PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault sucks

zibby42
01-30-2015, 09:23 AM
We're not even 24 hours into Street Assault and already my syndicate has completed all of the goals. I completed all but the last of the individual goals in the VERY FIRST battle.

Right now we're in the Top 40. We're not going to finish in the Top 10. We have nothing to do the next three days but make sure we play enough to finish in the Top 300 to get the accomplice. I have nothing to play for individually. I'm not a gold spender, so I have no shot at the Top 500.

There needs to be more difficult goals and better distribution of the rewards. Right now the goals and rewards are a joke.

Evan1000
01-30-2015, 09:50 AM
Agreed, about the tougher goals part. Leave the others as is though, if they change it you won't ever see a 4% mafia attack again because they'll make sure only the T10 have a chance at getting it

smokey77
01-30-2015, 10:27 AM
SA is definately my least favourite out of all the events . Regen is painfully slow and for me at least theres very little tactics involved , buy weapons and tap until all hits are gone , maybe I`m just doing it wrong but I find it boring :rolleyes:

Weasel
01-30-2015, 10:37 AM
Street Assault, of all the events, is played on the most level playing field, IMO. Gold is still king, but it's a nice casual paced event and the prizes are all pretty decent.

They should leave it the way it is. Changing stuff is work, and there's not really anything wrong with Street Assault. If you don't like it, don't play it. Many people ignore events they don't like, so it's not impossible.

Not every event is designed to please every single person. So if you don't like one, just shut up about it. Chances are there are a lot of people who dislike events you do enjoy, and they manage to shut up about it.

smokey77
01-30-2015, 10:49 AM
So if you don't like one, just shut up about it. Chances are there are a lot of people who dislike events you do enjoy, and they manage to shut up about it.

You are joking aren`t you ? There`d be no posts in the forum if people didn`t moan about events .

cooch
01-30-2015, 10:52 AM
We're not even 24 hours into Street Assault and already my syndicate has completed all of the goals. I completed all but the last of the individual goals in the VERY FIRST battle.

Right now we're in the Top 40. We're not going to finish in the Top 10. We have nothing to do the next three days but make sure we play enough to finish in the Top 300 to get the accomplice. I have nothing to play for individually. I'm not a gold spender, so I have no shot at the Top 500.

There needs to be more difficult goals and better distribution of the rewards. Right now the goals and rewards are a joke.

Right. When they made EB and RB tougher did u enjoy that too?

madnoob
01-30-2015, 11:01 AM

At least those events involve att and def stats sa is just a gold grab for gree

Nighteg
01-30-2015, 11:41 AM
The fact that i haven't bought a single unit in months shows how retarded this event is. Always start with more than i get to spend and it just piles up. I don't even know the price of the cash unit (probably the same laughable 12m?).

zibby42
01-30-2015, 11:57 AM

They did? Neither I nor my syndicate have any problems finishing either event.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-30-2015, 12:03 PM
Talks gon be cryin when they make it harder and require lots of gold.

Evan1000
01-30-2015, 01:30 PM
Street Assault is my favorite event by far, what other event has a mil stat item as top prize?

Some new goals wouldn't be discouraged, though.

Slimfit Jimmy Dee
02-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Please leave the event as it is. For weaker syndicate like us it is a encouraging event. It was challenging for us to get the final prize.

I don't think the event is boring when you are not using gold and have "unlimited" deploys. We have watch the fight and decide if we take part or not. Its thrilling to see if our rare deploys are enough to get all points or wasted because the enemy is stronger.

sfun
02-01-2015, 12:06 PM

So is it you or your team mates finishing it in 24hrs since youre a non gold spender. Same for RB and other syn events, you sir are being carried and you cry about it. Move down to a lower rank syndicate pretty sure its more difficult to finish RB and SA when you play in a top 250 syndicate.

Winnson
02-01-2015, 12:20 PM
What's even better is when you've got lots of deploys and lots of cash, but just can't buy weapons without getting a server error all the way to the end of the battle.

That's pretty awesome.

Seriously, WTF was that garbage. Anyone in my syndicate that ran out of weapons last fight couldn't buy any more.

If your servers can't handle the event, please don't have it.

Trash

zibby42
02-02-2015, 10:56 AM
you sir are being carried and you cry about it.

I finished this event ranked ninth in my syndicate. My syndicate members are actually quite happy with my contribution level, but thank you very much for your concern.

Jeronimo
02-02-2015, 11:02 AM
What's even better is when you've got lots of deploys and lots of cash, but just can't buy weapons without getting a server error all the way to the end of the battle.

That's pretty awesome.

Seriously, WTF was that garbage. Anyone in my syndicate that ran out of weapons last fight couldn't buy any more.

If your servers can't handle the event, please don't have it.

Trash

My syndicate was able to buy units. No problems at all.

Jcw9811
02-03-2015, 04:43 PM
I finished this event ranked ninth in my syndicate. My syndicate members are actually quite happy with my contribution level, but thank you very much for your concern.

Zibby if your syn is top 50 there is a lot of gold being spent there. More likely than not your entire team is getting carried by 1-5 people if u ranked number 9 in your syn and don't spend gold.

sfun
02-04-2015, 12:23 AM
My syndicate members are actually quite happy with my contribution level, but thank you very much for your concern.

lmfao, so you asked your members if they are happy with you ffs how old are you? I dont care if your syn is happy with you or not. Its about you saying SA sucks and you finish it in 24hrs. and acting like a arrogant prick about it. Again try sit in a syn that have only members like you, who all play gold free and see how you do. If you still finish it within 24hrs you will get my respect. But now just be happy your in a syn that is carrying you.

Jeronimo
02-04-2015, 01:27 AM
My syndicate (gold free) actually did it within 24 hours, let's be honest: it wasn't that hard.

Winnson
02-04-2015, 06:33 AM
My syndicate was able to buy units. No problems at all.

Pin a rose on your nose. Ours couldn‘t.

spiderman
02-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Pin a rose on your nose. Ours couldn‘t.

Ditto, mate. Mine couldn't at times and it cost us a match. Oh well, Crime City can and does go on. Happy gaming mate.

zibby42
02-05-2015, 07:54 AM
lmfao, so you asked your members if they are happy with you ffs how old are you? I dont care if your syn is happy with you or not. Its about you saying SA sucks and you finish it in 24hrs. and acting like a arrogant prick about it. Again try sit in a syn that have only members like you, who all play gold free and see how you do. If you still finish it within 24hrs you will get my respect. But now just be happy your in a syn that is carrying you.

How about instead of *****ing at me because your syndicate sucks, you try joining a good one?

Relic
02-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Alright gang, let's get back on-topic with some constructive feedback. No more slinging insults at each other or the thread will be locked.

Thank you.