Element Boosts

Thanks for a moment and please contact me on this site, in game or on LINE App (preferred) On LINE App search Omedo. (Please remember the dot after my name)

OmedO
WBB-CDF-ZMC
Level 284
Maxed Element Boosts

Chalamala
02-04-2015, 10:15 AM
We have 5 New Members to the FAMILY and were looking for more! Come one come all!

Chalamala
02-09-2015, 07:54 AM
Still Recruiting! Cheers!

Chalamala
02-11-2015, 09:37 AM
We got a few spots left to fill.

Chalamala
02-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Were getting stronger everyday!

Chalamala
02-16-2015, 12:33 PM
Greetings My Fellow Knights! We just completed a very successful 3 day War and we went from 724th (War before) to 403rd place (3 day war that just finished). We are rebuilding and would love to have you join us! We have all our Elements Boosts Maxed (10%) and we also promote a HC EVERY 3 Day War! Were looking for active Knights!!! Gemmers are always welcomed and F2P players get plenty of love from us too! Hope to hear from you soon and Knight ON!!!!

We are an Ego Free Guild! Pay your dues

OmedO
Aryan Alliance
LINE APP - Omedo. (please remember the dot after my name)

Chalamala
02-18-2015, 11:47 AM
We have got some great new recruits! Spots Open!

Knight ON!

Ant venom
02-18-2015, 11:57 AM
Do u guys give members t10 or t25 opportunities?

Sahuna
02-18-2015, 06:55 PM
Hi Chalamala,

I am from the well established Gypsy guild, Internal Balance. We have been around about the same time as you guys. Would you consider putting our top players together to make one strong guild and a sister guild? If you were interested, or wish to discuss, please contact me on line - bigsahuna