PDA

View Full Version : Income Per Hour (IPH) inflation; Syndicate Bonuses

Better At Life Than You
01-31-2015, 12:04 PM
Gree its time. We already had stat inflation, event overload, LTB's, and now accomplices. Time to raise the building upgrade levels to 20. Make the cost as high as it needs to be. While you are at it raise the syndicate bonuses to level 20 also and make the cost as high as it needs to be. Method to the madness to promote more competitive battles. Top 10 syndicate players have crappy iph. In order for them to raise syndicate bonus donation money they have to rob each other for it. Since the RL is based off strength it would take them longer to level up syndicate unless they pay cash for cc cash. Top 25 and under syndicate players focus more on iph and more than likely didn't buy their account. Which would give an advantage to level up syndicate bonuses. Which means more strength and IP bonuses to compete with the lower half of the top 6 - 24. Think about it, building output 100% and IP bonus 100% from your syndicate. If you help get to that percentage it would be hard to leave a syndicate of 100% to one with only 50%. Win win for all.

Evan1000
01-31-2015, 12:33 PM
One thing wrong with this, it's mostly the T25 that buy T10 accounts that are retiring, now more than ever thanks to these accomplices.

Thatkidyouknow
01-31-2015, 02:47 PM
I can tell you for a fact that almost everything you've said in that paragraph is wrong.

Jeronimo
01-31-2015, 03:25 PM
According to the cost function an upgrade from L19 to L20 Diamond Grillz will cost $1,533,995,686,935.
From L10 to L20 it will cost about $3,800,879,339,076. That is respectively $3.8 trillion (or $3800 billion).

I think I've said enough. Close thread please.

Better At Life Than You
01-31-2015, 05:12 PM
How about starting with the cost of L11 Diamond Grills x2. There isn't that many level 10's out now so why would you jump to level 20. If the spirit of iph inflation is in place then there would be building output Mod's, so over time it would be possible to have building output at 150% maybe even 175%. L10 nightclubs would go from 25M every 6hr to 70M plus x2. Doesn't look to unrealistic to me over time considering the whole point of the thread was iph inflation.

Jeronimo
01-31-2015, 05:56 PM
It'd too early as only a handful of people would be able to afford the upgrades.

I love tacos
01-31-2015, 07:54 PM
Gree its time. We already had stat inflation, event overload, LTB's, and now accomplices. Time to raise the building upgrade levels to 20. Make the cost as high as it needs to be. While you are at it raise the syndicate bonuses to level 20 also and make the cost as high as it needs to be. Method to the madness to promote more competitive battles. Top 10 syndicate players have crappy iph. In order for them to raise syndicate bonus donation money they have to rob each other for it. Since the RL is based off strength it would take them longer to level up syndicate unless they pay cash for cc cash. Top 25 and under syndicate players focus more on iph and more than likely didn't buy their account. Which would give an advantage to level up syndicate bonuses. Which means more strength and IP bonuses to compete with the lower half of the top 6 - 24. Think about it, building output 100% and IP bonus 100% from your syndicate. If you help get to that percentage it would be hard to leave a syndicate of 100% to one with only 50%. Win win for all.Dumb idea, we need to be able to upgrade five buildings at once first.

spiderman
01-31-2015, 09:00 PM
Gree its time. We already had stat inflation, event overload, LTB's, and now accomplices. Time to raise the building upgrade levels to 20. Make the cost as high as it needs to be. While you are at it raise the syndicate bonuses to level 20 also and make the cost as high as it needs to be. Method to the madness to promote more competitive battles. Top 10 syndicate players have crappy iph. In order for them to raise syndicate bonus donation money they have to rob each other for it. Since the RL is based off strength it would take them longer to level up syndicate unless they pay cash for cc cash. Top 25 and under syndicate players focus more on iph and more than likely didn't buy their account. Which would give an advantage to level up syndicate bonuses. Which means more strength and IP bonuses to compete with the lower half of the top 6 - 24. Think about it, building output 100% and IP bonus 100% from your syndicate. If you help get to that percentage it would be hard to leave a syndicate of 100% to one with only 50%. Win win for all.

