PDA

View Full Version : How do I start a second account on a second device?

Stephenjb
01-31-2015, 08:12 AM
I have played this game for a few years now on my Iphone, but recently got an Ipad. I thought it would be nice to have 2 accounts in the game, so I proceeded to create a second account on the Ipad.

Unfortunately, all I was able to do is move my account over from my Iphone. So rather than having two accounts now, I am able to access the same account on 2 different devices.

Can anyone help regarding how to get this corrected, so that I can have 2 accounts (or as many accounts as I have devices for)?

Lolsies
01-31-2015, 08:22 AM
I have played this game for a few years now on my Iphone, but recently got an Ipad. I thought it would be nice to have 2 accounts in the game, so I proceeded to create a second account on the Ipad.

Unfortunately, all I was able to do is move my account over from my Iphone. So rather than having two accounts now, I am able to access the same account on 2 different devices.

Can anyone help regarding how to get this corrected, so that I can have 2 accounts (or as many accounts as I have devices for)?

You need a different Game Center login, not the original one that you used for your main account.

Stephenjb
01-31-2015, 08:37 AM
I tried doing that, but it did not work. When I went to link them, I got that the account is already linked.

Evan1000
01-31-2015, 08:45 AM
@ lolsies, you need the same Game Center account if you want the two accounts on the same device.

I'm on google play, it could be different, I just logged into my gmail on both devices and clicked 'link to another android device' and I was done

willis3
01-31-2015, 09:47 AM
Reset the iPad and install cc. Reset as a new iPad . Use your normal Apple ID. I've unintentionally have three unwanted minis ������