PDA

View Full Version : Gold Confirmation?!?!

Tramp78
02-01-2015, 04:36 PM
I am so sick and tired of spending gold by mistake. When gold buttons are so close to inventory buttons. When gold buttons are in the same place as "attack again" buttons. I'm sick of it. How difficult is it to add a confirmation button?!? Is this something you even WANT TO DO? Be honest. Have you not fixed this because you want people to waste gold like this? What is the deal? When is this going to be fixed?

bam bam.
02-01-2015, 05:08 PM
The best idea I heard was have a setting where you could switch gold spends off. And you had to turn it on when you wanted to spend your gold. Have it set to automatically off every time you log on and needs to be switched on before you go to use it.

FromAfar
02-01-2015, 07:14 PM
GREE has no interest in changing this. Game theory 101. Make mistakes easy so you spend your way out. Bohica.

I have asked them a dozen times.

Tramp78
02-11-2015, 08:41 AM
Once again, Gree, can you officially comment on this? Just let us know. One way or the other. Is this a design feature to drive up accidental gold usage resulting in more revenue for you or is this something that you want to fix. As a reminder, go Google the Apple legal settlement with the FTC over unwanted in game purchases. I'm thinking a good case could be made to equate these two issues. So let us know. Where do you as the game developer stand on this issue?

Annihilator2
02-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Hahahahahaha

Cannot Connect To Server
02-11-2015, 05:23 PM
i too hv written to gree at least 2 years asking for a setting or are you sure button but they just ignore they dont care because the gold buttons are all placed to rob us as we multi tap they always hv been.

like the way u hit anything on the map it auto centres ur game and as u multi tap thru the target and ur energy goes down and now also fakes down to negatives so u hv enrrgy but u dont until it goes + again. you get the pop up USE ENERGY so fast uve already tapped when u didnt tap at all.

even in frontline etc the pop up for units comes up so fast ur fkd and with their deliberate bug of making the gold ships move into place of elites and tanks u auto get ripped off.

gree made it deliberate with no returns just like gold is next to chat in fl and gold is directly whr u press on boxes and the delay in boxes opening makes u think u didnt press so u tap again but its to invisible area whr gold is abt to pop up and poof u lost 15 gold again.

all gree games are designed to rob players from the get go even the tutorial in their games teaches u the gold is faster easier better and were all mugs to press that speed up.

its plain and simply called fraud and theft and gree laugh at every mug custoner free or not. were the dumb fkn mugs who get ripped off everyday.

NO_BS
02-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Not too long ago, I encountered a ‘glitch’ where gold was automatically deducted for one of those Open container popup screen when I first login to the game. How I know is a glitch is because I have no chance to tap and there was a splash screen of the Unit awarded overlay on top of the Open container popup page. Sent a ticket in asking to reverse, but reply was they can’t do anything for a chance event!:mad:

Yes, why can’t they have a confirmation button or an extra step same as what they have for the Recycling mode? I can answer my only question, (1) it makes it easier to spend gold for players who don’t want the hassle of a confirmation, and (2) it encourages gold tapping frenzy during WD and other events.

Rolinz
02-11-2015, 06:39 PM
And still no response from GREEdy if they are putting this on a list of things to add on or just ignore us as usual!

Tramp78
02-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Any comment, moderators? This question has been posed multiple times. Care to reply? We can keep this thread on page one forever so all new players will see it. That watches will know one way or the other if you respond to player questions or purposefully rip us off.

Captain Buck Slayer
02-11-2015, 10:30 PM
The best idea I heard was have a setting where you could switch gold spends off. And you had to turn it on when you wanted to spend your gold. Have it set to automatically off every time you log on and needs to be switched on before you go to use it.
I agree with u on that one!!

Tramp78
02-12-2015, 08:57 AM
I agree with that approach. Any comment Gree? Hello? Is this mic on? I sent clementine a private message as well. See if I hear back.

Tramp78
02-18-2015, 10:57 PM
According to your post on FB, "There is discussion about adding more confirmation buttons in the future, but we do not have any dates or firm confirmations." Can you elaborate on what this means? You have talked about it but have no plans to do it? Do you accept that it is a good thing to do?

Mila Relyt
02-19-2015, 12:23 AM
A switch or anything that moves gold out of access is better. Like the sell building confirm, the yes button will appear right underneath the sell/use/spend/etc. button.

Cannot Connect To Server
02-19-2015, 06:41 AM
they dont hv the guts to make the setting cos they make too much off the mistake hits we make in their deliberate design.

they could fix a lot of things easy but they dont.

a gold confirmation or setting is vital in a game whr its so buggy it robs players.