Indeed mate. GREE, needs to do it ASAP. IPH needs to mean something again. It's a part of the game, just like stats. Happy gaming, mate

Better At Life Than You
01-31-2015, 09:19 PM
So, you don't think that if the direction was iph inflation, that events and wrappers wouldn't include building output, +1 building upgrades, -% upgrade cost, -% upgrade time, +1 building? Players would start to spend money on gold and cc cash. Robbing would be epic.

sister morphine
01-31-2015, 11:02 PM
It'd too early as only a handful of people would be able to afford the upgrades.
Isn't that kind of the point here? I couldn't say whether "all top 10 players have rubbish iph"; almost certainly that's far from the truth but there are some big stat players who do for sure.

Level 20 might be too much for the moment but level 15 should be doable. To work as OP intends though, the building output syn mod cost would have to be more expensive than the ones we have were. Those were some of the cheapest to buy.

Nighteg
02-01-2015, 02:12 AM
According to the cost function an upgrade from L19 to L20 Diamond Grillz will cost $1,533,995,686,935.
From L10 to L20 it will cost about $3,800,879,339,076. That is respectively $3.8 trillion (or $3800 billion).

So what? When i started playing, a 5b upgrade seemed impossible at the time.
Following the same pattern, people with 200m IPH will have up to 100-120b IPH, and a 1.5T upgrade won't seem so intimidating.
At least it gives some long term perspective.
What we definitely need is more syn bonuses. Lots of teams are done with them.

spiderman
02-01-2015, 11:14 AM
So, you don't think that if the direction was iph inflation, that events and wrappers wouldn't include building output, +1 building upgrades, -% upgrade cost, -% upgrade time, +1 building? Players would start to spend money on gold and cc cash. Robbing would be epic.

Ditto mate. When does it start. Next cycle? I hope so. Happy gaming mate.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-01-2015, 01:09 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/v7vyit.jpg

Weasel
02-01-2015, 02:46 PM

Some people are already well on their way to affording costs in this neighbourhood, why should they be muzzled just because the majority can only dream of numbers with that many zeros? You'd still stand a good chance of being able to rob these uber rich players, if anything you should be encouraging an upgrade expansion because it can't become an unfair advantage for anyone. People who've worked for their economy can afford nice things, and those who've done little or no work on their iph would have nicer things to rob.

Oh wait, the only non-winner in that equation is Gree. Forget anybody said anything.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-01-2015, 07:45 PM
You'd still stand a good chance of being able to rob these uber rich players

You'd certainly be able to rob me. I have like zero accomplices. I know there's players that hate being robbed by players with chump iph. I don't mind. I used to do it muself.

spiderman
02-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Please, GREE. Announce this with the next upgrade coming ASAP. Thanks and happy gaming, mate.

Weasel
02-01-2015, 09:19 PM
You'd certainly be able to rob me. I have like zero accomplices. I know there's players that hate being robbed by players with chump iph. I don't mind. I used to do it muself.

If you have a boss IPH, everyone who robs you has a chump IPH. And some of those chumps ain't no chumps.

Na'm'sayn?!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/458822782969602050/kFSOG-_x.jpeg

Jeronimo
02-02-2015, 09:38 AM
I tried to make a function of the building output of a type A building (1x, 3x, 6x, 10x, 15x, 22x, 31x, 42x, 55x, 75x) but I didn't succeed as I'm not a professor in math, but I managed to get an average slope and I have analysed that the slope gets smaller every level (except for level 10: it rises a little bit at level 10). I decided to take an average slope of 1.3 each level, but it might be smaller (1.1 to 1.3) or slightly larger (if GREE decides to make the slopes each level over level 10 larger).

If you reach level 20 with a Diamond Grillz you'll have an income of $601,187,644 without any bonuses (note that this is just fiction and speculation; it might be much larger or much smaller). With bonuses you'll come close to an income of $1b. If GREE decides to upgrade the syndicate updates to level 10, than you might even earn up to $1.4b.

Massive!

