PDA

View Full Version : Time to rebalance walls during WD?

Pidgeot
02-01-2015, 01:38 AM
We all know the walls are the worst part of WD. Max of 4000 damage is bad because it does not matter how strong you are. I suggest a few things. Still using health, allow us to Power Attack walls for x5 damage. Maybe increase the max damage we can deal to walls. Another cool thing would be a separate stat just for hitting walls or the best option, introduce a boost that allows us to deal more wall damage without needed to change much. Something like 10% more Wall Damage.

Would love to hear more on this. I can't be the only one who finds hitting LV 15 walls as annoying.

Captain Buck Slayer
02-01-2015, 02:04 AM
Would like to PA walls. Good idea.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-01-2015, 02:21 AM
We all know the walls are the worst part of WD. Max of 4000 damage is bad because it does not matter how strong you are. I suggest a few things. Still using health, allow us to Power Attack walls for x5 damage. Maybe increase the max damage we can deal to walls. Another cool thing would be a separate stat just for hitting walls or the best option, introduce a boost that allows us to deal more wall damage without needed to change much. Something like 10% more Wall Damage.

Would love to hear more on this. I can't be the only one who finds hitting LV 15 walls as annoying.

I'm told by one of my reliable sources NOT to bother hitting walls.
Dude, he be say, walls don't be gave you no more points.
Dude say he proof this mini time.
Dude say four instance, took Down wall, he be get about 220-240 points.
Dude he be said no walls been fall, he be got 205-235 points.
Dude said why bother DEWIN wall take down?
so dude not took down walls ever since.

Captain Buck Slayer
02-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Lol... Okay then XD

Area51z
02-01-2015, 12:04 PM
I'm told by one of my reliable sources NOT to bother hitting walls.
Dude, he be say, walls don't be gave you no more points.
Dude say he proof this mini time.
Dude say four instance, took Down wall, he be get about 220-240 points.
Dude he be said no walls been fall, he be got 205-235 points
Dude said why bother DEWIN wall take down?
so dude not took down walls ever since.

Picturing Robert Downey jr as Kirk Lazuras in tropic thunder as I read this. Haha

danman_085
02-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Hey, the leaders go through a very painstaking process to build those walls (that's another wall issue that needs to be addressed), its our duty to tear down those walls. :)

thunder
02-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Walls are only there to get people to spend more gold

plavine
02-02-2015, 06:43 AM
With concrete being a reward in the ltqs ( I assume due to the rotten drop % when attacking ) any faction can have high level walls. I'm in a 30 person faction with players all over the world . We rarely have more than 20 players awake during each battle - usually we leave a wall at level 10 + . You get rotten points for attacks , but it is more than the 40-80 points you get for the wall :
Maybe wall points should be increased.
I agree - more wall danage bonuses would be nice .