PDA

View Full Version : Defence stats broken!!

Hobbs
01-30-2015, 07:52 AM
Hi,
Not sure if anyone has noticed but there is a problem with defence stats when opponents attack/raid you.
I wanted to know my equipment defence and got a pal to attack me and screenshot it.
Shocked me when I saw that my defence was 8bn below what it should be?
This could explain why some are losing and getting raided by much weaker accounts,I tested it first attacking a rival and then visiting them and looking at their defence and every fight there was massive differences of up to 10bn.
I sent a ticket and got the "new battle algorithm canned answer" PRICELESS........
ANY MODS LOOK INTO THIS?sending ticket to CS is as usual pointless as nobody actually reads them.
Thanks

GGG
01-30-2015, 08:01 AM
I've noticed the same thing Hobbs
Defense results to the attacker appear as half the actual stats.
Maybe this is raw stats?

Rolinz
01-30-2015, 08:02 AM
Hi,
Not sure if anyone has noticed but there is a problem with defence stats when opponents attack/raid you.
I wanted to know my equipment defence and got a pal to attack me and screenshot it.
Shocked me when I saw that my defence was 8bn below what it should be?
This could explain why some are losing and getting raided by much weaker accounts,I tested it first attacking a rival and then visiting them and looking at their defence and every fight there was massive differences of up to 10bn.
I sent a ticket and got the "new battle algorithm canned answer" PRICELESS........
ANY MODS LOOK INTO THIS?sending ticket to CS is as usual pointless as nobody actually reads them.
Thanks

Yes, this is the GREE MATH effect, where nothing seems to add up right!!!

As usual, we have to complain about this in the forums and submit tickets, but I think this has been going on for a while now. But still nothing from GREEdy about this issue!

Let's see how long a Mod or Community Manager or anyone from GREE would address this.

furey
01-30-2015, 08:03 AM
Same here. SHowing 5 billion less. Please get some fix before war. Thanks.

Rolinz
01-30-2015, 08:08 AM
Same here. SHowing 5 billion less. Please get some fix before war. Thanks.

They might get it fixed after 3 war cycles? Maybe?

GGG
01-30-2015, 08:12 AM
I'm sure snarky remarks will make them fix it faster.

Hobbs
01-30-2015, 08:26 AM
Maybe it's a particular bonus not working,could be Alliance Defence Bonus but just guessing.
Tested it further and can confirm everyone I hit are showing lower then their actual defence,definitely something broken here.

GGG
01-30-2015, 08:45 AM
Maybe it's a particular bonus not working,could be Alliance Defence Bonus but just guessing.
Tested it further and can confirm everyone I hit are showing lower then their actual defence,definitely something broken here.

Hopefully works to my benefit. Would love to beat Gunners.

Kidding.....

Hobbs
01-31-2015, 03:00 AM
Hopefully works to my benefit. Would love to beat Gunners.

Kidding.....

:) you never know GGG......

Kefa
01-31-2015, 11:31 AM
Same here. I noticed it looking at our team's Intel during WD. The def stats are all lower by anywhere from 7% to 14%. Looks like there's multiple def bonuses not being applied in practical use.

2MblaZ
01-31-2015, 02:48 PM
So now it will be us trying to do tasks to get bonus which will NOT be functional...

Awesome :cool:

P.S. Gold is at 40% though so please stock up on those yellowish nuggets

The Judy
01-31-2015, 07:58 PM
I did the math pre/post an alliance defense boost and it works out that the culprit is the alliance defense. Multiple tickets into gree, but they don't seem to care.

Hobbs
02-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Thought as much Judy,seems the Alliance Defence Bonus does not work.
And this bonus is one of the hardest to attain as it's usually top tier prizes that have alliance defence.
So the bonus we pay the most for actually doesn't work!!!
DEVS/MODS STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER OR EVEN AN EXCUSE?

Hobbs
02-10-2015, 01:10 AM
Any Mods/Devs care to give us some insight into this?
The Alliance defence Boost does not work!!! It shows on stats for IOS but doesn't work when Attacked/Raided.
It doesn't even show on Android,a team mate switched from IOS to Android and lost 9 bn Defence?
The Alliance Defnce Boost is one of most difficult Boosts to Achieve and it seems it does not work and as usual CS send BS replies when tickets are sent in about this issue..

Ozymandias
02-10-2015, 01:59 AM
I managed to successful raid someone supposedly with 34bn defence (as listed in profile screen) with my 19bn attack. In the raid result screen it was listed at 15bn defence.

Hobbs
02-10-2015, 04:37 AM
I managed to successful raid someone supposedly with 34bn defence (as listed in profile screen) with my 19bn attack. In the raid result screen it was listed at 15bn defence.
Yes been that way for a while,I started this post over a week ago to bring it to the attention of Mods/Devs and try to get some feedback on this Issue as ticket sent was answered with a totally unrelated canned answer!
Would still like some input regarding this.........

