PDA

View Full Version : Events not working correctly?

Wildblue
02-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Supposedly there's a "Lost Treasure Box" individual event that has been live for the last 2 hours, but it's not showing up anywhere.

There's an FLTQ supposed to start tomorrow (Revenant Vanguard) but just appeared in faction goals today as live.

Whazzup?

HypeTonic
02-02-2015, 03:40 PM
I see the box now. Had to restart a few times

Wildblue
02-02-2015, 03:48 PM
I've restarted maybe 5 times over the last 2 hours, no change. Nobody else in multiple factions could see anything either.

Just did one more restart, and boxes now show up. Of course, event timer still shows last 2 hours as being gone.

Both FLTQ and ILTQ have now started 1 day early, were listed as supposedly starting tomorrow on 3 Jan. (same thing though, last 2 hours gone and unuseable, ending in 2 days, 22 hours)

(sigh)

Rolinz
02-02-2015, 04:01 PM
problems when completing a level, next level does not come up. have to restart MW to get it to show up.

anyone else having problems advancing to the next level?

fdsdg
02-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Yeah I have the same issue

problems when completing a level, next level does not come up. have to restart MW to get it to show up.

anyone else having problems advancing to the next level?

Sheldor Sir
02-02-2015, 10:12 PM
got to love Gree QA sure I saw post saying that 'we in QA work really hard' just obviously not on anything that may actually make their customers feel valued, annoyed because saved up 3600 energy but when nothing showed up (data push) by 2300 UK burned it all farming and surprise told 30min later ltq starts 24hrs early! Gree probably the opposite of a Carlsberg ad

Wildblue
02-03-2015, 02:49 AM
saved up 3600 energy but when nothing showed up (data push) by 2300 UK burned it all farming and surprise told 30min later ltq starts 24hrs early!

Exactly. "Gree does not support prestaging". So the best we can officially do is make sure our energy is full at the start of LTQ's, as announced. However, this one was sprung early on us as a surprise, where many of us weren't full because we were using "unneeded" energy for something else in the meantime. THEN, you add on top of it, that Gree magically made the first two hours of the event disappear, so you have even less time to complete.

You can be sure that if you come up 2 hours short of completing the quest, or don't have enough energy because this was a surprise, your only available option will be to spend more gold. Amazing, huh?