PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Glove Reward

Relic
01-30-2015, 01:15 PM
Thank you for reporting this error with the time limits for the Shadowboxing speed runs to Crime City support. Our engineers have already taken steps to correct this time limit to the times specified. All players who completed the 48 and 96 hour speed runs within the time limit will be granted an additional Shadow Glove reward. This item has a stackable bonus of +3% Melee Attack.

Please accept our apologies for this frustration. Thank you for playing Crime City!

Evan1000
01-30-2015, 01:37 PM
Thanks to the bright soul that reported this, and ruined it for everyone else

ohlo-00
01-30-2015, 02:41 PM
ty for another 1 reward

Warlord78
01-30-2015, 05:17 PM
So you guys messed up, and the players that didn't finish are getting penalized? Just leave it as it is, and a few will get lucky from your mess up, but you shouldn't give out even more extra units.

BrisingrBoss
01-30-2015, 05:28 PM
that's my point. there was a glitched that gave out more time, then let it be, own up to it. don't cut out while some people were expecting to be able to finish with gold at the end because you put in the wrong timer. if the timer was wrong, it was wrong. let it be as it is!!!! so all have the same chances!!!

!Radar
01-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Are you guys really complaining because they took down goals a day or two late? You had extra time and you're still complaining. I think Gree should figure out who took longer than 48 hours and take their gloves back and lock them out for a few days. Teach them to be honest and not try to exploit someone else's mistake.

Weasel
01-30-2015, 09:24 PM
So the people who finished it legit get an extra item "just because", and the people who didn't take advantage of a glitch get nothing in addition to having the glitch removed after others are "compensated"?

Boneheads.

Captain Torgue
01-31-2015, 01:46 AM
So the people who finished it legit get an extra item "just because", and the people who didn't take advantage of a glitch get nothing in addition to having the glitch removed after others are "compensated"?

Boneheads.

You're the bonehead. Either use gold to complete it like others did or stop complaining.

You chose not to do it because you are scared of gaining XP and now want Gree to compensate you.

Cry me a river Broseph.

t12pm
01-31-2015, 05:29 AM
You're the bonehead. Either use gold to complete it like others did or stop complaining.

You chose not to do it because you are scared of gaining XP and now want Gree to compensate you.

Cry me a river Broseph.

Not exactly if they were going to compensate the legit ones they should of left the speed quests run the duration of the event, was no reason to take them down.

Weasel
01-31-2015, 08:21 PM

Cry me a river Broseph.

Keep at those books. Your reading comprehension will start to develop soon.

spiderman
01-31-2015, 08:55 PM
Indeed mate. Something for nothing, that's the way it is now. Like it or not, life goes on. Happy gaming, mate.