Jacko99
02-10-2015, 02:55 PM
Mine shoes 50 bill less than actual when attacked. Notice other 100 bill plus defence players also down more than 50 bill down on defence figures displayed on attack... Gree needs to fix or face refunds.
BAP

Hobbs
02-14-2015, 01:50 AM
Still waiting for some input from Mods/Devs!!!!

Hobbs
02-16-2015, 01:49 PM
Still waiting for an answer on this issue !!!!!
Devs/Mods why not comment on the issues that matter?
Alliance defence Is a Top Tier Prize and does not work and as for Customer Service,I would get more sense talking to my neighbours Dog!

good gawd noooo
02-16-2015, 03:02 PM
I have directly messaged clementine in regards to this issue as I feel is important one. I included link to this post hopefully shortly we will receive a response from either her and a qualified rep.

Hobbs
02-17-2015, 05:26 AM
Thank you GGN,LETS HOPE WE SEE SOME RESPONSE :)

Rolinz
02-17-2015, 09:03 AM
Typical NO RESPONSE from GREEdy! Over 2 weeks now and issue has not been addressed in any form at all!

Hobbs
02-17-2015, 02:42 PM
The Silence is Deafening.........
Why not some input from Devs/Mods?
We don't expect you to know everything,but a simple acknowledgment of the issue and a little indication that you will investigate this would be a nice gesture!

Hobbs
02-20-2015, 02:09 AM
Ok new update is out,equipment doesn't come Into equation anymore says Zero now and I wake up to a destroyed Base and almost level 302???
I checked who attacked and raided and I now lose to 7.2bn attack with a defence do 24bn.
Why do Mods/Devs answer remedial questions or jump on someone if they say a wrong word but TOTALLY IGNORE more relevant issues?

pelle plutt
02-20-2015, 02:36 AM
i checked this i detail, when someone raids me i use 36% of my def, and when someone attacks me i use 51% of my stats....

why gree?

Jacko99
02-20-2015, 05:32 AM
Hi pelle,

You are spot on - after completing my analysis of losses gree has reduced our defences by 64 pct when raided and 49 pct when attacked...

Gree - im guessing this was intentional to try to get us to pay more to beef up on defence but actually youve lost credibility by diluting our stats - it says to those of us that want to get better stats (everyone) "theres no point, because, we at gree, at any point can apply a pct reduction to your stats without notice"... You need to fix this and be transparent with your customer base - your under-handed attempts to squeeze money from your paying customers is not going unnoticed... Shame on you.

BAP

Hobbs
02-20-2015, 07:46 AM
Hi pelle,

You are spot on - after completing my analysis of losses gree has reduced our defences by 64 pct when raided and 49 pct when attacked...

Gree - im guessing this was intentional to try to get us to pay more to beef up on defence but actually youve lost credibility by diluting our stats - it says to those of us that want to get better stats (everyone) "theres no point, because, we at gree, at any point can apply a pct reduction to your stats without notice"... You need to fix this and be transparent with your customer base - your under-handed attempts to squeeze money from your paying customers is not going unnoticed... Shame on you.

BAP as a matter of interest,is the deduction Similar to your Alliance Defence Boost % ??

MW Flake
02-20-2015, 07:52 AM
I'm betting it's more a holdover from what was being applied when using equipment, except there's no equipment vein factored now.

Ozymandias
02-25-2015, 04:25 AM
Anything happening with this?

iamnasty
02-25-2015, 04:45 AM
Gree, don't change anything coz benefits small fly like me, just love it, lol ☠.........moo™������

Ozymandias
02-26-2015, 01:58 AM
Seems like this should be a pretty major issue if all the alliance stats that people have spent gold on don't actually work... although I know it's nice to be able to win and all

<tumbleweed>

The Judy
02-26-2015, 03:32 AM
When you attack someone you use your additional allies, which is also what your profile reflects. You don't use those allies when raiding and neither does your opponent. This explains the difference in attack vs. raid. The bigger issue is why they are so much lower than your profile, which after a month no mod has answered.

thescondo
02-26-2015, 07:10 AM
BumpX 100 GREE FIX THIS!!!!!

thescondo
02-26-2015, 06:58 PM
BUMP - Answer Please

Zepson
02-27-2015, 03:39 AM
Bump, because this is IMPORTANT !

general p
02-27-2015, 04:49 AM
Alliance defense still broke, if you look at an account through ios/droid u can see the difference, profile screen on ios shows you what your stats would look like if alliance defense worked. Profile screen through droid shows shows you what everyone else sees when attacking, stats without alliance defense

Rowie
02-28-2015, 07:14 PM
Yes confirmed Alliance Defense is still broken. My profile defense says 20.6B, rival who did PvP attack saw 14.8B. Big discrepancy of 6B in defense. Multiple tics sent since last WD but only got canned responses.

