PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, LIL TAPPEROOS, have yourselves a look see.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
02-03-2015, 04:59 AM
Look what gift you'll all soon be enjoying.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-03-2015, 05:02 AM
Wowser, ain't that gonna be neat, podna?

crazeejay
02-03-2015, 05:57 AM
More carrots dangled in front of the donkeys..lol

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
02-03-2015, 07:32 AM
More carrots dangled in front of the donkeys..lol

HeeHaw, HeeHaw, HeeHww HaHaHa

thescondo
02-03-2015, 08:17 AM
Yeah!! Cant wait!!

Annihilator2
02-03-2015, 11:34 AM
All these changes will be against most of players.
I think that nobody will win from this changes.

Big John
02-03-2015, 12:17 PM
Apart from soon when are they rolling this out.

Bluehavana2
02-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Maybe this is why the mods and devs have gone silent, all too busy testing.
This is going to be a seamless, bug free roll out!

MW Flake
02-03-2015, 12:31 PM

You got into daddy's sock drawer and found the good stuff I see. You could at least share with the rest of us.

truthteller
02-03-2015, 12:35 PM

in case you have forgotten, we the "community" are the beta testers for any GREEdy product
and also................it is the sole job of the forum moderators to be on the forums, not to "test" any product that is to be launch

but if you really believe they upgrade will be "bug free" good for you............but I would not bet a penny's worth on that

There are only 2 things that GREE does to perfection............yes to perfection

1- milk cash cows dry

2- kills their games...............(RIP: Monster Quest, Legends at war, the baseball cards one, the Crime City wannabe, and I think there are a couple more they kill in a 1 year period)

Dirty Mind
02-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Its ok, when this game is put out to pasture, I'll be free of this addiction. In its place I've started playing 2 others already. Strangely, they both seem to be problem free so far, and I get a much bigger bang for my bucks. I find myself logging in much less often now.

Wufnu
02-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Its ok, when this game is put out to pasture, I'll be free of this addiction. In its place I've started playing 2 others already. Strangely, they both seem to be problem free so far, and I get a much bigger bang for my bucks. I find myself logging in much less often now.

Yeah I started another one up myself. Had 2 issues the first day that needed support help, both of them were solved within 48 hours.