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-04-2015, 01:22 PM
I tried to make a function of the building output of a type A building (1x, 3x, 6x, 10x, 15x, 22x, 31x, 42x, 55x, 75x) but I didn't succeed as I'm not a professor in math, but I managed to get an average slope and I have analysed that the slope gets smaller every level (except for level 10: it rises a little bit at level 10). I decided to take an average slope of 1.3 each level, but it might be smaller (1.1 to 1.3) or slightly larger (if GREE decides to make the slopes each level over level 10 larger).

If you reach level 20 with a Diamond Grillz you'll have an income of $601,187,644 without any bonuses (note that this is just fiction and speculation; it might be much larger or much smaller). With bonuses you'll come close to an income of $1b. If GREE decides to upgrade the syndicate updates to level 10, than you might even earn up to $1.4b.

Massive!
This is very much Bala math. if you're not an expert on Bala math, then please refrain from using it.

spiderman
02-04-2015, 04:10 PM
If you have a boss IPH, everyone who robs you has a chump IPH. And some of those chumps ain't no chumps.

Na'm'sayn?!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/458822782969602050/kFSOG-_x.jpeg

That's a cool picture, mate. Happy gaming, mate.

Better At Life Than You
02-28-2015, 07:43 AM
Thank you. You're welcome. Top 10, you're welcome. No accomplices, you're welcome. If building upgrades go to L20, you're welcome. If you reached 100 mil IPH, you're welcome. If syndicate bonuses are raised, you're welcome. Top 5, you're welcome. Top 1, I don't like you, but you're welcome.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-28-2015, 08:01 AM
Thank you. You're welcome. Top 10, you're welcome. No accomplices, you're welcome. If building upgrades go to L20, you're welcome. If you reached 100 mil IPH, you're welcome. If syndicate bonuses are raised, you're welcome. Top 5, you're welcome. Top 1, I don't like you, but you're welcome.
Y u no make no cents?

Weasel
02-28-2015, 08:14 AM

It's been well known for three years that Gree doesn't listen to actual player concerns. If any of those things you mentioned do happen you can be damn sure it wasn't because of some nothing post, from some nobody, on a forum run by a company that can't be bothered to actually check it (hence the thread stickied specifically for official feedback purposes).

Gree does what they want when they want, so unless you're going to tell us you actually work there you've got no claim to any credit, and no thanks coming your way.

Green Drake
02-28-2015, 08:53 AM
More levels to upgrade, more items in store, better street assault items......anything. We need somewhere to spend our in game cash.

Killer p
02-28-2015, 10:01 AM
Would it be possible to just take a zero out of the iph, and buildings cost and income, so instead of my 20M iph i would have 2M, new buildings instead of 100M could cost 10M, and so on? would there be a big problem with the coding for this to happen? would make the numbers more readable and delay us playing with trillions for a bit longer!
Like countries do when their currency gets fu cked basically!

Better At Life Than You
02-28-2015, 10:03 AM
it's been well known for three years that gree doesn't listen to actual player concerns. If any of those things you mentioned do happen you can be damn sure it wasn't because of some nothing post, from some nobody, on a forum run by a company that can't be bothered to actually check it (hence the thread stickied specifically for official feedback purposes).

Gree does what they want when they want, so unless you're going to tell us you actually work there you've got no claim to any credit, and no thanks coming your way.

you're welcome

Better At Life Than You
03-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Looking good Gree. Win win for all. Now put on the calendar Street Assault Crime City vs Modern War.

montecore
03-06-2015, 01:35 PM
My IPH broke 1 billion today.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-06-2015, 04:31 PM
What? Pesos?

spiderman
03-06-2015, 09:29 PM

Really mate. Come on, let's have screen shot of that IPH. Happy gaming mate.

1Shot
03-06-2015, 10:17 PM
Interesting, I find the highest IPH players to be in top 10+

Actually, the highest IPH's in the game are in the top 3.

Better At Life Than You
03-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Interesting, I find the highest IPH players to be in top 10+

Actually, the highest IPH's in the game are in the top 3.

They are now. Thank you. Re-released ltb's, multiple building upgrades, and building prizes have contributed. Yes, I camp top 1 - 10. I average over a billion a day in robs. Again, thank you.