With such major issue persisting, there's no point of fighting hard to get defense boost units or even buying the boost buildings. On iOS device anyway.

furey
03-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Bumping again. I'm 20 Billion off now. Clementine. Are they fixing this? The Guass cannons don't work for android either because of the broken alliance defense.

Bugmama
03-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Fix it quickly or return all our gold spent for the new boost buildings.

Hobbs
03-02-2015, 01:13 PM
Still nothing.......not even an opinion or "let me put this to the Devs"
I've tested this minutes before I received an alliance defence boost and minutes after,it does not work!!
It should be GREE picking up on this and testing NOT ME.i,like so many others have brought it to GREEs attention and it is just ignored,yet they still offer alliance defence boosts as top tier prizes?
Is this grounds for a refund on what the players attaining these bonuses are investing?
ADDRESS IT,FIX IT or at least ADMIT you are aware of it and inform us what actions you intend to take.

Pidgeot
03-02-2015, 01:25 PM
yeah, its broken, something iOS players are taking advantage of.

crazeejay
03-02-2015, 04:19 PM
yeah, its broken, something iOS players are taking advantage of.

lmao need a tissue?

Speed ump
03-02-2015, 04:34 PM
I'm laughing too hard craze, I might need one.

thescondo
03-03-2015, 07:59 AM
Endless Bumping of Thread

Vegaman
03-03-2015, 08:34 AM
Its a violation of TOS to Bump

Hobbs
03-03-2015, 08:51 AM
It's a violation of my Wallet to pay for Bonuses that don't work :)

thescondo
03-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Is it a violation to hand out rewards that don't work?

My defense if off by 50B

thanks for the warning will be less obvious in the future

chad1122
03-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Another glitch?! No way! Maybe they should ban any player who attacks another player with higher def than their att! This game has turned in garbage

SunWuKong
03-03-2015, 11:57 PM
you can log a ticket to have the developers check it out

thescondo
03-04-2015, 06:32 AM
you can log a ticket to have the developers check it out

How many more tickets can I submit?

Ozymandias
03-04-2015, 06:52 AM
How many more tickets can I submit?

There's a 2.1bn limit

Rolinz
03-04-2015, 09:25 AM
So players bought gold and used it to buy boost buildings that do not work.

Is this a bait and switch? Purchasing defective products? Grounds for contacting Apple or Google for some kind of compensation?

Submit your tickets to GREE Customer Support and if they do not respond in a timely matter then you have a reason to contact the appropriate App Store.

Let's see how long it takes for GREE to even acknowledge that they are aware of the problem. Or they will play the "dead possum" as usual.

Robespierre
03-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Another glitch?! No way! Maybe they should ban any player who attacks another player with higher def than their att! This game has turned in garbage

I wouldn't say it has "turned in garbage," however I have lacked the desire to participate in any events or grow my stats when it does nothing. Crappy units, and no point to build a defense statistic when it doesn't do anything.

Did the equipment get taken out of the attack equation, but all of the other counter-attack calculation get left in? If so, just explain it. If not, things are not functioning like they were pre-equipment.

It's kind of getting past the point of ridiculousness.

thescondo
03-04-2015, 09:59 AM
There's a 2.1bn limit

That is absolutely brilliant!! - I think you win reply of the week - Last weeks winners was:

In response to boost buildings not working - If gree took your gold then the building is working as its supposed to"

groovy shags
03-04-2015, 11:06 AM
That is absolutely brilliant!! - I think you win reply of the week - Last weeks winners was:

In response to boost buildings not working - If gree took your gold then the building is working as its supposed to"

Lmao...quality comedy!

Web323
03-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Still waiting on a response

Web323
03-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Any information would be great

CC1
03-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Hello?!? Is this thing on? No response from the company. The defense stat/mechanic is kinda important doen't you think. When is someone from Gree going to speak about this? Or is this the ostrich with its head in the sand technique of problem solving? never much cared for that approach.

furey
03-10-2015, 10:40 AM
bump. any word?

Annihilator2
03-10-2015, 11:01 AM
You have response from Gree. Gree responded with all these bugs to you.
Gree gave new bugged boost buildings instead to fix old problems and bugs.

Conclusion: you have response!

Red rover
03-10-2015, 04:15 PM
I notice that my defense stats are only about 65% on Android as compared to what they read on iOS. Not sure what is happening there.

furey
03-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Bumping Again. Relic, Clem. Talk to the developers and please get us an answer. And don't say send a ticket. It's been five months.

CC1
03-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Boost buildings are not the cause. It's much bigger. I've kept a spreadsheet of over 75 different players including some with boost buildings and some without. Every last one of them shows 30%-50% lower defense in the "Raid Results" page than what their "Profile Page" shows. I've asked players who attack me to share the number they see. Mine is off by 45%.

