PDA

View Full Version : New MW Update???

AoV Republic
01-29-2015, 06:22 PM
One of our members posted a Screenshot of a pop image of Gree say there will be a new player level cap, more base expansions, Vault Capacity increase, new building and items, and new missions and reward improvements. If someone can instruct me on how to post a screenshot from a iPhone 4s I will post a image of it

marcrochon
01-29-2015, 07:08 PM
To take a screenshot press both buttons at the same time..power on/off and other button just below screen..🍻👍

Captain Buck Slayer
01-29-2015, 08:14 PM
It's an expansion pack, I recall it being talked about in Dev notes..

AoV Republic
01-29-2015, 08:35 PM
To take a screenshot press both buttons at the same time..power on/off and other button just below screen..🍻👍

I tired to upload it but Http://Forums.Gree.Net following error occurred image.jpg Invaild file

Stumps
01-30-2015, 12:50 AM
One of our members posted a Screenshot of a pop image of Gree say there will be a new player level cap, more base expansions, Vault Capacity increase, new building and items, and new missions and reward improvements. If someone can instruct me on how to post a screenshot from a iPhone 4s I will post a image of it

Its been advertised on facebook as well.

MW Flake
01-30-2015, 01:27 AM
Fixing the game would be a better idea. Only 90% of us asked for that over anything else.

Bubseg
01-30-2015, 09:03 AM
After this update more people quit due to. Major bugs etc , one thing good about gree is that they r consistant on failed upgrade

JaiZo
01-30-2015, 04:10 PM
I tired to upload it but Http://Forums.Gree.Net following error occurred image.jpg Invaild file

I've been having that problem with trying to upload files too. Thought all my images were corrupt. Must be the forum servers.

AoV Republic
01-30-2015, 11:40 PM
I've been having that problem with trying to upload files too. Thought all my images were corrupt. Must be the forum servers.

That's what I was thinking as well, but I'm slightly looking forward to the update but also slightly worried. Due to the fact that some ideas Gree has are pretty good, the double and Triple strikes I believe are good especially in war, but Gree has to fixes it's bugs and glitches without forcing 15 different patches In one WD cycle. If there was to be a functional Testing, Trail and errors, Causes and affects. Then pile all the data collected and TA-DA you have results