PDA

View Full Version : In-game calendar wacked, LTQ-fest again?

Kefa
02-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Ok, guys, seriously... are you pranking us? Because we feel punked right now. Was not supposed to be any faction event until tomorrow, and then it was supposed to be a 7-day FLTQ starting tomorrow - but here, now, a 2-day, 22-hour FLTQ is suddenly live without warning.

Will this be fixed? Are we to expect back to back to back LTQs again this whole cycle? Because if we are, I can count at least 6 people on my team who will tell me to stuff it as they walk out the door deleting this game forever.

Rolinz
02-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Ok, guys, seriously... are you pranking us? Because we feel punked right now. Was not supposed to be any faction event until tomorrow, and then it was supposed to be a 7-day FLTQ starting tomorrow - but here, now, a 2-day, 22-hour FLTQ is suddenly live without warning.

Will this be fixed? Are we to expect back to back to back LTQs again this whole cycle? Because if we are, I can count at least 6 people on my team who will tell me to stuff it as they walk out the door deleting this game forever.

Call it the GREEdy Clock effect where nothing starts and stops as they tell you up front.

Also problems when advancing to the next level is not working so be aware that your kills will not count if that goal is not listed!

This is the basic GREEdy incompetence in planning and execution.

Good thing they are not in charge of real rocket launches. They would ignite prematurely!

Ajk
02-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Pretty sure Gree mw division is feeling the pain from people leaving. I wouldn't expect anything to slow down anytime soon. They just don't get it, as many times as they've been told the problem, it just doesn't sink in. We will probably see more events and also more expensive ones in the foreseeable future. Many have already stated that the past WD was their last. Can you blame them?

DRR
02-03-2015, 05:47 AM

I do not count on Gree being very impressed by your words, Kefa... sorry. Especially because this sudden start of the FLTQ combines stuff that Gree was already aware of;
1) Again, the individual goals failed to show up on Android. It took an hour longer to see them appear. This is something that occurs when the FLTQ is started including deployment of the necessary NPC's. Gree should be aware of that problem, but it doesn't stop them from combining it in one data-push again.
2) Android users still suffer from goals dissapearing and re-appearing, not showing the kills that were achieved.
3) I think the US is the biggest supplier of players, with Europe a strong second. I have sent in complains earlier about deploying LTQ events at a late hour (23.00 CET on a weekday for Europeans). Gree doesn't care... instead the sent this FLTQ out after 01.00 AM. Europeans miss a complete night because of this.

And yes, the event wasn't planned untill later on today. When I saw the planning come up after the WD, I instructed my members to hit old NPC's to farm folders. Everyone was empty, even if they weren't asleep.

Gree, you are fast jumping into defense mode, when players show their frustration in words I don't approve of myself. But be honest, do you think this FLTQ deserves a prize for professional behaviour?

AHH
02-03-2015, 06:39 AM
Gree, you are fast jumping into defense mode, when players show their frustration in words I don't approve of myself. But be honest, do you think this FLTQ deserves a prize for professional behaviour?

In this case, expect them to wait till the next event starts before addressing (if they even address it at all). They figure if they wait it out, the feelings will go away and you'll move on to tapping in another event. Problem they have is that people are moving in droves to not tapping at all.

Mahan
02-03-2015, 06:56 AM
2) Android users still suffer from goals dissapearing and re-appearing, not showing the kills that were achieved.

Had this issue on iOS as well

2MblaZ
02-03-2015, 07:52 AM
those FLTQ's are lamest/worse inventions to ever hit this game - it's also called TIME-WASTER events, yes, you do get your ishty stats up, but it eats so much time ALL the TIME it got repulsive now... yuck... Get some creativity, make ONE FLTQ and one iLTQ during whole cycle and people will enjoy this game that got uber-lame now... :mad:

Kefa
02-03-2015, 08:09 AM
... Get some creativity, make one fltq and one iltq during whole cycle... :mad:

a m e n ! ! ! ! ! ! !

DelAWOL
02-03-2015, 08:32 AM
And what's the betting the Gree team completely ignores this thread as well as all the others that have legitimate issues, maybe we should start all thread titles with either a Taylor Swift song or thank you SUP (not that I have anything against either) to get a speedy response

truthteller
02-03-2015, 08:43 AM

In this case, expect them to wait till the next event starts before addressing (if they even address it at all). They figure if they wait it out, the feelings will go away and you'll move on to tapping in another event. Problem they have is that people are moving in droves to not tapping at all.

They will not address it, in KA since RB started, with a 500% HP increase in bosses, MODS are MIA, 4 days and not a single Peep from any Mod or Dev, so the same will be here

NexusImperium
02-03-2015, 08:43 AM
My guess is that LTQ is the 3rd-strongest money maker for Gree behind WD and FL (respectively). Also, it's probably the event where they get a little money from a lot of players, instead of lots of money from a few players (WD and FL).

That's why there are so many LTQ.

Annihilator2
02-03-2015, 11:39 AM
We had Gree's maths and we have Gree's clock :D