It is NOT just a display error. The value in the raid/attack results, though wrong, is the number being used to determine win or lose. And it's happening in WD as we speak. You, and everyone else, needs to send a ticket and mention it here:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112879-Modern-War-Weekly-Feedback-(3-10-15)

Relic
03-12-2015, 01:51 PM
I've double checked on this and this issue is currently being worked on. If I receive any updates I'll let everyone know.

Sorry for the frustration.

furey
03-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Thank you relic.

furey
03-16-2015, 12:29 PM
Bumping again.

Ante Up
03-16-2015, 01:06 PM
It should be a violation of TOS to put worthless buildings that we spent gold for out there. So until that is resolved, I say Bump away!!!

Relic
03-16-2015, 01:14 PM
It should be a violation of TOS to put worthless buildings that we spent gold for out there. So until that is resolved, I say Bump away!!!

Please don't.

Bumping (with the exception of recruitment threads) is against the Code of Conduct. As I said, when I have an update, it will be posted.

Thanks

Jg48
03-16-2015, 01:14 PM
Gree doesn't give a f if they don't work they got people to spend on the buildings

Web323
03-16-2015, 01:35 PM
Sent a ticket over two weeks ago and still have not received a response

CC1
03-17-2015, 11:17 AM
Please don't.

Bumping (with the exception of recruitment threads) is against the Code of Conduct. As I said, when I have an update, it will be posted.

Thanks

Please don't let this fall off the radar. Is there any news? Any planned action? Do you have any ballpark estimate of resolution? OR can you at least share where on the priority list it falls?

Relic
03-17-2015, 11:35 AM
It's definitely on our radar - there are tickets in CS about this so it will remain on the radar. That's why opening tickets is so important.

This is still being worked on, and I don't have any updates yet on a ETA for a fix. But IF I get one, I'll let you guys know.

Thanks.

Kefa
03-17-2015, 12:02 PM
It's definitely on our radar - there are tickets in CS about this so it will remain on the radar. That's why opening tickets is so important.

This is still being worked on, and I don't have any updates yet on a ETA for a fix. But IF I get one, I'll let you guys know.

Thanks.

To be honest, I'm amazed your players tolerate this particular issue and continue playing and even paying while it goes unresolved. The game ranking is directly based on strength in PvP, and the biggest part of PvP outcome is player stats. When a player has worked all the way up to a defense stat of 1.2Trillion defense, yet only 620 Billion defense is actually applied when he/she's attacked, there is a huge difference in the outcome of the game overall. There are many, many, many individual wins and losses that should never be, and it's true at every level of play. A player with 10M defense shows 6 or 7M when attacked, and a player with 1 Trillion shows 500 billion when attacked. The numbers that apply during raiding are even another entirely different set.

These stats define our game characters, so it should not be a back-burner issue. It's the foundation of the game's outcome results.

thescondo
03-17-2015, 12:32 PM
Thank you Kefa - For stating my point so clearly

CC1
03-18-2015, 09:50 AM

Thanks.

Any word on this? I know it has been less than 24hrs since your post. But "squeaky wheel gets the grease"

Web323
03-18-2015, 10:11 AM
Any word on this? I know it has been less than 24hrs since your post. But "squeaky wheel gets the grease"

I am up to three weeks waiting for a response on the ticket I submitted

CC1
03-18-2015, 10:21 AM
I am up to three weeks waiting for a response on the ticket I submitted

They're still trying to figure out which canned response to send you; the one that tells you how allies work or the one about attacking rivals from the rivals list.

I got the first one which nicely detailed that I can bring six units to battle for every ally I have upto a maximum.... well, you know the rest.

edit: I did get a respsonse to a second ticket "....we are aware of the issue...we appreciate your patience...blah, blah, blah" but given the track record I'm not sure if they're aware of the right issue.

Web323
03-18-2015, 10:40 AM
They're still trying to figure out which canned response to send you; the one that tells you how allies work or the one about attacking rivals from the rivals list.

I got the first one which nicely detailed that I can bring six units to battle for every ally I have upto a maximum.... well, you know the rest.

edit: I did get a respsonse to a second ticket "....we are aware of the issue...we appreciate your patience...blah, blah, blah" but given the track record I'm not sure if they're aware of the right issue.

The better one is about skill points and equipment

Relic
03-18-2015, 11:27 AM

I've been checking on this daily and there's nothing new to report yet. :-/

Ozymandias
03-18-2015, 12:04 PM

So are up they refusing to tell you when they are fixing it? Is it in a queue? Are they working on it and can't figure out how to fix it? I find it extraordinary if there is genuinely no eta?

CC1
03-18-2015, 01:03 PM

At least by next WD?