PDA

View Full Version : LTB Goal Clock

Sharky259
02-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Normally I am finished upgrading my LTB before the end of WD and never noticed but I thought the LTB goal finished the same time WD ended. This time I am running behind on my upgrade and noticed that the clock for the LTB gives me an extra 2 hours after WD ends.

Here's my question:
Can I trust the LTB clock or should I expect the goal to disappear as soon as WD is over?

bobthebuilder654
02-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Normally I am finished upgrading my LTB before the end of WD and never noticed but I thought the LTB goal finished the same time WD ended. This time I am running behind on my upgrade and noticed that the clock for the LTB gives me an extra 2 hours after WD ends.

Here's my question:
Can I trust the LTB clock or should I expect the goal to disappear as soon as WD is over?

never trust anything with gree

East Coast Bias
02-01-2015, 08:29 PM
never trust anything with gree

I'd also never trust Gree, but I think if you took screenshots of the goals and your upgrade time (with same cash, gold, energy and xp showing), then I would think Gree could not weasel out of it.

elangomatt
02-01-2015, 08:52 PM
I'd also never trust Gree, but I think if you took screenshots of the goals and your upgrade time (with same cash, gold, energy and xp showing), then I would think Gree could not weasel out of it.

Since when does Gree(d) actually make decisions based on evidence?! If it were me I would just bite the bullet and finish the LTB with gold before the end of WD just to be safe.

Sharky259
02-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Thanks everyone for all the advice. I will make sure to finish the upgrade with gold before WD ends.
Does anyone know if the LTB goal finish time is always later than the WD event finish time or is this an oddity?

ezmunie
02-01-2015, 09:46 PM
The LTB is never released on the same day the war ends. So I'd think that the finish time would bypass the WD event finish time.