PDA

View Full Version : Something broken?

Mystruss
02-01-2015, 12:02 AM
There seems to be something seriously wrong with Street Assault. We are losing wars when our deploy total is greater than the winners. We know we should have won as we were only hitting one node. I have several screen shots I could upload if it didn't keep telling me that the *jpg files were invalid. We have also won one battle (woopee dooo) where our opposition out scored us and once again, we were both only hitting one node however, this doesn't make up for the other 6 we've lost for the same reason....

Is anybody else having this issue?

Greeny1
02-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Are you taking into account the control points you get for winning the node? It's not just about how many you deploy.

sister morphine
02-01-2015, 01:15 AM
Don't know about that, but I'm certainly sick of the constant freezing in this event.

The points on a node don't always match the deploy points from other teams. We just had a battle where one team was hitting the HQ only. The second team had deployed a very small amount on the same node and we were just watching. The points were no way equal.

Maybe there's a reason for this, such as the screen not taking into account the x2.75 bonus etc, but it's very misleading.

Mystruss
02-01-2015, 01:18 AM
I'm aware of that which is why I tried to include a screenshot.

Example: Team A deploys 10m into HQ
Team B deploys 15m into HQ

No other nodes are touched however, Team A wins HQ and therefore, wins the battle but Team B gains no bonus points at all and yes, this is actually what happened.

sister morphine
02-01-2015, 01:21 AM
I'm aware of that which is why I tried to include a screenshot.

Example: Team A deploys 10m into HQ
Team B deploys 15m into HQ

No other nodes are touched however, Team A wins HQ and therefore, wins the battle but Team B gains no bonus points at all and yes, this is actually what happened.
That's the thing. If team A's points don't take the bonuses into account - on your screen - they might have more on there than you do.

Mystruss
02-01-2015, 01:39 AM
Here's how I've worked it out. Yes, I agree that what you see isn't always what you get however, the points I quoted were from the splash screen at the end. As far as I can work out, the bonus points are exactly that, bonus points and have no bearing on the outcome of the battle but are a nice "surprise" at the end. Deploys are minus bonuses which is why what you see as points in a node are a truer indication of what's actually in there and you need to work out if your % is greater than your opponents %. It does make it difficult to work out the actual value when you look at the syndicate total and also the opponents syndicate total then have to do some quick math to minus their bonuses from their total however, you know if they're over 12m as an example, then their total that you are seeing includes the 2.75 bonus that they have accrued.

I hope I've explained this well enough to be understood. If anybody has another take on how it all works, I'd be happy to hear it....

emcee423tn
02-01-2015, 07:15 AM
Where are the scores at the end of each battle in SA ? I've seen nothing this entire event, nor has anyone else in my syn.

!Radar
02-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Where are the scores at the end of each battle in SA ? I've seen nothing this entire event, nor has anyone else in my syn.

There's a screen that pops up about 40% of the time for me that's shows the scores. I only get it when I'm logged onto the game. It doesn't show up if you open the game after the battle is over.

Evan1000
02-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Lift more. The bonuses aren't that hard to figure out.

But the lag I would love to see fixed, it's getting annoying, especially when most of the battle is fought in the final minutes

Also, sometimes I get screenshots of the results, most of the time I don't, I would like to see that fixed as well

spiderman
02-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Indeed mate. Spend more gold to deploy more. It works every time. GREE math, that is. Happy gaming mate.